we provide Accurate IBM C9510-401 exam cost which are the best for clearing C9510-401 test, and to get certified by IBM IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V8.5.5 and Liberty Profile, System Administration. The C9510-401 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real C9510-401 exam. Crack your IBM C9510-401 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Check C9510-401 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A system administrator needs to install WebSphere Application Server using response files, so that a silent install can be done. The administrator has ensured that all required prerequisites have already been installed and, has downloaded and expanded the required WebSphere Application Server installation files.
What can the administrator run to install the product?
- A. install –options responsefile.xml -silent
- B. install –acceptLicense –options responsefile.xml -silent
- C. imcl –acceptLicense input responsefile.xml –log logfile.txt
- D. IBMIM –acceptLicense –input responsefile.xml –log logfile.txt
Example of the use of the response files to install the product. imcl.exe -acceptLicense
-log C:\\temp\\keyring_log.xml References:
NEW QUESTION 2
After installing an enhanced EAR in a WebSphere Application Server environment, a system administrator with Configurator privileges is able to see a JDBC provider and a data source in the Integrated Solution Console (ISC) but is not able to delete these resources.
How can the administrator resolve this issue?
- A. Use the AdminTask object to delete the resources.
- B. Stop all application server instances and then delete the resources.
- C. Ask another administrator with iscadmin privilege to delete the resource.
- D. Edit the EAR to remove the application scoped resources and reinstall the application.
The JDBCProviderManagement command group for the AdminTask object includes the following commands:
References: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSAW57_8.5.5/com.ibm.websphere.nd. doc/ae/rxml_atjdbcprovider.html
NEW QUESTION 3
A system administrator has created a cluster containing two servers in a same node. The administrator did not select the option Generate unique HTTP ports during the creation of the cluster members. After the cluster creation, the administrator changed the HTTP port of the second cluster member to 9081.
Testing the servers using the snoop servlet directly to the server’s HTTP port, the administrator got the following error message for the second server:
How can the administrator fix this problem?
- A. Regenerate and propagate the HTTP plug-in.
- B. Add the port 9081 to the default_host alias.
- C. Create a new virtual host alias at the cell level for the port 9081.
- D. Edit the server.xml for the second server and add the port 9081.
When setting up IBM Cognos within IBM WebSphere, the URI is not accessible. The error message when trying the http://<server>:<was port>/p2pd/servlet/dispatch is
SRVE0255E: A WebGroup/Virtual Host to handle /p2pd/servlet/dispatch has not been defined.
Unable to start IBM Cognos Business Intelligence
The virtual host does not contain IBM WebSphere Port that the Application server is listening on. This may be one of several reasons.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which one of the following options describes the runtime flow starting from the client browser in a clustered WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment topology?
- A. HTTP server -> job manager -> admin agent -> HTTP server plug-in
- B. Load balancer -> HTTP server -> HTTP server plug-in -> application server
- C. Application server -> node agent -> deployment manager -> load balancer
- D. Deployment manager -> node agent -> HTTP server plug-in -> HTTP server
NEW QUESTION 5
A system administrator discovers an issue that requires a change to a federated server. In this cell, WebSphere administrative security is enabled, but application security is not enabled.
How should the administrator make this change? The administrator should use:
- A. a web browser to connect to the node agent https port.
- B. a web browser to connect to the deployment manager admin_host port.
- C. the job manager to submit a job to update the unmanaged server.
- D. an ssh connection to the node and modify the client_types.xml file.
The admin_host virtual host is used for access to the WebSphere administrative console. At installation time, the host is configured to match requests on the wc_adminhost and wc_adminhost_secure ports for the stand-alone server or deployment manager.
References: WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Administration and Configuration Guide for the Full Profile (July 2013), page 303
NEW QUESTION 6
A system administrator has created a Jython script that will run in WebSphere Network cell where administrative security is enabled. This script is named doUpdate.py and will be run by using the following:
wsadmin –connType RMI –f doUpdate.py
How can the administrator suppress a user/password prompt from appearing when this script is run?
Set the user and password in the:
- A. sas.client.props file.
- B. ssl.client.props file.
- C. soap.client.props file.
- D. wsadmin.properties file.
