Exam Code: 300-175 (), Exam Name: DCUCI Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI), Certification Provider: Cisco Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 300-175 Exam.
Online Cisco 300-175 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement about RBAC locales in a Cisco UCS system is true?
- A. Locales are user environment settings such as currency, language time, and date format.
- B. Locales are groups of organizations that are tied to users foe authorization purposes.
- C. AAA users are called locales in a local database for AAA.
- D. Locales are user settings in local and external user databases for AAA
NEW QUESTION 2
An admin wants to make sure that for each VLAN added to a vNIC, a static MAC address entry is added to the fabric interconnect. Which setting within Cisco UCS Manager accomplishes this task?
- A. The MAC Register Mode in the network control policy is set to Only Native VLAN.
- B. The MAC Register Mode in the LAN connectivity policy is set to All Host VLANs.
- C. The MAC Register Mode in the network control policy is set to All Host VLANs.
- D. The MAC Register Mode in the LAN connectivity policy is set to Only Native VLAN.
- E. The MAC Register Mode in the link protocol policy is set to All Host VLANs.
- F. The MAC Register Mode in the link protocol policy is set to Only Native VLAN.
NEW QUESTION 3
You need to upgrade the firmware on a Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Server system. Drag and drop the firmware packages on the left to the appropriate software bundle types on the right.
Explanation: Cisco UCS Infrastructure Software Bundle
I/O module firmware
Kernel and system firmware for Fabric Interconnects
Cisco UCS Manager firmware
Cisco UCS B-series Blade Server Software Bundle
Board controller firmware
BIOS firmware CIMC firmware Third-party firmware
NEW QUESTION 4
Open the windows by clicking on the minimized title at the bottom of the viewing area. Windows can be minimized by clicking on the [-], repositioned by dragging the title bar, and resized by using the handle at the lower right corner to customize the viewing area.
If you are required to access the devices to complete this scenario, the mouse cursor will use a hand symbol when moved over device icons. Click the icon to open a device terminal to interact with the hardware.
Open the Questions window and begin with clicking a question number. When you have completed answering all questions, click Done to continue.
Use your UCS knowledge on Fabric Interconnect Failover to answer the questions associated with the UCS cluster.
The connect local-mgmt command is required
- A. To allow the fabric interconnect to use the force command to be subordinate.
- B. To allow local management of the cluster to be configured.
- C. To configure HA on all fabric interconnect.
- D. To enable the fabric interconnect for a different HA state.
NEW QUESTION 5
You configure a service profile template from the Cisco UCS Manager GUI by using the Create Local Disk Configuration Policy option The No RAID local disk policy mode is selected and the Protect Configuration property is disabled. You create a service profile that is created from the service profile template. You apply the service profile to a server that has an operating system installed on a RAID-10 volume. Which statement about the server after it is associated to the service profile is true?
- A. The server has RAID-0 configured on the local disk.
- B. The server has RAID-1 configured on the local disk.
- C. The server has the local storage detached.
- D. The local disk of the server remains RAID-10.
NEW QUESTION 6
Explanation: The cluster will switch fabric interconnect b from subordinate to lead or primary.
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
What statement happens after the following commands are executed?
- A. The server is rebooted
- B. Server is up
- C. Server Troubleshooting
Explanation: Reference: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/usnic/c/deployment/2_0_X/b_Cisco_usNIC_Dep
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two are true concerning authorization within a Cisco Unified Computing System? (Choose two.)
- A. A role defines a collection of privileges that determines which actions a user can take in Cisco Unified Computing System Manager.
- B. Authorization consists of three components (roles, password policy, and locales) that are based on which features and resources the user will not have access to.
- C. Customized roles can be configured on and downloaded from remote AAA servers.
- D. The logical resources, pools and policies, are grouped into roles.
- E. If the service profile cannot find available resources, it will search in the parent organization for pools and resources.
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit below.
Which tab do you select to add an APIC account when adding an ACI fabric?
- A. Multi-Domain Managers
- B. Physical Accounts
- C. Managed Network Elements
- D. Bare Metal Agents
Explanation: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/ucs-director/apic-management-guide/5-4/b_UCS Step 1 On the menu bar, choose Administration > Physical Accounts.
Step 2 Click the Multi-Domain Managers tab. Step 3 Click Add.
Step 4 In the Add Account dialog box, choose APIC from the Account Type drop-down list. Step 5 Click Submit.
NEW QUESTION 10
When adding a VMware ESXi host to the Distributed Virtual Switch, what are two risks of migrating a VMNIC that is associated to vSwitch 0? (Choose two.)
- A. loss of access to the management IP interface
- B. duplicate IP address error
- C. duplicate MAC address error
- D. loss of VMware ESXi communication with VMware vCenter
- E. DVS port group will not appear in the VM network settings
- F. DVS port group will overwrite the port groups in vSwitch 0
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following are true concerning authentication within a Cisco Unified Computing System?
- A. Authentication domains are used to leverage individual authentication systems.
- B. You can create up to 64 authentication domains, each associated with a provider group and realm in Cisco Unified Computing System Manager.
- C. Cisco Unfiled Computing System supports LDAP or RADIUS for remote authentication.
- D. A locally authenticated user account is authenticated directly through the fabric interconnect.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two tasks enable jumbo frames on a Cisco UCS system? (Choose two.)
- A. In the LAN cloud on Cisco UCS Manager, configure MTU 9000 in the uplink interfaces.
- B. In the LAN cloud on Cisco UCS Manager, enable jumbo frames in Fabric A and Fabric B.
- C. In the LAN cloud on Cisco UCS Manager, configure MTU 9000 in the VLAN.
- D. In the LAN cloud on Cisco UCS Manager, define a QoS system class with MTU 9000.
- E. In the service profile, configure MTU 9000 in the vNIC.
- F. In the service profile, configure MTU 9000 in the virtual machine.
- G. In the service profile, configure MTU 9000 in the uplink interfaces.
NEW QUESTION 13
ACisco UCS administrator configuring QoS, Which two options are valid QoS system classes in a Cisco UCS blade system? (Choose two )
- A. drop eligible
- B. transactaional data
- C. best effort
- D. scavenger
- E. Fibre Channel
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two statements describe the Cisco UCS Manager full state type of backup? (Choose two.)
- A. The file created can be used for an import.
- B. The file created cannot be used to restore the system during disaster recovery.
- C. The file created can only be used to restore a system that is running the same version as the system from which the backup file was exported.
- D. It creates an XML file.
- E. It creates binary file.
NEW QUESTION 15
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
An admin is configuring VLANs on a Cisco UCS B-Series vNIC. Which two statements about the traffic coming from the operating system with this configuration are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The VLAN must be configured with ID 832 within the operating system.
- B. No VLAN tag should be added in the operating system.
- C. If traffic comes in untagged on this vNIC, it is placed in VLAN 832.
- D. This configuration is not supported when hypervisors are used.
- E. The uplink ports of the fabric interconnect have the native VLAN set to ID 832.
NEW QUESTION 17
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two features in Cisco UCS Manager can be configured from LAN Uplinks Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. vNIC templates
- B. LAN Pin Groups
- C. VLAN groups
- D. adapter policies
- E. link profiles
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-175 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-175-exam-dumps.html (New 349 Q&As Version)