Exam Code: H12-211 (H12-211 Exam Questions), Exam Name: Huawei Certified Datacom Associate-Huawei Networking Technology and Device (HCDA-HNTD), Certification Provider: HUAWEI Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass H12-211 Exam.
Free demo questions for HUAWEI H12-211 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
When using VRP, which of the following commands is used to configure the data link layer encapsulation typeof a serial interface as HDLC?
- A. encapsulation hdlc
- B. link-protocol hdlc
- C. hdlc enable
- D. link-protocol ppp
NEW QUESTION 2
A RIP router receives the routing update information from its neighbor. Which of the following statementsregarding routing update are correct?(Choose three)
- A. The received route that is not in the routing table will be added only when its hop count value is less than16.
- B. The received route that already exists in the routing table will be updated only when the next hop is therouter's neighbor and the cost value is smaller.
- C. The received route that already exists in the routing table will be updated only when the next hop is not therouter's neighbor and the cost value is smaller.
- D. The received route that already exists in the routing table will be updated only when the next hop is therouter's neighbor and the cost value has been changed.
NEW QUESTION 3
A DHCP server has been established in the enterprise network. After the client has obtained an IP addressfrom the DHCP server, the user decided to modify the IP address manually. In what way may this affect theenterprise network?(Choose two).
- A. The client may experience an IP address conflict.
- B. The client may access the network normally.
- C. The client’s interface connection will shutdown.
- D. The client will associate with another DHCP server.
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the default authentication mode for the default_admin domain?
- A. None
- B. Local
- C. Radius
- D. 802.1X
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following statements about a designated port working in RIPv2 multicast mode are true?(Choose three)
- A. The port receives only RIPv2 multicast packets.
- B. The port does not receive RIPv1 broadcast packets.
- C. The port does not receive RIPv2 broadcast packets.
- D. The port receives only RIPv1 multicast packets.
NEW QUESTION 6
FTP and TFTP can be used to update the system file on Huawei routers. Which of the following statements arecorrect?(Choose three)
- A. Huawei router can be configured as FTP Client
- B. Huawei router can be configured as FTP Server
- C. Huawei router can be configured as TFTP Client
- D. Huawei router can be configured as TFTP Server
NEW QUESTION 7
In Layer 2 mode, the transmission rate of an Eth-Trunk interface is determined by which of the following?
- A. Maximum number of Up member links
- B. Minimum number of Up member links
- C. Number of Up member interfaces
- D. Number of interfaces.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following descriptions regarding IPv6 addresses are correct?(Choose two)
- A. IPv6 addresses are 64 bits in length.
- B. IPv6 addresses are 128 bits in length.
- C. IPv6 extension headers are processed in order.
- D. IPv6 extension headers are processed randomly.
NEW QUESTION 9
An AR2200 router is required to be reconfigured from scratch. Which steps are needed to achieve this?(Choose two)
- A. Reset the saved configuration
- B. Clear the current configuration
- C. Reboot the AR2200.
- D. Assign the configuration file to be used at next startup.
NEW QUESTION 10
The network administrator wishes to transmit data between two endstations. The network interfacecards ofboth devices operates at 100Mbps however one supports half duplex while the other uses full duplex mode.
What will occur as a result?
- A. The end stations cannot communicate.
- B. The end stations can communicate, but data may be lost during transmission of large amounts of traffic.
- C. The end stations will operate normally
- D. The end stations can communicate, but speed is different during transmission of large amounts of traffic.
NEW QUESTION 11
A router functioning as a Proxy receives an ARP request packet, but finds that the destination address in thepacket is not intended for itself. In this case, what will the router do?(Choose two)
- A. Discard the packet.
- B. Check for a route that matches the destination address.
- C. Forward its MAC address to the ARP request sender after finding that a route to the destination address isavailable.
- D. Broadcast the ARP request packet.
NEW QUESTION 12
After checking the OSPF neighbor state, the administrator discovers that the router has established a TWOWAYstate with the peering router. What can be understood from this information?(Choose two)
- A. The routers are configured using the same process ID
- B. The routers are configured using the same area ID
- C. The routers are configured using wrong router ID
- D. The routers are considered DROthers in a broadcast network
NEW QUESTION 13
Warning: Auto-Config is working. Before configuring the device, stop Auto-Config. If you perform configurationswhen Auto-Config is running, the DHCP, routing, DNS, and VTY configurations will be lost. Do you want tostop Auto-Config? [y/n]:
Refer to the output. When the administrator first starts the router, a system notice is displayed, however afterrebooting this router, the notice disappeared. What is the reason for this?(Choose two)
- A. This notice only appears during the very first device startup.
- B. The administrator has configured the device and saved the configuration, causing the notice to disappear.
- C. The administrator selected ‘n’ and did not save the configuration
- D. The administrator selected ‘y’ and saved the configuration.
NEW QUESTION 14
The network administrator needs to configure static NAT on RTA, in order to allow Host A to communicate withHost C. Which command is correct?
- A. [RTA-Serial1/0/1]nat outbound 18.104.22.168
- B. [RTA-Serial1/0/1]nat static global 22.214.171.124 inside 192.168.1.0
- C. [RTA-Serial1/0/1]nat static global 192.168.1.1 inside 126.96.36.199
- D. [RTA-Serial1/0/1]nat static global 188.8.131.52 inside 192.168.1.1
NEW QUESTION 15
An end system is unable to communicate with a DHCP server following the startup process. Which IP addressmay be used by the client?
- A. 0.0.0.0
- B. 127.0.0.1
- C. 169.254.2.33
- D. 255.255.255.255
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following statements regarding layer-2 switch is incorrect?
- A. The switch learns MAC addresses automatically
- B. The layer-3 header is modified before the received packet is transmitted
- C. The layer-2 header is modified before the received packet is transmitted.
- D. The layer-2 LAN switch operates at data link layer
NEW QUESTION 17
PPP is more secure than HDLC because PPP supports authentication protocols such as ().(Choose two)
- A. PAP
- B. MD5
- C. CHAP
- D. SSH
NEW QUESTION 18
NAPT allows for multiple internal addresses to be mapped to a single public address. How does NATdistinguish between the different private addresses when mapping to the same public address?
- A. The source MAC address is used.
- B. The destination MAC address is used.
- C. The source port number is used.
- D. The destination port number is used.
NEW QUESTION 19
An authenticator router has been configured with two domains named “Area1” and “Area2”, following which auser is created with the username “huawei” and the password ”hello” for authentication. Which domain doesthis user belongs to?
- A. Area1 domain
- B. Area2 domain
- C. default domain
- D. default_admin domain
100% Valid and Newest Version H12-211 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/H12-211-dumps.html (New 233 Q&As)