Master the 312-50v11 Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11) content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Pass4sure 312-50v11 latest exam. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 312-50v11 questions in our EC-Council 312-50v11 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID EC-Council 312-50v11 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our EC-Council 312-50v11 braindumps and pass your exam.
Also have 312-50v11 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Tremp is an IT Security Manager, and he is planning to deploy an IDS in his small company. He is looking for an IDS with the following characteristics: - Verifies success or failure of an attack - Monitors system activities Detects attacks that a network-based IDS fails to detect - Near real-time detection and response - Does not require additional hardware - Lower entry cost Which type of IDS is best suited for Tremp's requirements?
- A. Gateway-based IDS
- B. Network-based IDS
- C. Host-based IDS
- D. Open source-based
NEW QUESTION 2
Password cracking programs reverse the hashing process to recover passwords. (True/False.)
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 3
This kind of password cracking method uses word lists in combination with numbers and special characters:
- A. Hybrid
- B. Linear
- C. Symmetric
- D. Brute Force
NEW QUESTION 4
Internet Protocol Security IPsec is actually a suite pf protocols. Each protocol within the suite provides different functionality. Collective IPsec does everything except.
- A. Protect the payload and the headers
- B. Encrypt
- C. Work at the Data Link Layer
- D. Authenticate
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following statements about a zone transfer is correct? (Choose three.)
- A. A zone transfer is accomplished with the DNS
- B. A zone transfer is accomplished with the nslookup service
- C. A zone transfer passes all zone information that a DNS server maintains
- D. A zone transfer passes all zone information that a nslookup server maintains
- E. A zone transfer can be prevented by blocking all inbound TCP port 53 connections
- F. Zone transfers cannot occur on the Internet
NEW QUESTION 6
What do Trinoo, TFN2k, WinTrinoo, T-Sight, and Stracheldraht have in common?
- A. All are hacking tools developed by the legion of doom
- B. All are tools that can be used not only by hackers, but also security personnel
- C. All are DDOS tools
- D. All are tools that are only effective against Windows
- E. All are tools that are only effective against Linux
NEW QUESTION 7
An attacker has installed a RAT on a host. The attacker wants to ensure that when a user attempts to go to "www.MyPersonalBank.com", the user is directed to a phishing site.
Which file does the attacker need to modify?
- A. Boot.ini
- B. Sudoers
- C. Networks
- D. Hosts
NEW QUESTION 8
To determine if a software program properly handles a wide range of invalid input, a form of automated testing can be used to randomly generate invalid input in an attempt to crash the program.
What term is commonly used when referring to this type of testing?
- A. Randomizing
- B. Bounding
- C. Mutating
- D. Fuzzing
NEW QUESTION 9
An attacker is trying to redirect the traffic of a small office. That office is using their own mail server, DNS server and NTP server because of the importance of their job. The attacker gain access to the DNS server and redirect the direction www.google.com to his own IP address. Now when the employees of the office want to go to Google they are being redirected to the attacker machine. What is the name of this kind of attack?
- A. MAC Flooding
- B. Smurf Attack
- C. DNS spoofing
- D. ARP Poisoning
NEW QUESTION 10
Which results will be returned with the following Google search query? site:target.com – site:Marketing.target.com accounting
- A. Results from matches on the site marketing.target.com that are in the domain target.com but do not include the word accounting.
- B. Results matching all words in the query.
- C. Results for matches on target.com and Marketing.target.com that include the word “accounting”
- D. Results matching “accounting” in domain target.com but not on the site Marketing.target.com
NEW QUESTION 11
Take a look at the following attack on a Web Server using obstructed URL:
How would you protect from these attacks?
- A. Configure the Web Server to deny requests involving "hex encoded" characters
- B. Create rules in IDS to alert on strange Unicode requests
- C. Use SSL authentication on Web Servers
- D. Enable Active Scripts Detection at the firewall and routers
NEW QUESTION 12
Study the snort rule given below and interpret the rule. alert tcp any any --> 192.168.1.0/24 111 (content:"|00 01 86 a5|"; msG. "mountd access";)
- A. An alert is generated when a TCP packet is generated from any IP on the 192.168.1.0 subnet and destined to any IP on port 111
- B. An alert is generated when any packet other than a TCP packet is seen on the network and destined for the 192.168.1.0 subnet
- C. An alert is generated when a TCP packet is originated from port 111 of any IP address to the 192.168.1.0 subnet
- D. An alert is generated when a TCP packet originating from any IP address is seen on the network and destined for any IP address on the 192.168.1.0 subnet on port 111
NEW QUESTION 13
Identify the correct terminology that defines the above statement.
