H12-211 Study Guides for HUAWEI certification, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated H12-211 Dumps. 100% PASS H12-211 Huawei Certified Datacom Associate-Huawei Networking Technology and Device (HCDA-HNTD) exam Today!
Online H12-211 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following mechanisms are used for flow control?(Choose three)
- A. Acknowledgement
- B. Buffering
- C. Source quench messages
- D. Windowing
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following commands is used to display the OSPF neighbor relationship establishment?
- A. display ospf neighbor
- B. display ospf brief
- C. display ospf peer
- D. display ospf interface
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the graphic. RTA is a DTE device connected to a Frame Relay switch, and uses
dynamic addressmapping to establish the PVC. With regards to the configuration, which of the following commands are notnecessary?(Choose two).
- A. [RTA-Serial1/0/1]ip address 172.16.1.1 24
- B. [RTA-Serial1/0/1]link-protocol FR
- C. [RTA-Serial1/0/1]fr interface-type dte
- D. [RTA-Serial1/0/1]fr inarp
NEW QUESTION 4
NAPT uses the same public address but different port numbers to translate private addresses. Whichstatement regarding the port number is correct?
- A. It is necessary to configure port number mapping manually.
- B. It is only necessary to configure the port number range.
- C. It is not necessary to configure port numbers.
- D. An access control list is needed to assign port numbers.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following statements regarding single area OSPF are correct?(Choose three)
- A. An IP address needs to be configured on a loopback interface of each router before configuring an OSPFarea.
- B. The value of an area can be from 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255.
- C. A single area can be configured using any supported area number.
- D. All of the links of the network need to be advertised in Area 0.
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator discovered he/she was unable to use TFTP to transfer files to the router.
Which of thefollowing describes the likely reason for this?
- A. The TFTP service had been disabled on the router.
- B. TCP port 69 of the server had been blocked.
- C. UDP port 69 of the server had been blocked.
- D. The username and password had been modified.
NEW QUESTION 7
A user can view the information for the RIP protocol on a router. What does “Age time” in the returned result ofthe command mean?
- A. The interval of updating an RIP packet
- B. The aging time of an RIP route
- C. The suppression time of an RIP route
- D. The time spent on switching between RIP routes
NEW QUESTION 8
A network administrator recently used tracert to trace the path to the destination IP address of an externalwebsite, however the trace path displayed only a timeout result. Which of the following statements correctlyexplains the reason for this?(Choose two)
- A. The source router had shutdown the ICMP function.
- B. This destination IP address does not exist.
- C. The gateway canot find a route to the destination.
- D. This is a normal phenomenon.
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the graphic. RTA is a PPPoE client, and sends PADI packets to Server A. Which distribution methodis used for sending PADI packets?
- A. unicast
- B. multicast
- C. broadcast
- D. anycast
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following descriptions regarding the TTL field of the IP packet is correct?
- A. The TTL defines how many packets the source can send.
- B. The TTL defines the duration during which the source can send packets.
- C. The TTL value will decrement by 1 each time the packet is routed.
- D. The TTL value will increment by 1 each time the packet is routed.
NEW QUESTION 11
The network administrator wishes to forward data over an Eth-trunk, however associated member interfacesoperate at different rates. In terms of the resulting behavior, which of the following is true?
- A. The two switches will not be able to communicate.
- B. The higher rate member interfaces may incur packet loss.
- C. The Eth-Trunk will work normally.
- D. The lower rate member interfaces may incur packet loss.
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the graphic. RTA is a PPPoE client, and following transmission of PADI, Server A responds withPADO packets to RTA. Which distribution method is used for sending PADO packets?
- A. unicast
- B. multicast
- C. broadcast
- D. anycast
NEW QUESTION 13
Two routers are configured with OSPFv3. OSPFv3 is enabled on all interfaces of each router. Which of thefollowing is true in the event that the network administrator does not configure a Router-ID?
- A. The IP address of the loopback 0 interface will be used as the router ID
- B. The IP address of the loopback 1 interface will be used as the router ID
- C. The IP address of interface G0/0/0 will be used as the router ID
- D. No router ID will be assigned to the router.
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the maximum number of member interfaces supported by a single Eth-Trunk?
- A. 6.
- B. 8.
- C. 10
- D. 12.
NEW QUESTION 15
Ping 10.0.0.2: 56 data bytes, press CTRL_C to break
Reply from 10.0.0.2: bytes=800 Sequence=1 ttl=255 time=2 ms
Reply from 10.0.0.2: bytes=800 Sequence=2 ttl=255 time=10 ms
--- 10.0.0.2 ping statistics --- 2 packet(s) transmitted
2 packet(s) received
0.00% packet loss
round-trip min/avg/max = 2/6/10 ms
A network administrator uses the ping command to test connectivity to the destination
10.0.0.2 on a HuaweiAR series router. Which statement regarding the output is correct?
- A. The network administrator used the command ping -c 2 -s 800 10.0.0.2
- B. The network administrator used the command ping -a 2 -v 800 10.0.0.2
- C. The path between the source and destination is not OK.
- D. The network administrator changed the default TTL value.
NEW QUESTION 16
Warning: Auto-Config is working. Before configuring the device, stop Auto-Config. If you perform configurationswhen Auto-Config is running, the DHCP, routing, DNS, and VTY configurations will be lost. Do you want tostop Auto-Config? [y/n]:
When an administrator first initializes the router, a warning is displayed. Which statement regarding thiswarning is correct?
- A. If Auto-Config is required, the administrator should select ‘y’
- B. If Auto-Config is not required, the administrator should select ‘n’, for which subsequent configuration of theDHCP server, routing, DNS server and VTY user configuration is lost
- C. When a device is started for the first time, the Auto-Config function is active.
- D. When a device is started for the first time, the Auto-Config function is inactive.
NEW QUESTION 17
In order to check if the interface serial 1/0/0 is working in either DCE or DTE mode, command ( ) is used.
- A. display mode serial 1/0/0
- B. display controller
- C. display interface serial 1/0/0
- D. display current-config
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following applications can be used to detect the path along which the data packets aretransmitted from the source to the destination?
- A. Route
- B. Netstat
- C. Tracert
- D. Send
NEW QUESTION 19
Interface G0/0/1 on RTA contains a MAC address of 00e0-fc03-aa73 and is configured with the IPv6 address2001::2E0:FCFF:FE03:AA73. Which method is most likely to have been used to configure the interface IPv6address?
- A. DHCPv6
- B. Auto-link
- C. ARP
- D. EUI-64
100% Valid and Newest Version H12-211 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/H12-211/ (New 233 Q&As)