Want to know Passleader Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Salesforce Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer certification experience? Study Accurate Salesforce Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer answers to Rebirth Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer questions at Passleader. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Salesforce Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer (Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer) test on your first attempt.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two groups are responsible for the creation and execution of Release Management processes? Choose 2 answers
- A. Steering Committee
- B. End Users
- C. Dev/Build Team (Missed)
- D. Center of Excellence (Missed)
NEW QUESTION 2
Universal Containers (UC) has been following the Waterfall methodology to deliver customer apps in Salesforce. As the business is growing at scale and with demand to incorporate features and functionality at faster pace, UC is finding the Waterfall approach is not an optimal process, and intends to transition towards an agile development methodology. Which are the two strengths of using an agile development methodology? Choose 2
- A. Careful documentation is done at each step of the process so a target body of knowledge is available for inspection.
- B. There are many small releases of functional code, allowing stakeholders to see and touch the work in progress.
- C. All elements of the build are fully understood before work begins, reducing risk of unpleasant surprises.
- D. The project requirements in later phases are expected and accommodated by the process, by design.
NEW QUESTION 3
Universal Containers business users often observe that newly released features are resulting in other previously existing and stable functionality being broken. Which approach should an Architect recommend to prevent regression?
- A. Utilize the developer console to run test suites for the affected functionality
- B. Utilize unit and functional test automation as part of a continuous integration strategy
- C. Utilize Salesforce Apex Hammer to automatically test all functionality
- D. Freeze development of new features and re -architect the system to remove the bugs
NEW QUESTION 4
Universal Containers has just initiated a project to implement partner community. The application will be deployed into a production environment currently in use by a large Salesforce user base. The project manager has insisted that the development and testing team use a single developer sandbox. What is the risk with this approach?
- A. Tester will encounter platform limits due to developer sandbox capacity limits.
- B. Testers will experience functional changes throughput testing due to not having isolation form development.
- C. Testers will hit governor limits due to large volume of users in the developer sandbox.
- D. Refreshing the developer sandbox will take significant time.
NEW QUESTION 5
What sandbox type would be appropriate for diagnosing reports of poor performance when accessing certain Visualforce pages?
- A. Partial copy Sandbox.
- B. Developer Sandbox.
- C. Full Sandbox
- D. Developer Pro Sandbox.
NEW QUESTION 6
Universal containers have recently replaced a custom service center application with Salesforce Service Cloud. Administrators are now confused about which fields and classes are actively being utilized and how future implementations can be maintained. Choose 2 answers
- A. Create an adoption plan for end users using Salesforce dashboards and reports.
- B. Create a design standard requiring integration to use declarative configurations patterns
- C. Create a governance process requiring all projects to create project deliverable documentation.
- D. Create a standard method for deprecating classes and fields using design standards.
- E. Create a governance framework focused on high-level business strategy and goals.
NEW QUESTION 7
At any given time, Universal Containers has 10 Apex developers building new functionality and fixing bugs. Which branching strategy should an Architect recommend that mitigates the risk of developers overwriting others changes?
- A. Have all developers build new functionality in new branches, but fix bugs in the HEAD
- B. Have all developers work in the same branch, continuously testing for regressions
- C. Have developers work in separate branches and merge their changes in a common branch for testing
- D. Don't use source contro
- E. Rely on Salesforce's built-in conflict detection mechanism
NEW QUESTION 8
Due to several issues, Universal Containers wants to have better control over the changes made in the production org and to be able to track them. Which two options will streamline the process? Choose 2 answers
- A. Make all code/configuration changes directly in the production org.
- B. Allow no code/configuration changes directly in the production.org
- C. Use the Force.com IDE to automate deployment to the production.org
- D. Use Metadata API to automate deployment to the production.org
NEW QUESTION 9
Universal Containers (UC) has a huge volume of metadata that cannot be deployed at once. What is the recommended strategy for UC to be successful with the deployment?
- A. Identify metadata dependencies, create logical groupings, and deploy in the right order.
- B. Use a continuous integration tool such as Jenkins to deploy in the right order.
- C. Sort and group the metadata alphabetically and deploy them in the same order.
- D. Use a combination of the Ant migration tool and change sets for deployment.
