It is impossible to pass Cisco 300-175 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed . You will get a surprising result by our .
Online Cisco 300-175 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You need to configure service profiles for a Cisco UCS system.
What is an advantage of using the Expert wizard to create the service profiles instead of using the Simple wizard?
- A. Only the Expert wizard supports Fabric Interconnect expansion module ports to beused in 10-Gigabit uplink mode or Fibre Channel mode.
- B. Both wizards support the same features, but the Expert wizard provides no configuration options for the features.
- C. The Expert wizard supports stateless computing and mobile service profiles.
- D. The Expert wizard supports all blade generations, whereas the Simple wizard supports only M1 blades, M2 blades, and Cisco VIC cards.
NEW QUESTION 2
ACisco UCS Administrator is planning to complete a firmware upgrade using Auto install. Which two optionsare prerequisites to run Auto Install? (Choose two.)
- A. Minor fault fixing
- B. Configuration backup
- C. Service profiles unmounted from the blade servers
- D. Time synchronization
- E. Fault suppression started on the blade servers
NEW QUESTION 3
Which Cisco UCS Manager feature allows you to specify multiple LDAP servers for user authentication?
- A. Realm
- B. LDAP Provider Group
- C. Authentication Domain
- D. Organization
NEW QUESTION 4
Which BIOS setting is required for a VMware ESXi 5.0 host to support Cisco VM-FEX universal pasthrough mode?
- A. VT for Directed IO
- B. ACPI 10 Support
- C. VEMDPA Agent
- D. Execute Disabled Bit
- E. Processor C State
NEW QUESTION 5
You need to upgrade the firmware on 15 Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers. Ten of the servers are integrated in a Cisco UCS cluster, and the other five servers are used in standalone mode. The Cisco UCS C-Series Rack-Mount Server Software Bundle is available.
Which set of statements about the upgrade process is true?
- A. You cannot upgrade the firmware on the servers in standalone mod
- B. You must cluster the servers first over LAN or via cluster interface
- C. After the firmware upgrade, you can revert the five servers to standalone mode.
- D. You cannot use the Cisco UCS C-Series Rack-Mount Server Software Bundle with Cisco UCS C-Series Servers in standalone mod
- E. You must download and use the Cisco UCS C-Series Rack-Mount Standalone Server Software package.
- F. First, you must integrate the standalone servers into the Cisco UCS syste
- G. Then, you can upgrade the firmware on all 15 servers from Cisco UCS Manage
- H. Finally, you can revert the five servers to standalone mode.
- I. You can upgrade the firmware on all of the Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers by using the Cisco UCS C-Series Rack-Mount Standalone Server Softwar
- J. You can upgrade the 10 servers that are integrated in a Cisco UCS cluster in Cisco UCS Manager, and you can upgrade the five standalone servers one by one.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which option does UEFI secure boot provide?
- A. checksum verification of the OS
- B. certificate verification of the EFI shell
- C. checksum verification of the EFI shell
- D. certificate verification of the OS
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
Interface Ethernet 1/30 connects to which of switch?
- A. a Fibre Channel switch that has NPV enabled
- B. an FCoE switch that has NPV enabled
- C. an FCoE switch that has NPV enabled
- D. a Fibre Channel switch that has NPV enabled
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two elements are defined in a dynamic vNIC connection policy? (Choose two.)
- A. adapter policy
- B. QoS policy
- C. network control policy
- D. number of dynamic vNICs
- E. jumbo frame size
NEW QUESTION 9
Which description of an import operation in Cisco UCS Manager is true?
- A. You can perform an import while the system is up and running.
- B. You can import only a configuration file that was exported from the same Cisco UCS Manager.
- C. You can import a configuration from a higher release to a lower release.
- D. You can schedule an import operation.
Explanation: You can perform an import while the system is up and running.
You can import any configuration file that was exported from Cisco UCS Manager. The file does not need to have been exported from the same Cisco UCS Manager. You cannot schedule an import operation.
UCSM_GUI_Configuration_Guide_141_chapter43.html#task_B89DEDCFCDE54E9C81E67C53FAC4DEC6 https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/ucs-manager/GUI-User-Guides/AdminManagem b_Cisco_UCS_Admin_Mgmt_Guide_3_1_chapter_01001.pdf
You cannot import configuration from a higher release to a lower release.
