we provide Certified IBM C2150-612 test which are the best for clearing C2150-612 test, and to get certified by IBM IBM Security QRadar SIEM V7.2.6 Associate Analyst. The C2150-612 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real C2150-612 exam. Crack your IBM C2150-612 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
NEW QUESTION 1
Which type of search uses a structured query language to retrieve specified fields from the events, flows, and simarc tables?
- A. Add Filter
- B. Asset Search
- C. Quick Search
- D. Advanced Search
NEW QUESTION 2
What is a common purpose for looking at flow data?
- A. To see which users logged into a remote system
- B. To see which users were accessing report data in QRadar
- C. To see application versions installed on a network endpoint
- D. To see how much information was sent from a desktop to a remote website
NEW QUESTION 3
Which QRadar component provides Layer 7 visibility within a physical network infrastructure?
- A. QRadar Data Node
- B. QRadar Flow Analyzer
- C. QRadar Flow Collector
- D. QRadar VFlow Collector
NEW QUESTION 4
What set of Key fields can trigger coalescing?
- A. Source IP address, Source port, Severity, Username, and Event ID
- B. Source IP address, Destination IP address, Destination port, Direction, and Event ID
- C. Source IP address, Destination IP address, Destination port, Username, and Event ID
- D. Destination IP address, Destination port, Relevance, Username, and Low Level Category
NEW QUESTION 5
Which type of tests are recommended to be placed first in a rule to increase efficiency?
- A. Custom property tests
- B. Normalized property tests
- C. Preference set lookup tests
- D. Payload contains regex tests
NEW QUESTION 6
Which Anomaly Detection Rule type can test events or flows of activity that are greater than or less than a specified range?
- A. Outlier Rule
- B. Anomaly Rule
- C. Threshold Rule
- D. Behavioral Rule
NEW QUESTION 7
What is a main function of a Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA)?
- A. A Proxy
- B. A Switch
- C. A Firewall
- D. An Authentication device
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the maximum number of supported dashboards for a single user?
- A. 10
- B. 25
- C. 255
- D. 1023
NEW QUESTION 9
Where are events related to a specific offense found?
- A. Offenses Tab and Event List window
- B. Dashboard and List of Events window
- C. Offense Summary Page and List of Events window
- D. Under Log Activity, search for Events associated with an Offense
NEW QUESTION 10
What is a benefit of using a span port, mirror port, or network tap as flow sources for QRadar?
- A. These sources are marked with a current timestamp.
- B. These sources show the ASN number of the remote system.
- C. These sources show the username that generated the flow.
- D. These sources include payload for layer 7 application analysis.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which saved searches can be included on the Dashboard?
- A. Event and Flow saved searches
- B. Asset and Network saved searches
- C. User and Vulnerability saved searches
- D. Network Activity and Risk saved searches
NEW QUESTION 12
A Security Analyst was asked to search for an offense on a specific day. The requester was not sore of the time frame, but had Source Host information to use as well as networks involved, Destination IP and username.
Which fitters can the Security Analyst use to search for the information requested?
- A. Offense ID, Source IP, Username
- B. Magnitude, Source IP, Destination IP
- C. Description, Destination I
- D. Host Name
- E. Specific Interval, Username, Destination IP
NEW QUESTION 13
What ability does marking a custom property as "optimized" provide?
- A. Allows you to use the custom property in a rule test
- B. Allows you to process events above your license rating
- C. Allows offenses to merge both events & flows into the same offense
- D. Allows for offenses, events & flows to be compared directly in real time
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the difference between an offense and a triggered rule?
- A. Offenses are created every time a rule's tests are satisfied, but a rule may only trigger if the response limiter allows.
- B. The first time a rule triggers, it will create an offense, after that no new offense will be created for the same index type.
- C. A rule will always trigger if its tests are satisfied, but an offense may only be created if the event magnitude is greater than 6.
