Exam Code: AX0-100 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Axis Network Video Exam
Certification Provider: Axis
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass AX0-100 Exam.
Free demo questions for Axis AX0-100 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following are common ways to protect video while using a wireless network? (Choose two)
- A. VPN
- B. WPA2
- C. IEEE 802.1x
- D. IEEE802.11N
- E. HTTPS
NEW QUESTION 2
Axis recommends shielded cables for outdoor installations primarily to ensure
- A. Image quality.
- B. Surge protection.
- C. Life time of cable installations.
- D. Conformity with SMPTE standard.
NEW QUESTION 3
When installing a camera outdoors to an existing pole, what is the most important consideration?
- A. Availability of power
- B. The material of the housing
- C. The camera has to be ruggedized
- D. Wide dynamic range
NEW QUESTION 4
How does the AXIS Design Tool allow users to estimate the effects of scene complexity and motion on bandwidth and storage usage?
- A. AXIS Design Tool requires users to manually enter their own estimated bit rate for each camera
- B. Users can view model scenario videos and select the scenario that best matches their scene
- C. Users can upload recorded surveillance video to allow AXIS Design Tool to make estimates
- D. AXIS Design Tool uses a statistical model based on selected camera model
NEW QUESTION 5
Which is true regarding the use of a smoked (tinted) dome instead of a clear dome?
- A. Decreases color fidelity
- B. Decreases field of view
- C. Disables infrared capabilities
- D. Reduces light sensitivity
NEW QUESTION 6
The advantage of using multicast in the network is that
- A. Many cameras can share the same network connection.
- B. The video stream reaches every computer in the network simultaneously.
- C. The video stream only needs to be sent once, even though there are multiple viewers.
- D. The video stream is rerouted in case of network dropout.
NEW QUESTION 7
Match each device with the correct description. Drag each gray box from the left column to the matching blue box in the right column.
Select and Place:
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 8
Audio detection can be used
- A. Only with cameras with built in microphone.
- B. In all Axis cameras but an extra intelligent video (IV) module is necessary.
- C. Only in quiet areas.
- D. For detecting a change in decibel levels.
NEW QUESTION 9
What type of camera is recommended to be used in an extremely hot environment?
- A. Cameras that end with -E
- B. Cameras that end with -V
- C. Cameras that end with -R
- D. Cameras that end with -C
NEW QUESTION 10
Which technology can a Video Management Software (VMS) partner incorporate to reduce the impact on recorded video during server maintenance?
- A. Local storage at the camera
- B. Meta data stream
- C. AXIS Camera Application Platform (ACAP)
- D. SNMP
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the benefit of deinterlacing the video in a video encoder?
- A. It gives the encoded video a higher frame rate compared to the analog input video
- B. It reduces the tearing effects when there is movement between two fields in one frame
- C. It enhances the dynamic range between two fields in one frame
- D. It decreases the bandwidth needed to transmit the compressed video
NEW QUESTION 12
What are the effects of changing the capture mode on an AXIS P1346 from 2048x1536 (3 MP) to 1920x1080 (HDTV)? (Choose two)
- A. Minimum illumination decreases
- B. Vertical angle of view decreases
- C. Maximum frame rate decreases
- D. Maximum frame rate increases
- E. Motion blur increases
NEW QUESTION 13
- A. Is required to enable viewing network surveillance video on mobile devices.
- B. Is a network specially optimized to handle video data packets.
- C. Creates a secure tunnel through the network, where your information travels encrypted.
- D. Translates domain names to IP addresses, according to the IPv4 standard.
NEW QUESTION 14
What is most important for 24 hour License Plate Recognition of fast moving cars?
- A. PoE
- B. Processing speed
- C. IR light
- D. Interlaced scanning
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following will allow a customer to have a PTZ camera automatically change between three predefined positions?
- A. Configure the camera's I/O ports to control the preset positions
- B. Use the Guard Tour capability to switch between the preset positions
- C. Switch between the predefined positions using a joystick
- D. Use the auto tracking capability to switch between the preset positions
NEW QUESTION 16
A varifocal lens
- A. Makes it possible to adjust the focal length like a zoom lens, but requires refocusing after adjusting the focal length.
- B. Allows the depth of field to be adjusted, making it possible to blur out the background for privacy protection or reducing distraction.
- C. Can rapidly change focus between a set of predefined positions, making it easy to move between different points of interest in the scene.
- D. Is a lens where the focus can be adjusted, as opposed to a fixed focus lens, making it possible to focus on objects close to the camera.
NEW QUESTION 17
100% Valid and Newest Version AX0-100 Questions & Answers shared by Allfreedumps.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.allfreedumps.com/AX0-100-dumps.html (New 145 Q&As)