Exam Code: 300-170 (), Exam Name: DCVAI Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation (DCVAI), Certification Provider: Cisco Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 300-170 Exam.
Online 300-170 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which feature of a Cisco Nexus 1000V Servers Switch allows you to deploy traffic steering for a virtual infrastructure?
- A. SOT
- B. PVLAN
- C. ACL
- D. vPath
NEW QUESTION 2
You must define a workload using Cisco UCS Manager. Drag and drop the workload definition task from the left into the correct order on the right.
Explanation: Step 1 —define org hie
Step2 —-define pools
Step 3 —-configure adap
Step 4—configure server policies
Step 5—-configure server profiles temp
NEW QUESTION 3
Which Cisco NX-OS feature automates the process of upgrading software images and installing configuration files on Cisco Nexus switches that are being deployed on the network?
- A. configuration synchronization
- B. POAP
- C. REST
- D. NX-API
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two VRFs does Cisco NX-OS create by default? (Choose two.)
- A. default
- B. management
- C. PKA
- D. admin
- E. global
NEW QUESTION 5
Which option are L4-L7 devices registered as on a Cisco APIC?
- A. one virtual device
- B. a cluster
- C. one physical device
- D. more virtual devices
NEW QUESTION 6
When configuring port profiles on a Cisco Nexus 5000 Series switch, which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. If a conflict occurs when a range of interfaces inherits a second port profile, the commands of the initial port profile override the commands of the second port profile.
- B. If a conflict occurs, commands that you enter the interface mod take precedence over profile commands.
- C. When an interface has a port profile applied to it, no other conflicting configuration can be applied to that interface.
- D. If a conflict occurs when a range of interface inherits a second port profile, the commands of the second ort profile override the commands of the initial port profile.
- E. If a conflict occurs, port profile takes precedence over commands that you enter under the interface mode.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are performing VMM integration between ACI and VMware with vDS. You place a Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect between the leaf and the ESXi hosts running on UCSB series Which is a valid configuration if using VMM integration with "On Demand" resolution?
- A. In the interface policy group, disable LLDP, enable Cisco Discovery Protocol, and then select MAC pinning on the Fabric Interconnects
- B. In the interface policy, enable LLD
- C. Cisco Discovery Protocol, and LACP
- D. In the interface pokey group, disable LLDP, disable Cisco Discovery Protocol, and then select active in the LACP pokey
- E. Configure LLD
- F. Cisco Discovery Protocol, and LACP policies under global policies to match the interface policies
NEW QUESTION 8
Which action does a VEM on a Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch take when an untagged packet is received on an access port?
- A. It adds the ports access VLAN to the packet.
- B. It adds a native VLAN tag to the packet.
- C. It drops the packet.
- D. It forwards the packet as is.
NEW QUESTION 9
A unicast packet enters into the front panel port of a leaf switch. The leaf switch performs a forwarding lookup for the packet destination IP address and has a miss result Assuming default configuration, which statement about what happens next is true'?
- A. The packet is sent to the forwardin proxy in the spine switch
- B. The packet is dropped on the leaf switch
- C. The packet is sent to another leaf switch within the same bridge domain
- D. The packet is flooded across the entire fabric because it is an unknown unicast.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit :
You define the port profiles as shown in the exhibit, and then you assign the P10GIG port profile to interface el" Which option is the result of this configuration?
- A. The speed of the interface is 10 Gbps
- B. The speed of the interface is 1 Gbps
- C. The interface uses the maximum speed available for the physical interface.
- D. The speed of the interface is 100 GbpS
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
Which description of high availability on the Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch is true?
- A. Active and standby VSMs are in the operationally high availability state.
- B. Redundancy is provided by a standby VSM.
- C. Active and standby VSMs are not synchronized yet.
- D. Redundancy is provided by dual active VSMs.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which action occurs first when a device that has the POAP feature boots and cannot find the startup configuration?
- A. The device locates a DHCP server
- B. The device enters POAP mode
- C. The device obtains the IP address of a TFTP server
- D. The device installs software image and a configuration file
Explanation: PowerOn Auto Provisioning (POAP) automates the process of upgrading software images and installing configuration files on devices that are being deployed in the network for the first time. When a device with the POAP feature boots and does not find the startup configuration, the device enters POAP mode, locates a DHCP server, and bootstraps itself with its interface IP address, gateway, and DNS server IP addresses. The device also obtains the IP address of a TFTP server or the URL of an HTTP server and downloads a configuration script that enables the switch to download and install the appropriate software image and configuration file
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the Exhibit.
Which scripting tool do you use to create the script?
- A. Python-API
- B. Bash
- C. NX-API
- D. Broadcom Shell
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to Exhibit.
In which bridge domain does enabling hardware proxy have the greatest benefit?
- A. BD1
- B. BD2
- C. BD3
- D. BD4
NEW QUESTION 15
Drag and drop the Cisco ACI Layer 4 to Layer 7 service insertion on the left to the correct descriptions on the right.
Explanation: Check below
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
You must extend Layer 2 services out of the Cisco ACI fabric configuring contracts for the connected devoices. Which options do you extend?
- A. EPG out of the ACI fabric
- B. Layer 2 domain by using remote VTEF
- C. bridge domain out of the ACI fabric
- D. VMM out of the ACI fabric
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two statements about NX API REST are true? (Choose two)
- A. NX-API REST uses HTTP/Hi VPS as its transport protocol.
- B. NX-API Kl SI is supported on Cisco Nexus 9000 and 3000 Series switches including switches with less than 8 GB of memory.
- C. The NX-API REST backend uses the Nginx HTTP server.
- D. NX-API REST is best used when you have static network configurations, static workloads, and predictable slower change rates for application scaling.
- E. NX-API REST uses the Cisco APlC to provide a front end to developers.
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit
You are verifying connectivity within a leaf device You attempt to connect to a destination server in VLAN 17, and you then run the show mac address-table command as shown Why does the show mac address-table output show a different VLAN?
- A. The wrong AEP is attached to the leaf ports
- B. The VLAN configuration on the leaf switch is incorrect
- C. The VLAN ID shown is used for identification and internal mapping within the ACI leaf
- D. When traffic appears, the Cisco ACI marks ports with VLAN 17
P.S. Easily pass 300-170 Exam with 135 Q&As Exambible Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Exambible 300-170 Dumps: https://www.exambible.com/300-170-exam/ (135 New Questions)