Examcollection offers free demo for DEV-501 exam. "Certified Force.com Advanced Developer", also known as DEV-501 exam, is a Salesforce Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Salesforce DEV-501 exam, will help you answer those questions. The DEV-501 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Salesforce DEV-501 exams and revised by experts!
NEW QUESTION 1
Apex code can be initiated in what ways? (Select all that apply)
- A. Web service requests.
- B. Triggers on objects.
- C. More?? Is "Button Clicks" a valid choice?
NEW QUESTION 2
Which statement is TRUE about field-level security? Choose 2 answers
- A. It is specified for each profile.
- B. It can be controlled at the record level.
- C. It Is enforced in the SOAP API.
- D. It determines the values displayed in a visible picklist field.
NEW QUESTION 3
What trigger method is used to correlate IDI-to-sObject maps? (No Answer)
- A. Trigger.newMap, Trigger.oldMap
- B. Internal and external
- C. Trigger.new
- D. Queues, time triggers
NEW QUESTION 4
<apex:page> tag, rather than this component.
- A. apex:includeScript
- B. apex:outputField
- C. apex:attribute
- D. apex:component
NEW QUESTION 5
In a recruiting application, all users should be able to see positions with a status of Open. If the status is anything other than Open, the position should be visible only to the record owner.
How would a developer accomplish this? Choose 2 answers
- A. Set the organization-wide default for positions to public read-only, then use a sharing rule to restrict access to closed positions.
- B. Specify view only access for open positions on users' profiles.
- C. Set the organization-wide default for positions to private, then use a criteria-based sharing rule to automatically share open positions.
- D. Set the organization-wide default for positions to private, allowing owners to use manual sharing to add or remove access as positions change status.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following statements are true about components of dynamic Apex?
✑ Schema describe is a way to program matically learn about the metadata of your data model within Apex.
✑ Dynamic SOQL refers to the creation of a SOQL string before runtime within an
✑ In dynamic SQQL, you use Sring.escapeSinqIeQuoLes (sLrng)to prevent SQQL injection.
✑ You can use dynamic SOSL to create a tree structure of all the objects and fields in your schema browser.
- A. In, like, and, or, not, group by, order by, all rows, limit
- B. Schema describe is a way to program magically learn about the metadata of your data model within Apex.
- C. Web service methods must be static, webservice methods cannot be overloaded
- D. Create complex functionality declarative features cannot provide.
NEW QUESTION 7
Hiring managers at Universal Containers would like a visual mechanism for determining review score outliers. Review scores are captured as a custom field on a custom Review object and can range from l to 10. Any review score that is > 8 should be highlighted in green.
Any review score that is < 4 should be highlighted In red. How would a developer accomplish this?
- A. Use custom summary formulas
- B. Use matrix reports
- C. Use charts
- D. Use conditional highlighting
NEW QUESTION 8
Defines an axis for a chart. Use this to set the units, scale, labeling, and other visual options for the axis. You can define up to four axes for a single chart, one for each edge.
Note: This component must be enclosed within an <apex:chart> component. This component is only applicable to bar and line charts.
- A. apex:emailPublisher
- B. apex:messages
- C. apex:image
- D. apex:axis
NEW QUESTION 9
In a master-detail relationship, what happens to the child records if the parent record is deleted?
- A. Parent record deletion fails.
- B. Child records are not deleted.
- C. A subset of the child records is deleted.
- D. Child records are deleted.
NEW QUESTION 10
The method used to create an object out of a class definition is called a:
- A. constructor
- B. For loops
- C. Webservice
- D. TRUE
NEW QUESTION 11
What keyword is used to create custom Web Services from an apex method?
- A. FALSE
- B. TRUE
- C. Trigger.new
- D. Webservice
NEW QUESTION 12
This component provides inline editing support to <apex:outputField> and various container components. In order to support inline editing, this component must also be within an
The <apex:inlineEditSupport> component can only be a descendant of the following tags:
See also: the inlineEdit attribute of <apex:detail>
- A. apex:inlineEditSupport
- B. apex:chartLabel
- C. apex:page
- D. apex:outputPanel
NEW QUESTION 13
Which type of tab can a developer create? Choose 3 answers.