The user Id and password needed for wsadmin to connect to a secured server can be
supplied as command line options and in properties files. If used together, command line options take precedence over what is in the properties files. The properties files are located at Profile_root/properties.
If you use a Remote Method Invocation (RMI) connector or a JSR160RMI connector, set the following properties in the sas.client.props file with the appropriate values: com.ibm.CORBA.loginUserid=
NEW QUESTION 7
A system administrator has configured a cluster containing 40 servers. The cluster members all belong to one core group. While examining the log files, the administrator notices that the core group coordinator is consuming abnormally high amounts of memory and CPU resources.
How can the system administrator reduce the memory and CPU resource usage of the core group coordinator?
- A. Configure a core group bridge.
- B. Configure a second active coordinator.
- C. Decrease the memory on the machine.
- D. Move the coordinator to another machine.
Remember that coordinator election occurs whenever the view changes. Electing a new coordinator uses a lot of resources because this process causes increased network traffic and CPU consumption. Specifying a preferred coordinator server, whenever practical, helps eliminate the need to make frequent coordinator changes.
NEW QUESTION 8
A performance test team was testing the capacity of concurrent users of a web application deployed on a multi-processor server. While testing 250 concurrent users, the administrator discovers connections to the database are failing.
In response, a system administrator increased the connection pool to the maximum limit which the database allows and increased the prepared statement cache size. The test passed, but the application response time was slower.
How should the system administrator tune the data source properties to improve the application response time?
- A. Change connection pools purge policy.
- B. Decrease connection pool reap time.
- C. Decrease number of free pool partitions.
- D. Decrease the prepared statement cache size.
The higher the statement cache, the more system resources are delayed. Therefore, if you set the number too high, you might lack resources because your system cannot open multiple prepared statements.
References: http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSAW57_8.5.5/com.ibm.websphere.nd.d oc/ae/udat_jdbcdatasorprops.html
NEW QUESTION 9
A system administrator has to design a new production environment to host a web application. The workload of this web application is expected to increase during special marketing campaigns.
Which one of the following topologies should the administrator configure to address the requirements for this new environment?
- A. A Liberty collective environment with autonomic managers and on demand router (ODR).
- B. A flexible management environment supported by one admin agent running in each node of the cell.
- C. A dynamic cluster with autonomic managers, application placement controller and intelligent routers.
- D. A heterogeneous cell with enough server to support the peak load spread across multiple nodes on the same machine.
A dynamic cluster is a server cluster that uses weights and workload management to balance the workloads of its cluster members dynamically, based on performance information that is collected from the cluster members. Dynamic clusters enable application
A dynamic cluster is an application deployment target that can expand and contract depending on the workload in your environment. Dynamic clusters work with autonomic managers, including the application placement controller and the dynamic workload manager to maximize the use of your computing resources. Dynamic clusters are required for many of the Intelligent Management autonomic functions, including high availability and service policies.
References: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSAW57_8.5.5/com.ibm.websphere.nd. doc/ae/cwve_odrdynamiccluster.html
NEW QUESTION 10
While monitoring a cluster in the cell, the administrator notices that one server in the cluster periodically loses connections to the database. When this happens, requests to the server have a significantly decreased response time and various error conditions are listed in the log files for the server. Since the error codes are returned quickly, the server starts returning responses faster than the average service times for the application. Due to this, the weight for the server is increased and a large percentage of incoming requests are being routed to the erroneous server and the server is getting overloaded with requests.
How can the administrator detect these conditions in the future and take action to prevent this problem?
- A. Configure the storm drain health policy.
- B. Configure the on demand router (ODR) transport chain to tune inbound connections.
- C. Monitor the JVM heap usage to determine a new server weight.
- D. Enable the PMI Extended statistic set and use the Connection Pool summary report.
Storm drain condition tracks requests that have a significantly decreased response time. This policy relies on change point detection on given time series data.
NEW QUESTION 11
A system administrator ran the backupConfig command to backup the configuration using the –nostop option. The administrator changed the properties for the service integration environment by modifying the sib.properties file. During testing the administrator noticed Service Integration Bus related errors and wanted to restore the service integration environment. The administrator used the restoreConfig command, but the tuning properties for the service integration environment were not restore.
