Precise of AD0-E102 free practice exam materials and exam prep for Adobe certification for IT engineers, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated AD0-E102 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Adobe Experience ManagerBusiness Practitioner Exam exam Today!
Free demo questions for Adobe AD0-E102 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
As an asset manager, how could you best ensure that only valid metadata is shown for a particular asset type?
- A. Use cascading metadata rules to hide or show fields based on types
- B. Use a single schema with only mandatory metadata fields
- C. Define a metadata schema for a type and apply it to a specific folder
- D. Create a schema for assets based on their MIME type
NEW QUESTION 2
Given that your company has a team of creative content creators for your AEM managed website, which is true for managing images and videos?
- A. You should use Sensei to store the assets to the correct DAM folder
- B. You should use AEM Forms to create an asset upload portal
- C. You should enable the Smart Tagging feature to save time on video tagging
- D. You should connect AEM to the Creative Cloud
NEW QUESTION 3
Which item is required in order for authors to be able to publish experience fragments to Adobe Target?
- A. It works out of the box
- B. Use Adobe Launch
- C. Use Dynamic Tag Manager
- D. Set up a cloud configuration
NEW QUESTION 4
In which situation should Experience Fragments be used? Choose two.
- A. Using Content Services to create a headless solution
- B. When experiences need to be optimized with intelligence based on specific KPIs
- C. When content contains large size assets and needs better performance
- D. When experiences can be reused with same or similar content and layout
- E. When using Adobe Experience Cloud service for content
NEW QUESTION 5
SEO best practice states that if a user were to see a URI and none of the content on the page, they should be able to describe what the page is. Which AEM feature allows you to control a URL while maintaining SEO integrity?
- A. Use the link Externalizer tool to set a global URL rule for your site
- B. Configure your dispatcher to redirect users to SEO enabled pages only
- C. Use the Move command to move the page
- D. Use the vanity URL field of the page property to configure the URL
NEW QUESTION 6
You want your online store to be updated quarterly so that the featured products align with the current season. What is the best approach to prepare the new web pages for the next quarterly update?
- A. Develop your content in a staging instance of your AEM Site
- B. Develop your content from the same page and publish it when the time comes
- C. Develop your content by creating and editing a launch
- D. Develop your content in a separate unpublished folder
NEW QUESTION 7
A specific user is encountering an error while editing a page that other authors have not reported. How would you troubleshoot the problem using AEM?
- A. Use AEM Screens for a screenshare session
- B. Check the Page timeline
- C. Impersonate as the user reporting the issue
- D. Check the Dispatcher
NEW QUESTION 8
Which AEM solution can leverage artificial intelligence to automatically apply metadata?
- A. AEM Content Services
- B. AEM Livefyre
- C. AEM Screens
- D. AEM Assets
NEW QUESTION 9
Your company is launching a website with customers from around the world. What capabilities of AEM Sites would allow you to make the content more relevant to the largest amount of customers? Choose two.
- A. Translation Framework
- B. Layouting Mode
- C. Editable Templates
- D. Multi-Site Manager
- E. Launches
NEW QUESTION 10
A client has approached you and said that their renditions are not appearing for an asset recently uploaded. As an author, how would you troubleshoot this issue?
- A. Check the Health Checks
- B. Check the failed workflows
- C. Check the properties of the asset
- D. Examine the timeline view
NEW QUESTION 11
A client has a native iOS application that they do not want to change. What is the recommended architecture to configure AEM to allow the application to ingest content?
- A. Place the content in content fragments and use content services
- B. Place the content in experience fragments and use content services
- C. Construct a document in Forms and use content services
- D. Use the built-in workflow to export JSON and use content services
NEW QUESTION 12
When a user requests a cacheable document from the AEM Dispatcher, what will the Dispatcher check to access whether the document exists in the web server file system? Choose two.
- A. If the document is not cached, the Dispatcher requests the document form the AEM instance
- B. If the document is not cached, the Dispatcher returns a 404 error response
- C. If the document is cached, the AEM Dispatcher returns the file from the CDN Cache
- D. If the document is cached, the AEM Dispather requests the cached file after validation
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the main function of AEM Screens?
- A. AEM Screens is used to display interactive content on digital signs
- B. AEM Screens is used for previewing content
- C. AEM Screens is used to build single-page applications
- D. AEM Screens is used to emulate the content of different devices
NEW QUESTION 14
An author would like to display an AI-summarized version of an article. Which method would you recommend to achieve this?
- A. Create a variation of a master content fragment
- B. Modify a component to display a shortened form of the article
- C. Create a variation of an experience fragment
- D. Implement a workflow to generate a summarized version
NEW QUESTION 15
Which AEM feature can an author use to manage and display the text-only content on different channels?
- A. Experience fragments
- B. A reference component
- C. AEM Workflows
- D. Content fragments
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit. Which is an AEM page mode?
- A. Timewarp
- B. Publish
- C. Deploy
- D. Review
NEW QUESTION 17
A company plans to use machine translation to translate page content in its webpages. Which AEM feature should be used to connect to a third party translation service provider?
- A. Microsoft Translator
- B. Internationalization Translation Service
- C. Translation Integration Framework
- D. Granite Translation Manager
NEW QUESTION 18
You need to create a large set of pages that share the same content structure but have different content. What is the best approach to create this large set of same structured pages?
- A. Use Projects
- B. Use an Editable Template
- C. Use Workflows
- D. Use Targeting mode
NEW QUESTION 19
There is a copyright and legal information in the footer of all pages of a website which require regular updates. What approach would you recommend to design the footer so that the content can be updated easily?
- A. Add a content fragment to the footer component of the page
- B. Create a footer component and include it on the structure of the page templates
- C. Create a footer component that can be used on the parent page in an iparsys
- D. Add a footer component to the layout container of the page
NEW QUESTION 20
100% Valid and Newest Version AD0-E102 Questions & Answers shared by Dumpscollection.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/AD0-E102/ (New 50 Q&As)