NEW QUESTION 10
UC'sscale of Salesforce deployment has increased over time, leading to complexities. UC is finding too many bugs in the deployed code, which has become a challenge to the delivery team. The team wants to reduce the amount of bugys by ensuring all the developed code is reviewed, tested, and validated in the upstream deployment process. Which three development practices will be best suited tp address UC's concerns? Choose 3
- A. Use continuous integration with automation testing.
- B. Encourage the development team to be self-organizing.
- C. Enable developer teams to do peer code review.
- D. Incorporate test-driven deployment into the project structure.
- E. Enable a short and timely feedback loop with customers
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the responsibility of an executive sponsor on a project?
- A. Communicate project status
- B. Determine project methodology
- C. Design executive dashboards
- D. Approve changes to project scope
NEW QUESTION 12
Which statement is true for the Staging sandbox in the following diagram?
- A. When created or refreshed, the Staging sandbox is a full replica of Production
- B. The Staging sandbox is automatically refreshed on a schedule set by the administrator
- C. Salesforce major releases (e.g., Winter to Spring) always occur in Staging and Production at the same time
- D. The Staging environment can only be updated once every two weeks
NEW QUESTION 13
Universal Containers requires that all sandboxes that have not been recently refreshed must also receive the newest changes to production. This must be done before any functionality from that environment can be moved to production. Which deployment tool would allow this deployment process to be managed in an automated fashion?
- A. Workbench
- B. Force.com Migration Tool
- C. Change Sets
- D. Force.com IDE
NEW QUESTION 14
Universal Containers is in the final stages of building a new application to track custom containers. During a review of the application, a business subject Matter Expert mentioned that it would be nice to be able to track additional container types beyond what was originally scoped during the plan and design phase. Which two actions should be performed to mitigate the risk? Choose 2 answers.
- A. Escalate and communicate to stakeholders the risk and mitigate it by allocating additional resources to support the new requirement based on stakeholders input.
- B. Have a discussion with the business subject Matter Expert and communicate that the Salesforce has limitations in supporting such a feature to mitigate the risk.
- C. Escalate and communicate to stakeholders the risk and mitigate it by extending the timeline of the project to support the new requirement based on stakeholders input.
- D. Have a discussion with the business subject Matter Expert and communicate that anew developer environment will be needed to mitigate the risk.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which are two key benefits of fully integrating an agile issue tracker with software testing and continuous integration tools? Choose 2 answers?
- A. Developers can see automated test statuses post code commit on a specific user story.
- B. Developers can collaborate and communicate effectively on specific user stories.
- C. Developers can observe their team velocity on the burn chart report in the agile tool.
- D. Developers can use the committed code's build status directly on the user story record.
NEW QUESTION 16
Universal Containers (UC) is working on a project to support environmental cleanup projects with specially designed containers. To support this project, UC is developing a portal for regulatory agencies to use for tracking and reporting of the containers, and these regulatory requirements are well-defined. Many non -regulatory requirements have not been defined yet. The project is on a strict budget and timeline. Which two approaches should UC consider to meet regulatory requirements and to satisfy the needs of end users? Choose 2 answers
- A. Initiate a waterfall project and start building the features of the solution based on regulatory requirement
- B. In parallel, gather the remaining non -regulatory requirements for the solution, then go back and reconcile the two sets of requirements and re -work the solution as necessary
- C. Initiate an Agile project, beginning with a "sprint 0" to scope and estimate the project and to build the product backlo
- D. Identify the minimum viable produc
- E. Initiate building the solution based on the backlog, and co -create the design with the project stakeholders
- F. Initiate a waterfall project by gathering the remaining requirements and completing the architecture and desig
- G. Initiate the build/test processes with frequent reviews by the stakeholder
- H. On build completion, perform acceptance testing and validate compliance with regulatory requirements
- I. Initiate an Agile project based on the known requirements, begin building immediately, and work through remaining requirements as they come u
- J. Budget and timeline will not be a factor with an Agile methodology
NEW QUESTION 17
A Salesforce contractor has built an application for Universal Containers (UC) .The contractor will need to deploy multiple times from the contractor's own Salesforce to UC's Salesforce environments. Ultimately, UC has full control of the application's code, including its intellectual property
- A. Eclipse IDE
- B. Unmanaged Package
- C. Change Sets.
