We provide real 700-105 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 700-105 Exam quickly & easily. The 700-105 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Cisco 700-105 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 700-105 exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two operational benefits are provided by Cisco Business Edition 6000 virtualization? (Choose two.)
- A. reduced risk because each application runs on a separate physical server
- B. reduced costs through integrated management and a scalable platform
- C. time savings through easy platform management
- D. support for multiple management platforms
- E. reduced costs through support for traditional TDM-based voice systems
NEW QUESTION 2
In which two ways does Cisco Business Edition 6000 deployment mitigate and reduce business risk? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco proprietary communications protocols mitigate the risk of interoperability with other collaboration devices from other vendors.
- B. Cisco Collaboration architecture supports all major operating systems and devices, which minimizes the risk of a device not being supported
- C. Cisco Jabber uses a consistent user interface on all device
- D. Change of devices does not impact user acceptance.
- E. End-to-end, the Cisco Collaboration solution eliminates the risk that the applications and devices of other vendors will not be supported.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three operational benefits are provided by Cisco Business Edition 6000? (Choose three.)
- A. support for multiple management platforms
- B. faster end-user adoption through collaboration process templates
- C. faster updates through smaller software packages
- D. reduced implementation risk through reference architectures and validated designs
- E. better user experience based on end-to-end architectural approach
- F. faster solution implementation due to preloaded and preconfigured collaboration applications
NEW QUESTION 4
Which way for customers to engage is preferred?
- A. contact center
- B. web
- C. email
- D. anywhere, anytime, any device using multiple communication channels
- E. Cisco Telepresence
NEW QUESTION 5
Which option is a key challenge for customers and their IT teams caused by the evolution of communication tools?
- A. skills of the IT teams
- B. keeping the organizational structure unchanged while adapting to new collaboration solutions
- C. fragmentation and complexity of collaboration tools
- D. time for implementation of collaboration hardware
- E. managing infrastructure that is not based on Cisco Collaboration
- F. costs of collaboration
NEW QUESTION 6
What value does Cisco Business Edition 6000 bring to midmarket businesses?
- A. enhanced collaboration functionalities by adding only few additional servers
- B. affordable, advanced collaboration functionalities on a single server
- C. colocation with the existing telephony system
- D. adds video collaboration capabilities on top of the existing telephony system
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three options are the most important business challenges experienced by midmarket customers'? (Choose three)
- A. lack of in-house IT skills
- B. available bandwidth for video
- C. being local but competing globally
- D. regulation and government policies
- E. need for innovation
NEW QUESTION 8
Which solution is the best fit for a midsize organization that requires an on-premises deployment for 250 users including 25 contact center agents, featuring voice and video calling, voicemail.paging: instant messaging, and presence?
- A. Cisco BE6000H
- B. Cisco BE6000S
- C. Cisco Spark
- D. Cisco WebEx Meeting Center
NEW QUESTION 9
P.S. Easily pass 700-105 Exam with 30 Q&As Certshared Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certshared 700-105 Dumps: https://www.certshared.com/exam/700-105/ (30 New Questions)