How can the administrator prevent this issue?
- A. Use full repository checkpoint for both the backup and the restore.
- B. Use the restoreConfig command with –nostop for the restore.
- C. Use the manageprofiles command for both the backup and the restore.
- D. Use the backupConfig command without –nostop for the backup
- E. Use the restoreConfig command without –nostop for the restore.
With the repository checkpoint and restore function, you can back up copies of files from the master configuration repository. You can use the backups to restore the configuration to a previous state if future configuration changes cause operational problems. By using this function, you can reduce recovery time for problems that are caused by configuration
changes. Studies of unplanned outages have shown that as much as 36 percent of unplanned outages are due to operator errors. A common source of operator error is a bad configuration change. The ability to quickly undo a bad configuration change is critical to minimizing the outage window.
NEW QUESTION 12
A system administrator completed a WebSphere Application Server installation by using the Installation Manager. During installation, all defaults were selected for the installation root directories and the shared resources directory. Over time, the administrator has updated the installation with various interim fixes and fix packs. The administrator notices that the shared resources directory is very large in size and grows larger each time the Installation Manager is run.
How can the administrator decrease the size and remove some of the content from the shared resources directory?
- A. Manually delete content from the directory.
- B. During an update, create a new shared resources directory.
- C. Clear the Delete Saved Files option for the Installation Manager.
- D. Set the preserveDownloadedArtifacts preference to false.
Because product payloads are cached in this directory, space requirements can grow very large over the lifetime of the product, as service updates are applied. The WebSphere Application Server product image is large, so if this content is permitted to accumulate, then this directory will grow to be many gigabytes in size over the course of multiple fix pack applications. You should never manually delete the content in this folder. Instead, during any installation or maintenance operation, you can specify the following preference to remove some of the content in this folder:
References: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSAW57_7.0.0/com.ibm.websphere.inst allation.soafepnd.doc/info/ae/ae/tins_installfp_dist.html
NEW QUESTION 13
A newly deployed application has authorization errors when invoking EJB methods from a servlet. An additional review indicates that users are authenticated, but do not have the correct authorization.
How can a system administrator fix the issue ensuring only authorized access?
- A. Using the Integrated Solutions Console (ISC), map all security roles to the special subject Everyone.
- B. Using the Integrated Solutions Console (ISC), map the security roles that are still not mapped to groups in the correct user registry.
- C. Edit the application using an assembly tool to add a security constraint for the servlet and reinstall the application.
- D. Edit the application using an assembly tool to remove the security constraint defined for the servlet and reinstall the application.
NEW QUESTION 14
A system administrator wants to learn some of the Jython scripting commands for the administration of the environment.
Which product feature should the administrator use?
- A. The wsadmin.properties file to load a profile.
- B. The AdminTask object to generate wsadmin scripts.
- C. The guided activities panel from the Integrated Solutions Console (ISC).
- D. The “Log command assistance commands” option in the Integrated Solutions Console (ISC).
NEW QUESTION 15
A system administrator needs to set a new Liberty profile environment to support an application.
What should the administrator do to enable this environment for high availability and scalability of the application?
- A. Define multiple server members in one collective controller.
- B. Define multiple servers in a cluster in one collective controller.
- C. Define multiple collective controllers within a Liberty collective.
- D. Define multiple server members in multiple collective controllers.
Setting up Liberty server clusters
A Liberty can be configured into a server cluster for application high availability and scale. The collectiveController-1.0 feature and its capabilities are available only in multiple-server products such as WebSphere® Application Server Liberty Network Deployment and WebSphere Application Server Liberty for z/OS. The feature is not available in single- server products such as WebSphere Application Server Liberty, WebSphere Application Server Liberty - Express, or WebSphere Application Server Liberty Core. If you have a multiple-server product installation, you can use its collectiveController-1.0 feature to work with collective members from single-server products.
NEW QUESTION 16
The administrator needs to identify any security role references and security constraints in a web application.
How can the administrator identify these roles and constraints?
- A. ibm-application-ext.xml file using a text editor.
- B. ibmconfig folder in the application after using the EARExpander command.
- C. Web deployment descriptor using IBM Assembly and Deploy Tools.
