Want to know Testking 77-731 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Microsoft Outlook 2021: Core Communication, Collaboration and Email Skills certification experience? Study Breathing Microsoft 77-731 answers to Leading 77-731 questions at Testking. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Microsoft 77-731 (Outlook 2021: Core Communication, Collaboration and Email Skills) test on your first attempt.
Check 77-731 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Create a Search Folder named ''Priority 1'' that displays messages that are marked as high importance and have at least one attachment.
- A. See below for solution.•Go to Folder•Select “New Search Folder”•Select create custom search folder and click on “Choose”•Give it name “Priority 1” and select “Criteria”•In “More choices tab” select the required options
NEW QUESTION 2
Create a contact named ''Matt Berg'' with an email address of ''email@example.com'' Save and close the contact.
- A. See below for solution.Go to contacts – New contact and do the following
NEW QUESTION 3
Create a calendar group named “Management Team” that includes the calendars of '' Yvoone Mckay '', '' Joosef Glodberg'' and “Sammi Mohamed''
- A. See below for solution.•Go to Calendar and select “Create New Calendar Group”•Enter the name “Management Team”•Add the above persons in members
NEW QUESTION 4
Display the Calendar, Configure the view to display the schedule for the current work week.
- A. See below for solution.Click on colander and select “Work Week” in Arrange group
NEW QUESTION 5
Send the contact item for ''Yvonne Mckay'' to ''Adam Barr'' as a business card.
- A. See below for solution.Search the contact “Yvonne Mckay” and the click on “Forward Contact” “As a business card”
NEW QUESTION 6
Export the contents of the Deleted items folder and its subfolders to a .pst file. Save the file in the Documents folder as ''Deleted.pst''. Do not enter a password.
- A. See below for solution.•File – Open & Export – Import/Export•Select Export to a file•Select outlook data file (.pst)•Select Deleted items folder and make sure include subfolders is selected•Select outlook data file (.pst)•Select Deleted items folder and make sure include subfolders is selected
NEW QUESTION 7
Configure Outlook so that email from a contact is never sent to the junk e-mail folder.
- A. See below for solution.Home tab – Junk – Junk email options – safe recipients – click on “Also trust email from my contacts”
NEW QUESTION 8
Sort the messages in the inbox by importance with high importance at the top and low importance at
the bottom. Within each importance level, sort the messages by the date received with the most recent message shown first.
Click on View tab and then View settings. In sort option select the following.
NEW QUESTION 9
Add the Arrange Meeting tag to the contact ''Thomas Axen''. Set a start date of today and a due data of tomorrow. Set a reminder for 9:00 AM tomorrow.
- A. See below for solution.Go to contacts and search the ''Thomas Axen'' contac
- B. Add follow up wit+h the following options
NEW QUESTION 10
Use advanced Find to locate a message that contains the phrase ''Model 18' in the message body and
has confidential sensitivity. Delete the message. Close the Advance Find dialog box.
- A. See below for solution.•Click in “search mail” to activate “search” tab and click “Advanced find”•In the “Advanced Find” box give the desired criteria•Go to “Advanced” tab and click on “Field option – All task fields – Sensitivity”•Give the criteria and add to lis
- B. Find the message, delete and close the box
NEW QUESTION 11
On the Calendar, locate the ''Team Review'' meeting that occurs on Thursday. Add all members of the
''Customer Service” group, except ''Andy Teal'', to the meeting as required attendees. Make ''Andy Teal'' an optional attendee. Send an invitation to all attendees.
- A. See below for solution.•Locate the ''Team Review'' meeting in calendar and double click to open it.•Select the customer service group and then click on + sig
- B. On the Expand list box click on o
- C. Select and delete ''Andy Teal'' and put it in Optional attendees
NEW QUESTION 12
On the Calendar, open the ''Doctor Visit'' appointment that occurs next Wednesday. Configure the reminder to display without playing a sound. Save and close the appointment.
- A. See below for solution.Locate the appointment in calendar and double click to open i
- B. Click on Options dialog box launcher and uncheck “Play this sound”
NEW QUESTION 13
In the Drafts folder locate the message that has the subject ''Workflow for review''. Insert the Customer Service Workflow image from the pictures folder below the body text. Send the message.
- A. See below for solution.Locate and open the messag
- B. Put the curser at the end of the body text, click Insert tab – pictures- locate “Customer Service Workflow” image from the pictures folde
- C. Insert and send.
NEW QUESTION 14
Configure Outlook to include and indent the original message text when you reply to a message.
- A. See below for solution.File – options – Mail – Replies and forwards – when replying to a message
NEW QUESTION 15
In the inbox locate the ''Flyer Template'' message. Save the message to the Documents folder as a text file. Use default file name.
- A. See below for solution.Tap to select the message, go to File – Save As and select “Text Only” in Save As type
NEW QUESTION 16
In the Drafts folder, open the ''Process Development'' message. Apply the Basic (Stylish) style set. Send the message.
- A. See below for solution.In message body click on Format Text tab – Change styles – Style set – select Basic (Stylish)
NEW QUESTION 17
In the Tasks folder, locate the ''Write the Review Report'' task. Assign the task to ''Kim Ralls'' Set the status to Waiting on someone else. Do not keep updated copy of the task on your task list. Send the task.
- A. See below for solution.•Click on the tasks on the navigation pane and locate the ''Write the Review Report'' tas
- B. Click on assign the task optio
- C. Select ''Kim Ralls'' and use the following options.
NEW QUESTION 18
Thanks for reading the newest 77-731 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumpscollection.com 77-731 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/77-731/ (0 Q&As Dumps)