- A. Apex tabs
- B. web tabs
- C. standard object tabs
- D. Visualforce tabs
- E. custom object tabs
NEW QUESTION 14
Which environments can developers write code? (Select all that apply.)
✑ Developer edition production org
✑ Enterprise edition production org
✑ Enterprise edition sandbox org
✑ Professional edition sandbox org
- A. Salesforce-generated email address
- B. Apex code, Visualforce pages, and controllers
- C. Developer edition production org, Enterprise edition sandbox org
- D. Encapsulation principles
NEW QUESTION 15
A template component that declares a named area that must be defined by an
<apex:define> component in another Visualforce page. Use this component with the
<apex:composition> and <apex:define> components to share data between multiple pages.
- A. apex:outputText
- B. apex:barSeries
- C. apex:insert
- D. apex:inputFile
NEW QUESTION 16
A developer is loading data, in CSV format, into a custom application from a legacy system. The developer would like to load users into the user object, and positions and job applications owned by named users into related custom objects.
Which obstacle will the developer encounter when using the import wizard?
- A. The import wizards cannot Import data from CSV files.
- B. The import wizards do not support custom objects.
- C. The import wizards do not import files to specify record owner.
- D. The import wizards do not support the User object.
NEW QUESTION 17
What types of sharing are available to developers to share records? (No Answer)
- A. Messaging, sendEmail
- B. Manual sharing, apex sharing
- C. Batch apex, apex scheduler
- D. With sharing keyword
NEW QUESTION 18
Which trigger context variable is not saved in the after trigger and causes an exception to be thrown?
- A. Trigger.new
- B. addError
- C. Primitive
- D. TRUE
NEW QUESTION 19
Which dashboard component displays a grand total across a set of data? Choose 2 answers
- A. Chart
- B. Pivot
- C. Metric
- D. Table
NEW QUESTION 20
How should one prevent soql injection when using dynamic soql? (No Answer)
- A. XMLStreanWriter, XMLStreamReader
- B. Messaging.InboundEmailHandler
- C. with sharing keyword
- D. Utilize the String.escapeSingleQuotes(string) method
NEW QUESTION 21
This Apex class allows developers to collect and display errors when building custom controllers or extensions.
- A. Exception Class
- B. Message Class
- C. Debug Class
- D. Validation Class
- E. Messaging Class
- F. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 22
What statements are used to retrieve records from an sObject in the Force.com database? (No Answer)
- A. SOQL statements
- B. sObject
- C. SOQL for loops
- D. multi-tenant
NEW QUESTION 23
Which statement is true about an Apex class?
✑ A class cannot be disabled for profiles.
✑ An inner class can be nested at multiple levels.
✑ Static methods can only be declared in a top-level class definition.
✑ The default access modifier for methods in a class is public.
- A. Static methods can only be declared in a top-level class definition.
- B. Utilize the String.escapeSingleQuotes(string) method
- C. HTTP class, HTTPRequesL class, HTTPRsponse class
- D. Database class method
NEW QUESTION 24
Which of the following statements are used to repeatedly execute a block of code until the exit condition is met?
✑ do-while loops
✑ if statements
✑ for loops
✑ if—Lhen statements
- A. For loops
- B. FALSE
- C. Exceptions
- D. SOQL for loops
NEW QUESTION 25
Which property of a field can be edited within the page layout editor? Choose 2 answers
- A. Read-only
- B. Controller
- C. Always Displayed
- D. Field Dependency
- E. Required
NEW QUESTION 26
A component that creates an inline frame within a Visualforce page. A frame allows you to
keep some information visible while other information is scrolled or replaced.
- A. apex:include
- B. apex:iframe
- C. apex:chartLabel
- D. apex:attribute
NEW QUESTION 27
100% Valid and Newest Version DEV-501 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/DEV-501-exam-dumps.html (New 239 Q&As)