We provide real AX0-100 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Axis AX0-100 Exam quickly & easily. The AX0-100 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Axis AX0-100 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the AX0-100 exam.
Free demo questions for Axis AX0-100 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the maximum distance for a 10OBaseTX Ethernet carrying 802.3at PoE connection between a switch and a camera without any extenders or repeaters?
- A. 50 m (164 ft)
- B. 100 m (328 ft)
- C. 150 m (492 ft)
- D. 500 m (1640 ft)
NEW QUESTION 2
When viewing live Motion JPEG video from an Axis camera, if the image looks pixilated with no digital zoom, which of the following settings would best address the issue?
- A. Adjusting the Group of Video (GOV) length from 32 to 4
- B. Increasing color saturation
- C. Adjusting the image contrast
- D. Decreasing the image compression
NEW QUESTION 3
In many places 24 V AC has been popular as a power source but now 12 V and 24 V DC is increasing in popularity because
- A. There is more energy in DC.
- B. It is easier to back-up DC with battery.
- C. There is less power loss in cables with DC.
- D. There is less risk for surge with DC.
NEW QUESTION 4
When dealing with a poorly lit scene, which of the following options would most improve image quality?
- A. Adding light
- B. Adjusting exposure settings
- C. Adjusting brightness
- D. Changing camera placement
NEW QUESTION 5
Match the product series with right product. Drag each gray box from the left column to the matching image box in the right column.
Select and Place:
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 6
Two benefits of Axis HDTV cameras supporting the SMTPE standards are
- A. Color fidelity and full duplex 2-channel audio.
- B. Color fidelity and minimum 25/30 fps frame rate.
- C. Minimum 25/30 fps frame rate and full duplex 2-channel audio.
- D. Full duplex 2-channel audio and automatic screen calibration.
NEW QUESTION 7
A camera can deliver up to two full resolution 30 fps H.264 streams. The customer wants to have four H.264 streams from the same camera. What will be the
- A. The camera will lower the resolution
- B. The camera will lower the compression
- C. The camera will lower the frame rate
- D. The camera will lower the Group of Video (GOV) length
NEW QUESTION 8
For which purposes would a thermal network camera be a viable alternative to a standard network camera? (Choose three)
- A. Identification of a person
- B. Detection at daylight
- C. Detection at night
- D. Detection in smoke and light fog conditions
- E. License Plate Recognition
NEW QUESTION 9
The term f-stop, or f-number,
- A. Relates the focal length of the lens to the zoom factor.
- B. Measures the lens' capability to focus on objects at short distance.
- C. Is the end position of the focus motor in an autofocus system.
- D. Measures the lens' capability to collect light.
NEW QUESTION 10
Match the best choice of camera to each scenario described. Drag each gray box from the left column to the matching blue box in the right column.
Select and Place:
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer wants his video surveillance system to completely cover the perimeter of his property. For the installer to ensure that the camera system is not subject to sabotage, he should
- A. Install more low-priced cameras to cover the complete site.
- B. Make sure each camera is seen by at least one other camera.
- C. Use PoE, and not a PoE splitter.
- D. Install thermal cameras.
NEW QUESTION 12
In an Ethernet network, broadcast traffic is received and processed by
- A. All devices on the network, making it unsuitable for network video since the network load would be unacceptable.
- B. All devices on the network, making it suitable for network video since any device can access the video without any overhead from establishing a separate connection to the server.
- C. Only those devices that have registered with the server to receive the traffic, making it unsuitable for network video, due to the overhead from establishing a separate connection to the server.
- D. Only those devices that have registered with the server to receive the traffic, making it suitable for network video since the network load would be kept reasonable.
NEW QUESTION 13
AXIS Design Tool is used for
- A. Estimating bandwidth and creating a bill of materials.
- B. Determining camera coverage and creating a bill of materials.
- C. Selecting the right cameras and choosing AXIS Camera Station licenses.
- D. Plan network topology and determining camera coverage.
NEW QUESTION 14
Before upgrading firmware, which of the following should be checked?
- A. Verify that the Video Management Software (VMS) supports the latest firmware version
- B. Verify that both rack mounted and standalone servers support the latest firmware version
- C. Verify that the IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE switch supports the latest firmware version
- D. Verify that the SD card is properly ejected before the upgrade is started
NEW QUESTION 15
Video motion detection (VMD) in a PTZ camera
- A. Is not possible since the camera will activate the VMD every time it is moving.
- B. Can be used but only when the camera is used as a stationary camera.
- C. Can be used since the camera is aborting the VMD during movement.
- D. Is no different compared to a fix camera, since the Axis chip can detect in three dimensions.
NEW QUESTION 16
Adding network surveillance cameras to an existing Ethernet network
- A. Is not recommended, since bandwidth demands from the surveillance video would likely congest the network.
- B. Will benefit from using VLANs, to keep the surveillance video separate from other network traffic, reducing the risk for network congestion.
- C. Will cause unacceptable video latency, due to the amount of UDP traffic taking precedence on the network.
- D. Will benefit from establishing VPN connections to the cameras, reducing the risk of malicious users eavesdropping on the video.
NEW QUESTION 17
100% Valid and Newest Version AX0-100 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/AX0-100-dumps.html (New 145 Q&As)