Want to know Examcollection E20-393 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about EMC Unity Solutions Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers certification experience? Study 100% Correct EMC E20-393 answers to Update E20-393 questions at Examcollection. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass EMC E20-393 (Unity Solutions Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers) test on your first attempt.
Free E20-393 Demo Online For EMC Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is a connectivity rule for hosts that connect to multiple Unity systems?
- A. Must connect to all arrays using a single protocol.
- B. Can connect to different arrays with different protocols.
- C. CNA connections used with alternating protocols.
- D. iSCSI is required to connect a host to multiple arrays.
NEW QUESTION 2
Observing the SPE Fault LED during initial power up, what colors and time duration does the SPE use to indicate that it is ready for initialization?
- A. Amber for 1 second, then blue for 3 seconds
- B. Blue for 1 second, then green for 3 seconds
- C. Amber for 1 second, then green for 2 seconds
- D. Amber for 3 seconds, then blue for 1 second
NEW QUESTION 3
A Thin Clone has just been created. What operation can be performed on it?
- A. Change FAST VP Policy
- B. Change SP ownership
- C. Change Data Reduction setting
- D. Increase its size.
NEW QUESTION 4
What types of file retention are available with the Dell EMC Unity XT family arrays?
- A. Professional and Enterprise editions
- B. Community and Professional editions
- C. Enterprise and Compliance
- D. Integrated and Centralized
NEW QUESTION 5
How is the Dell EMC Unity Data Reduction Ratio calculated?
- A. Divide the predate-reduction size of all storage resources and their snapshots by the postdata-reduction size of all storage resources and their snapshots.
- B. Add up the efficiencies gained from thin provisioning, Deduplication, and Compression.
- C. Divide the predate-reduction size of all storage resources excluding their snapshots by the postdata-reduction size of all storage resources excluding their snapshots.
- D. Add up the efficiencies gained from thin provisioning, Snapshots, and Compression.
NEW QUESTION 6
How is a Local LUN Move initiated?
- A. Select the LUN, then select the Pool to move the LUN into, then choose the Move operation
- B. Choose the Move operation, then select a LUN, then select the Pool to move the LUN into
- C. Select a LUN, then choose the Move operation, then select the Pool to move the LUN into
- D. Select the Pool to move the LUN into, then choose the Move operation, then select a LUN
NEW QUESTION 7
A storage administrator is planning to move a NAS Server to the peer SP on a Dell EMC Unity system. The NAS Server and two of its associated file systems have active asynchronous replication sessions to a remote Dell EMC Unity system.
How should the storage administrator proceed?
- A. Manually pause the replication sessions for the NAS Server and file systems.
- B. Set the RPO value to 1440 for the NAS Server and file system replication sessions
- C. Set the RPO value to 0 for the NAS Server and file system replication sessions
- D. Failover the replication sessions for the NAS Server and file systems
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the usefulness of setting a quota limit to zero?
- A. Increases space efficiency on the file system.
- B. Reduces CPU overhead for clients accessing data.
- C. Increases file system access performance.
- D. Enables tracking and reporting on file system usage.
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the function of the File Import data mobility feature?
- A. Imports NFSv3 configured NAS Server with its associated file systems from one Unity system to another.
- B. Provides mobility of NFSv3 datastores between Unity systems for ESXi host disaster recovery
- C. Provides disaster recovery, replicating a VNX VDM and its file systems to a remote Unity system.
- D. Migrates NFSv3 configured VDM with its associated file systems from a VNX system to a Unity system.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which IO modules are supported on the Unity 380/380F?
- A. 25 GbE optical12 Gb’s SAS
- B. 12 GB’s SAS10 GbE Base-T
- C. 16 Gb’s Fibre Channel10 GbE Base-T
- D. 6 Gb’s SAS12 Gb’s SAS
NEW QUESTION 11
Which protocols are supported by Dell EMC UnityVSA for storage provisioning?
- A. iSCSI, NFS, and SMB
- B. FC, NFS, and iSCSI
- C. iSCSI and FC only
- D. iSCSI and SMB only
NEW QUESTION 12
A storage administrator has configured an SMB share with the Pool Automatic Deletion retention policy. With default settings applied, what will happen when the pool crosses 95%?
- A. The Dell EMC Unity system will only delete the oldest snapshot of the configured schedule.
- B. Nothin
- C. The default setting is that no snapshots will be deleted automatically.
- D. The Dell EMC Unity system will delete snapshots until 85%, pool space is reached.
- E. Nothin
- F. When the snapshot reaches 25% of the pool size, snapshots will be deleted until 20% of thepool size is reached.
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit.
Which port is used to connect the DPE to a DAE?
- A. A
- B. B
- C. C
- D. D
NEW QUESTION 14
Two fans have failed on the SPE. How much time does the Dell EMC Unity system allow before the SP is shut down?
- A. 2 min
- B. 3 min
- C. 4 min
- D. 5 min
NEW QUESTION 15
In order to replace a faulty component, a service provider has placed one of the Unity Storage Processors into Service mode. Once the component is replaced, how is the Storage Processor brought back into Normal mode?
- A. Exit the Service Mode task
- B. Reboot the Storage Processor
- C. Reboot the storage system
- D. Restart the Management software
If a single Storage Processor (SP) comes up in Service Mode, in Unisphere, you need to reboot the SP to return it to Normal Mode.
References: https://www.emc.com/collateral/TechnicalDocument/docu69355.pdf (page 4)
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the maximum storage capacity supported by a Dell EMC UnityVSA with the Community Edition subscription?
- A. 4 TB
- B. 10 TB
- C. 25 TB
- D. 50 TB
NEW QUESTION 17
A storage administrator has added multiple resources to a single density-based Host I/O Limit policy for the following storage resources:
LUN A: 25 GB
LUN B: 25 GB
LUN C: 50 GB
Density-Based Limit 20 IOPS
What is the total IOPS set by this policy?
- A. 200
- B. 500
- C. 2000
- D. 2500
NEW QUESTION 18
Which Dell EMC Unity XT storage resource allows modification of its block size during creation?
- A. VVol file datastore
- B. VMFS datastore
- C. VVol block datastore
- D. NFS datastore
NEW QUESTION 19
P.S. Dumpscollection.com now are offering 100% pass ensure E20-393 dumps! All E20-393 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/E20-393/ (297 New Questions)