- A. Vulnerability Scanning
- B. Penetration Testing
- C. Security Policy Implementation
- D. Designing Network Security
NEW QUESTION 14
Every company needs a formal written document which spells out to employees precisely what they are allowed to use the company's systems for, what is prohibited, and what will happen to them if they break the rules. Two printed copies of the policy should be given to every employee as soon as possible after they join the organization. The employee should be asked to sign one copy, which should be safely filed by the company. No one should be allowed to use the company's computer systems until they have signed the policy in acceptance of its terms.
What is this document called?
- A. Information Audit Policy (IAP)
- B. Information Security Policy (ISP)
- C. Penetration Testing Policy (PTP)
- D. Company Compliance Policy (CCP)
NEW QUESTION 15
In the context of Windows Security, what is a 'null' user?
- A. A user that has no skills
- B. An account that has been suspended by the admin
- C. A pseudo account that has no username and password
- D. A pseudo account that was created for security administration purpose
NEW QUESTION 16
As a securing consultant, what are some of the things you would recommend to a company to ensure DNS security?
- A. Use the same machines for DNS and other applications
- B. Harden DNS servers
- C. Use split-horizon operation for DNS servers
- D. Restrict Zone transfers
- E. Have subnet diversity between DNS servers
NEW QUESTION 17
You work for Acme Corporation as Sales Manager. The company has tight network security restrictions. You are trying to steal data from the company's Sales database (Sales.xls) and transfer them to your home computer. Your company filters and monitors traffic that leaves from the internal network to the Internet. How will you achieve this without raising suspicion?
- A. Encrypt the Sales.xls using PGP and e-mail it to your personal gmail account
- B. Package the Sales.xls using Trojan wrappers and telnet them back your home computer
- C. You can conceal the Sales.xls database in another file like photo.jpg or other files and send it out in an innocent looking email or file transfer using Steganography techniques
- D. Change the extension of Sales.xls to sales.txt and upload them as attachment to your hotmail account
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following tools can be used for passive OS fingerprinting?
- A. nmap
- B. tcpdump
- C. tracert
- D. ping
NEW QUESTION 19
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) contains six different categories of control objectives. Each objective contains one or more requirements, which must be followed in order to achieve compliance. Which of the following requirements would best fit under the objective, "Implement strong access control measures"?
- A. Regularly test security systems and processes.
- B. Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks.
- C. Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access.
- D. Use and regularly update anti-virus software on all systems commonly affected by malware.
NEW QUESTION 20
How does a denial-of-service attack work?
- A. A hacker prevents a legitimate user (or group of users) from accessing a service
- B. A hacker uses every character, word, or letter he or she can think of to defeat authentication
- C. A hacker tries to decipher a password by using a system, which subsequently crashes the network
- D. A hacker attempts to imitate a legitimate user by confusing a computer or even another person
NEW QUESTION 21
A new wireless client is configured to join a 802.11 network. This client uses the same hardware and software as many of the other clients on the network. The client can see the network, but cannot connect. A wireless packet sniffer shows that the Wireless Access Point (WAP) is not responding to the association requests being sent by the wireless client. What is a possible source of this problem?
- A. The WAP does not recognize the client’s MAC address
- B. The client cannot see the SSID of the wireless network
- C. Client is configured for the wrong channel
- D. The wireless client is not configured to use DHCP
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following is a low-tech way of gaining unauthorized access to systems?
- A. Social Engineering
- B. Eavesdropping
- C. Scanning
- D. Sniffing
NEW QUESTION 23
When discussing passwords, what is considered a brute force attack?
- A. You attempt every single possibility until you exhaust all possible combinations or discover the password
- B. You threaten to use the rubber hose on someone unless they reveal their password
- C. You load a dictionary of words into your cracking program
- D. You create hashes of a large number of words and compare it with the encrypted passwords
- E. You wait until the password expires
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest 312-50v11 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Downloadfreepdf.net 312-50v11 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/312-50v11-pdf-download.html (254 Q&As Dumps)