NEW QUESTION 10
With Cisco UCS Manager, in which location do you monitor the chassis discovery process?
- A. CMC
- B. FSM
- C. CDP
- D. DME
NEW QUESTION 11
You need to configure a Fibre Channel device alias named TEST for a device that is attached to port fc1./9 of a Cisco Nexus Series switch in a Cisco UCS system. Based on the output below, which command set should you use?
- A. SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A# device-alias databaseSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (device-alias-db)# device-alias name TEST pwwn 50:00:14:40:47:b0:0c:f5SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config-device-alias-db)# device-alias commit
- B. SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A# configure terminalSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config)# device-alias databaseSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config-device-alias-db)# device-alias name TEST pwwn 50:00:14:42:d0:0c:f5:20SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config-device-alias-db)# device-alias commit
- C. SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A# configure terminalSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config)# device-alias databaseSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A(config-device-alias-db)# device-alias name TEST pwwn 50:00:14:40:47:b0:0c:f5SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config-device-alias-db)# device-alias commit
- D. SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A# configure terminalSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config)# device-alias databaseSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config-device-alias-db)# device-alias name TEST pwwn 50:00:14:42:d0:0c:f5:20SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config-device-alias-db)# exit
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements are true concerning authorization when using RBAC in a Cisco Unified Computing
System? (Choose two.)
- A. A locale without any organizations, allows unrestricted access to system resources in all organizations
- B. The logical resources, pools and policies are groups into roles
- C. A role contains a set of privileges which define the operations that a user is allowed to take
- D. When a user has both local and remote accounts, the roles defined in the remote user account override those in the local user account
- E. Customized roles can be configured on and downloaded from remote AAA servers
NEW QUESTION 13
Which tool provides automated support capability that provides continuous monitoring, proactive diagnostics, alerts, and remediation recommendations?
- A. Cisco Smart Call Home
- B. snmp
- C. Cisco Director
- D. Cisco Threat Gateway
NEW QUESTION 14
What is true statement concerning port personalities on the Cisco Unified Computing System 62XX Fabric Interconnect?
- A. Fibre Channel uplink ports must operate in Fibre Channel switching mode.
- B. The fabric interconnects use native FCoE storage ports to directly attach to the SAN infrastructure.
- C. By default, all Fibre Channel ports are unconfigured.
- D. The Fibre Channel uplink ports do not support VSAN trunking and Fibre Channel port channels.
- E. The Fibre Channel storage ports support VSAN trunking and Fibre Channel port channels.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which option describes the Network Security feature of Cisco intergrated Management Controller?
- A. User-configured ACLs that deny devices access to the Cisco IMC.
- B. 802.1x support which permits the Cisco IMC access to the port security network.
- C. A feature that locks users out of the Cisco IMC after a specified number of unsuccessful log in attempts.
- D. A list that specifies the devices allowed to access the Cisco IMC.
NEW QUESTION 16
Your systems engineer has determined all of the firmware versions that the server operating system supports. What steps are taken on Cisco UCS to avoid manual firmware upgrades on the blade servers?
- A. Use Cisco UCS Manager firmware management to upgrade all Cisco UCS blade servers to the same target firmware versions.
- B. Configure host firmware package and management firmware package policies and associate the firmware policies with the service profiles.
- C. Create a BIOS policy and define the host firmware package and management firmware package.
- D. Configure host firmware package and management firmware package policies and associate the firmware policies with the server pools.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which options is the only supported link aggregation protocol on Cisco UCS Manager?
- A. Multipath
- B. PagP
- C. FLOGI
- D. LACP
- E. FCOE
Explanation: UCS port channel configuration is statically set to Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) mode active. This configuration cannot be modified; therefore, all upstream port-channel configurations must adhere to
LACP mode active as well. Alternatively, you can configure the upstream switchports for LACP mode passive.
NEW QUESTION 18
The Cisco UCS 6200 Series Fabric Interconnects offer a new feature that allows dynamic port allocation for all of the 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces. What are these ports called?
- A. universal ports
- B. Flex ports
- C. unified ports
- D. converged ports
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-175 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/300-175-dumps.html (New 349 Q&As)