Act now and download your Avaya 75940X test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Avaya 75940X tutorials. Download Update Avaya Avaya Converged Platform Integration Exam exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Avaya 75940X with a classic professional.
Avaya 75940X Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Using VMware networking in ACP 4200, how are Virtual NICs mapped to physical NICs?
- A. Via DRS rules
- B. On a 1-to-1 basis
- C. Via Virtual Switches and Port Groups
- D. Via the VNIIC mapping tables
NEW QUESTION 2
Which statement about System Manager (SMGR) and ACP 4200 is true?
- A. SMGR is used to manage licensing, user account, and device credential management for Avaya Orchestrator.
- B. SMGR is a management tool for the VM’s within the ACP 4200.
- C. SMGR is a management tool for the Hardware Infrastructure within the ACP 4200.
- D. SMGR is used to manage the Avaya Aura® Applications within the ACP 4200.
NEW QUESTION 3
When used for an ACP 4200, which two features of the 48 inch Avaya branded enclosures are different from the 42 inch models? (Choose two.)
- A. More space for PDUs (up to 15000 Watts)
- B. More space for additional servers
- C. Higher operating temperature (up to 45 degrees Celsius)
- D. More space for fans and better cooling capacity (51,200 BTU)
- E. Use of vertical PDUs instead of horizontal
NEW QUESTION 4
When an administrator logs into Avaya Orchestrator and on the Home Dashboard, the administrator sees dashlets for Storage, Network, Power and Rack View.
What does this indicate?
- A. The Home Dashboard is behaving normally.
- B. The Servers have Warning or Error messages.
- C. The Storage, Network, Power and Rack systems have Warning or Error messages.
- D. The Servers have not been added to Avaya Orchestrator's ACP 4200 Configuration Wizard.
NEW QUESTION 5
How would an administrator display the IP addresses of the VSP switches of the ACP 4200 within the Avaya Orchestrator Home Dashboard?
- A. By right-clicking on the Dashboard menu item and downloading the network summary report.
- B. By right-clicking on the Admin menu item and downloading the network summary report.
- C. By right-clicking on the Report menu item and downloading the network summary report.
- D. By hovering the mouse pointer over the Up status indicator within the Network dashlet.
NEW QUESTION 6
When planning to add additional VMs to an ACP 4200, to determine if an additional host server would be required, which tool can be used?
- A. The Server resource calculator from the VMware vCenter client.
- B. The Server Calc worksheet in the Lifecycle workbook.
- C. The Server resource calculator tool in the Lifecycle workbook.
- D. The Server calculator tool from Avaya Orchestrator.
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
An Administrator notices that a Service Status Warning is being received by Avaya Orchestrator indicating that port 27 on VSP 4850-1 is down.
Based on the contents of the Customer and Network Lifecycle Workbook in the exhibit, which equipment is connected to this port?
- A. VSP4K1, port 27
- B. Server/ACR-2, Interface NO
- C. Server/ACR-1, Interface NO
- D. VSP4K1, Port 26
NEW QUESTION 8
Why does enabling VMware Enhanced vMotion Compatibility (EVC) prevent vMotion migrations from falling?
- A. Because of incompatible DRS rules across the cluster
- B. Because of incompatible HA rules across the cluster
- C. Because of insufficient memory across the cluster
- D. Because of incompatible CPUs across the cluster
NEW QUESTION 9
The customer’s networking team is considering connectivity options to the ACP 4200.
When would the ACP 4200 use Fabric Connect for network connectivity to the customer network?
- A. When the customer network uses stackable switches.
- B. When the customer network uses routers or switches that have an integrated switch fabric.
- C. When the customer network uses Extreme Networks VSP switches.
- D. When the customer network uses Cisco routers with VRRP.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which statement about the factory default configuration of the Avaya Session Border Controller for Enterprise (ASBCE) in ACP 4200 is true?
- A. The A1 LAN interface of the SBC is connected to the Application 3 VLAN of the ACP 4200.
- B. The A1 LAN interface of the SBC is connected to the Application 1 VLAN of the ACP 4200.
- C. The B1 LAN interface of the SBC is connected to the Application 2 VLAN of the ACP 4200.
- D. The M1 LAN interface of the SBC is connected to the Application 3 VLAN of the ACP 4200.
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
display two Green status icon. What does this indicate?
- A. There are two Power Supplies associated with each server and both are responsive.
- B. There are two IP addresses associated with each server and both are responsive.
- C. The servers are paired together for redundancy purposes.
- D. The servers are very healthy.
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the purpose of VMware vMotion as used in ACP 4200?
- A. It enables an operational virtual machine to migrate from one ESXi host to another, which includes its running state and storage.
- B. It dynamically allocated and balances computing capacity across the logical resource pools.
- C. It provides monitoring of operating system and hardware failures, and also restarts virtual machines on other hosts within the resource pool.
- D. It creates a pool of virtual disk space that can be shared by multiple virtual machines.
NEW QUESTION 13
A customer experienced an outage of one of their Host servers in their ACP 4200 solution. Additionally, after the failure, all of the applications that were running on the failed host, did not recover to another host.
To verify the configuration, which third party management tool needs to be used?
- A. SSH into the switches
- B. Avaya Orchestrator
- C. Nimble Storage web interface
- D. vSphere Web Client
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit.
An administrator navigates to the Avaya Orchestrator link shown in the exhibit. What would the Administrator be able to monitor here?
- A. A list of Services with status of Warning or Critical.
- B. A list of Services with status of OK.
- C. A list of Services regardless of status.
- D. A list of Services which have additional details.
NEW QUESTION 15
An ACP 4200 engineering team is considering deploying an Extension Rack. What is the purpose of the Extension Rack?
- A. When the Main rack is not functioning properly the Extension Rack will take over for the main.
- B. When all hardware components cannot fit into the Main ACP Rack, Extension Racks are used for additional physical appliances and servers.
- C. When full redundancy is needed, Extension Racks are used for additional physical appliances and servers.
- D. When the number of telephone extensions on the Avaya Aura® applications exceed the recommended limit, Extension Racks are used to host additional media resources to support a higher limit.
NEW QUESTION 16
An installation engineer is installing the power connections to the ACP 4200. What must the installation engineer be aware of?
- A. Before connecting the power, the power switches of all components in the rack must be in the OFF position.
- B. Power cables must only access the rack from the top of the rack.
- C. Power connections must be within 10 feet (3 meters) of the rack.
- D. Power cables must only access the rack from the bottom of the rack.
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit.
Which Avaya Session Border Controller for Enterprise (ASBCE) configuration option is shown?
- A. High Availability
- B. Hybrid
- C. Geographic Redundancy
- D. Two-wire
NEW QUESTION 18
What are two examples of Avaya Orchestrator Services? (Choose two.)
- A. Link Status
- B. CPU Utilization
- C. Virtual Machine Uptime
- D. PDUs
NEW QUESTION 19
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 75940X dumps! All 75940X exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/75940X-dumps.html (64 New Questions)