- D. Security role to user/group mapping by using the Integrated Solutions Console (ISC).
Securing web applications using an assembly tool.
You can use three types of web login authentication mechanisms to configure a web application: basic authentication, form-based authentication and client certificate-based authentication. Protect web resources in a web application by assigning security roles to those resources.
References: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS7JFU_8.5.5/com.ibm.websphere.nd.doc/ ae/tsec_secweb_atk.html
NEW QUESTION 17
A system administrator has created a Jython script called globalScript.py.
What should the administrator do to ensure globalScript.py is loaded when the wsadmin shell is used?
- A. Compile globalScript.py to a Java class in the bin directory.
- B. Invoke wsadmin with the argument –profileName globalScript.py.
- C. Modify the configureCustomProperty script to import globalScript.py.
- D. Set the script profiles in the wsadmin.properties file to load globalScript.py.
wsadmin.properties has this entry com.ibm.ws.scripting.profiles where we can add the scripting files to be loaded.
References: https://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSAW57_8.5.5/com.ibm.websphere.nd.doc/ae/rxml_ propscript.html
NEW QUESTION 18
A system administrator has been asked to uninstall an application from a cluster running in a WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment cell. This application was installed from the Integrated Solutions Console (ISC). The monitored directory for the cluster is
What step(s) can the administrator perform to uninstall the application?
- A. Delete the application file from <cluster1_dir>.
- B. Stop the running cluster.Delete the application file from <cluster1_dir>.
- C. Stop the running cluster.Copy the application file to <cluster1_dir>.Delete the application file from <cluster1_dir>.
- D. Create a properties file to describe the deletion of the application file.Copy the properties file to <cluster1_dir>.
You can use application properties files to install enterprise application files on a server or cluster, update deployed applications or modules, or uninstall deployed applications or modules. Drag or copy a properties file to a monitored directory and the product performs the deployment action described in the properties file. The enterprise application files that you can install, update, or uninstall using properties files include enterprise archive (EAR), web archive (WAR), Java archive (JAR), and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) archive (SAR) files.
References: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSAW57_8.5.5/com.ibm.websphere.nd.mul tiplatform.doc/ae/trun_app_install_dragdrop_prop.html
NEW QUESTION 19
How can a system administrator secure a WebSphere Application Server environment to ensure that an application code will not be allowed to access any files in the server’s file system?
- A. Configure the CSIv2 outbound communications under RMI/IIOP security.
- B. Configure the file-based repository and create the fileRegistry.xml file.
- C. Enable Java 2 security and configure the app.policy and was.policy files.
- D. Use the AdminTask deleteAuthorizationGroup to remove application access.
When Java 2 security is enabled for a WebSphere Application Server, all the applications that run on WebSphere Application Server undergo a security check before accessing system resources. An application might need a was.policy file if it accesses resources that require more permissions than those granted in the default app.policy file
References: http://www.aiotestking.com/ibm/how-can-a-system-administrator-secure-a- websphere-application-server-environment-to-ensure-that-an-application-code-will-not-be- allowed-to-access-any-files-in-the-servers-file-system/
NEW QUESTION 20
While coordinating a flexible management topology, the job manager can send commands to which components?
- A. Application server and name server.
- B. On demand router and load balancer.
- C. Deployment manager and admin agent.
- D. Node agent and web administration server.
To manage multiple cells, register deployment managers with job manager directly Use administrative agent to register base server profiles with a job manager
References: http://18.104.22.168/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27017353&aid=1, page 10
NEW QUESTION 21
A JAX-WS EJB stateless session bean web service needs to be accessed by consumers outside the corporate domain.
Which configuration will help a system administrator meet the requirement?
- A. Open firewall ports for both bootstrap and orb listener ports within the cell.
- B. Configure plug-in in the DMZ to send request to the cluster members.
- C. Configure on demand router (ODR) in the DMZ to send requests to the cluster members.
- D. Configure HTTP tunneling to send the client-side Object Request Broker (ORB) request to the server-side ORB.
NEW QUESTION 22
Recommend!! Get the Full C9510-401 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certshared, Welcome to Download: https://www.certshared.com/exam/C9510-401/ (New 73 Q&As Version)