- D. Managed Package
NEW QUESTION 18
Universal Containers (UC) is using Salesforce for their sales organization. The sales users have created several dashboards using multiple running users. The admins have also added a few workflow rues that send email notifications to some sales users. What should an Architect consider while planning the deployment of such components? Choose 2 answers
- A. If the username in the source org doesn't exist in the target org, the deployment will continue and Salesforce will automatically create the username in the target org.
- B. User fields are ignored during metadata deployments and all such users need to be manually created in the target org before starting the deployment.
- C. If the username in the source org doesn't exist in the target org, the deployment will stop until the usernames are resolved or removed.
- D. User Fields are preserved during metadata deployments and Salesforce attempts to locate a matching user in the target org during deployment.
NEW QUESTION 19
Universal Containers has a deadline to retire a business -critical application that will no longer be supported on a specific date. What should an Architect recommend?
- A. Executive Leadership
- B. Requirements Traceability Matrix
- C. Business Continuity Plan
- D. Agile Methodology
NEW QUESTION 20
Universal Containers is looking to construct a continuous integration process to help manage code quality. Which three tools should be used to enable this? Choose 3 answers
- A. Force.com Migration Tool
- B. Full Sandbox Environment
- C. Source Control Tool
- D. Project Management Tool
- E. Continuous Integration Build Tool
NEW QUESTION 21
A Salesforce Administrator has initiated a deployment using a change set. the deployment has taken more time than usual. What is the potential reason for this?
- A. The change set includes changes to permission sets and profiles.
- B. The change set includes Field type changes for some objects.
- C. The change set includes new custom objects and custom fields.
- D. The change set performance is independent of included components.
NEW QUESTION 22
The release will be deployed over a weekend, one week after Salesforce updates the production environment (e.g., from Winter to Spring). UC has found that a full sandbox refresh can take several days. What should the architect suggest as an optimal deployment plan?
- A. Two weeks before go -live, deploy to Staging and then refresh the Staging and Production support sandboxe
- B. Deploy from Staging to Production at go-live
- C. Approximately six weeks before go -live, ensure the sandbox will be on the release previe
- D. One week before go live, deploy to Stagin
- E. Deploy from Staging to Production at go-live
- F. One month before go -live, deploy to Staging and to Production Suppor
- G. Deploy from Production Support to Production at go-live
- H. One week before go -live, initiate the Staging sandbox refresh and then immediately deploy to Staging.Deploy from Staging to Production at go-live
NEW QUESTION 23
What are three advantages of using a Source Control system alongside a multi -sandbox development strategy? Choose 3 answers
- A. Perform code reviews before promoting to a pre -production sandbox
- B. Automatically deploy changes from sandbox to production (Missed)
- C. Keep a history of changes made by each developer (Missed)
- D. Create a branching strategy that tracks each feature or change separately (Missed)
- E. Act as a backup in case of catastrophic data loss
NEW QUESTION 24
Universal Containers (UC) is preparing for the new Salesforce release in a couple of months, and has several ongoing development projects that may be affected. Which three steps should the team at UC take to prepare for this release? Choose 3 answers
- A. Contact Salesforce to schedule a time to upgrade the full Sandbox.
- B. Refresh a Sandbox during the Release Preview Window to ensure they have the upcoming release.
- C. Run regression tests in an upgraded sandbox to detect any issues with the Upgrade.
- D. Review the release notes for automatically-enabled features and technical debt.
- E. Upgrade any SOAP integrations to the newest WSDL as early as possible
NEW QUESTION 25
Universal Containers wants to implement a release strategy with major releases every four weeks and minor releases every week. Major releases follow Development, System Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Training Minor releases follow Development and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) stages. What represents a valid environment strategy consideration for UAT?
- A. Minor releases use Partial copy and Major releases use Full copy
- B. Minor and Major releases use separate Developer pro
- C. Minor releases use Developer and Major releases Full copy
- D. Minor and Major releases use same Full copy.
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer Exam with 110 Q&As Simply pass Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Simply pass Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer Dumps: https://www.simply-pass.com/Salesforce-exam/Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer-dumps.html (110 New Questions)