Cause all that matters here is passing the Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-100 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 4A0-100 Alcatel-Lucent Scalable IP Networks exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Passleader 4A0-100 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free demo questions for Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-100 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which organization eventually became the standards body for IP and related protocols?
- A. IEEE
- B. IETF
- C. NSFNET
- D. ITU-T
- E. APNIC
NEW QUESTION 2
In regards to the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR-12 router, how many of the front access card slots are dedicated for Control Processors?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 7
- D. 10
NEW QUESTION 3
Which field in the Routing Information Base (RIB) determines the direction frames will egress the node?
- A. Preference
- B. Metric
- C. Dest prefix
- D. Next-hop
- E. Cost
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following is a File command in the File System context of the Command Line Interface (CLI)?
- A. time-display
- B. help
- C. type
- D. terminal
NEW QUESTION 5
In the diagram, R3 receives an LSA with the sequence number 111 from R7 and then receives another copy of the LSA with a sequence number 112 from R1. What does R3 do with the LSA from R1?
- A. R3 discards the LSA received from R1 and sends a copy of the LSA from its link state base to R1.
- B. R3 installs the LSA received from R1 in its link state database and floods a copy to its neighbor
- C. R3 discards the LSA received from R1 and sends an ACK to R1.
- D. R3 installs the LSA received from R1 in its link state database, sends an ACK to R1 andfloods a copy to its neighbor
NEW QUESTION 6
What must occur before two hosts can exchange data using TCP?
- A. Nothin
- B. The two hosts can send data to each other at any tim
- C. The two hosts must negotiate a path MTU to be used for the data exchang
- D. The two hosts must perform a 3-way handshake before transmitting dat
- E. The two hosts must exchange encryption keys before transmitting dat
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is a characteristic of a subnet created with a /31 prefix?
- A. There is no broadcast address on the networ
- B. The address can only be used as a loopback addres
- C. This specifies a single host addres
- D. A /31 prefix is not supported on the SR and ESS platfor
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three of the following are important considerations when designing subnets? (Choose three.)
- A. Number of subnetworks currently require
- B. Type of physical connectivity used by each segmen
- C. Future network growth requirement
- D. Number of hosts each subnetwork will suppor
- E. Class of the network address to be used for the networ
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following mediums can be used in a VPWS when defining SAPs (Select three)?
- A. Etherne
- B. AT
- C. Frame Rela
- D. Token Rin
NEW QUESTION 10
The 220.127.116.11/24 network is subnetted using a /26 mask. How many subnets and host addresses will be obtained with this mask?
- A. 4 subnets, 64 hosts
- B. 64 subnets, 4 hosts
- C. 4 subnets, 62 hosts
- D. 64 subnets, 2 hosts
- E. 6 subnets, 30 hosts
NEW QUESTION 11
When a device in an IP network receives an echo request message that is destined for itself, it then:
- A. Estimates the round trip-tim
- B. Generates an echo repl
- C. Calculates the data loss statistic
- D. Verifies the data field of the messag
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following statements is TRUE about ICMP?
- A. An IP datagram is encapsulated within an ICMP heade
- B. ICMP messages can only be generated by router
- C. ICMP messages are encapsulated within an IP datagra
- D. ICMP guarantees delivery of a messag
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following is true of Ethernet half-duplex transmission?
- A. Half-duplex transmission is less efficient because the frame MTU is smalle
- B. Half-duplex transmission is only 30-40% efficient because of collision
- C. Ethernet switches support half-duplex transmission onl
- D. All of the abov
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the basic unit of framing in SDH and the bit rate for its transmission?
- A. STM-1 with a bit rate of 1.544 Mbit/s
- B. STM-1 with a bit rate of 2.048 Mbit/s
- C. STM-1 with a bit rate of 51.84 Mbit/s
- D. STM-1 with a bit rate of 155.52 Mbit/s
NEW QUESTION 15
The sequence numbers are used by TCP to ensure that the data receive is provided to the application in the correct order.
- A. TRUE
- B. FALSE
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is a characteristic of ATM?
- A. Application data is transported in 53-byte cell
- B. ATM circuits are identified by a VPI/VCI valu
- C. Provides enhanced QoS support with 5 classes of servic
- D. Ideal for multiple services on the same physical lin
- E. All of the abov
- F. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 17
What protocol is used by ping to verify IP network reachability?
- A. DCHP
- B. ICMP
- C. ARP
- D. NAT
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following is NOT a function of TCP?
- A. Maintaining the ordering of data transmitted across the networ
- B. Ensuring the reliable transmission of data across the networ
- C. Providing the receiver with a flow control mechanis
- D. Defining the method for routing data across the networ
NEW QUESTION 19
Based on the network diagram (click the Exhibit Button),
what is the next-hop used on R1 to setup a static route to the network on CR1?
- A. next-hop 10.2.3.2
- B. next-hop 192.168.2.1
- C. next-hop 10.2 3.1
- D. next-hop 192.168.2.0
NEW QUESTION 20
What is NOT a function ofthe IOM?
- A. It forwards the data to the switch fabri
- B. It discards excess data packet
- C. It converts the incoming data to an internal forma
- D. It performs Quality of Service operations and buffers incoming dat
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Easily pass 4A0-100 Exam with 352 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 4A0-100 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/4A0-100-dumps.html (352 New Questions)