- D. An offense may be created or updated by a triggered rule, but a rule will always trigger when the tests are satisfied.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two pieces of information can be found under the Log Activity tab? (Choose two )
- A. Offenses
- B. Vulnerabilities
- C. Firewall events
- D. Destination Bytes
- E. Internal QRadar messages
NEW QUESTION 16
What is a difference between Rule Actions and Rule Responses?
- A. Rule Actions are executed when the Rule is Disabled; Rule Responses require the Rule to be Enabled.
- B. Rule Actions are only available for Event and Flow Rules; Rule Responses are available for all Rules.
- C. Rule Actions only directly affect the SIEM internal
- D. Rule Responses may send information to external systems.
- E. Rule Responses are always processed; Rule Actions may be throttled to ensure they are not executed too frequently.
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the correct procedure to both assign and add a note to an offense from the Graphical User Interface (GUI)?
- A. Both tasks must be done independently and can only be done on the Offenses Tab
- B. With the new release of 7.2.6 this can now be done in one step from the Offenses Tab only.
- C. Both tasks must be done independently but can be completed from both the Offenses Tab and the Offense Summary Page.
- D. With the new release of 7.2.6 this can now be done in one step, both from the Offenses Tab and the Offense Summary Page.
NEW QUESTION 18
What are the two available formats for exporting event and flow data for external analysis? (Choose two.)
- A. XML
- B. DOC
- C. PDF
- D. CSV
- E. HTML
NEW QUESTION 19
What is a primary benefit of building blocks?
- A. They can notify users of strange behavior.
- B. They allow the execution of its test within all rules.
- C. They generate new events into the pipeline before rules fire.
- D. They allow for report results to be used in custom rules tests.
NEW QUESTION 20
A mapping of a username to a user’s manager can be stored in a Reference Table and output in a search or a report.
Which mechanism could be used to do this?
- A. Quick Search filters can select users based on their manager’s name.
- B. Reference Table lookup values can be accessed in an advanced search.
- C. Reference Table lookup values can be accessed as custom event properties.
- D. Reference Table lookup values are automatically used whenever a saved search is run.
NEW QUESTION 21
Where could you get additional details on why the offense was triggered when Summary page?
- A. Display > Notes
- B. Display > Rules
- C. Display > Flows
- D. Display > Events
NEW QUESTION 22
Which three data sources contribute to the creation an updates of assets? (Choose three.)
- A. Log sources
- B. Flow sources
- C. Reference set imports
- D. Vulnerability scanners
- E. QRadar log source auto-updates
- F. X-Force reference list integration
NEW QUESTION 23
Which three pages can be accessed from the Navigation menu on the Offenses tab? (Choose three.)
- A. Rules
- B. By Category
- C. My Offenses
- D. By Event Name
- E. Create Offense
- F. Closed Offenses
NEW QUESTION 24
What is one of the major differences between event and network data (flow)?
- A. Flows can replay a whole packet by packet sessions, while events are just a snapshot.
- B. A flow can have a life span that can last seconds, minutes, hours or days, while events ate only a snapshot,
- C. An event can have a life span that can last seconds, minutes, hours or days, while flows can only span 1 minute.
- D. Events represent network activity by normalizing IP addresses, ports, byte and pucket count
- E. while flows do not.
NEW QUESTION 25
An event is happening regularly and frequently; each event indicates the same target username. There is a rule configured to test for this event which has a rule action to create an offense indexed on the username.
What will QRadar do with the triggered rule assuming no offenses exist for the username and no offenses are closed during this time?
- A. Each matching event will be tagged with the Rule name, but only one Offense will be created.
- B. Each matching event will cause a new Offense to be created and will be tagged with the Rule name.
- C. Events will be tagged with the rule name as long as the Rule Response limiter is satisfie
- D. Only one offense will be created.
- E. Each matching event will be tagged with the Rule name, and an Offense will be created if the event magnitude is greater than 6.
NEW QUESTION 26
100% Valid and Newest Version C2150-612 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/C2150-612/ (New 106 Q&As)