Want to know Examcollection ITIL-F Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about EXINInc ITIL Foundation certification experience? Study Realistic EXINInc ITIL-F answers to Update ITIL-F questions at Examcollection. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass EXINInc ITIL-F (ITIL Foundation) test on your first attempt.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three types of metric support Continual Service Improvement (CSI) activities?
- A. Technology metrics, service desk metrics and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics
- B. Process metrics, software metrics and financial metrics
- C. Technology metrics, process metrics and service metrics
- D. Service metrics, technology metrics and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics
NEW QUESTION 2
Which one of the following is a correct definition of a supplier category?
- A. Strategic - for suppliers of operational products or services
- B. Tactical - for relationships involving significant commercial activity and business interaction
- C. Operational–for suppliers providing low value and/or readily available products and services
- D. Commodity–for significant partnering relationships that involve senior managers
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is service transition planning and support NOT responsible for?
- A. Prioritizing conflicts for service transition resources
- B. Coordinating the efforts required to manage multiple simultaneous transitions
- C. Maintaining policies, standards and models for service transition activities and processes
- D. Detailed planning of the build and test of individual changes
NEW QUESTION 4
Where should the following information be stored?
1. The experience of staff
2. Records of user behaviour
3. Supplier's abilities and requirements
4. User skill levels
- A. The change schedule
- B. The service portfolio
- C. A configuration management database (CMDB)
- D. The service knowledge management system (SKMS)
NEW QUESTION 5
Which one of the following is the BEST definition of an event?
- A. Any change of state that has significance for the management of a configuration item (CI) or IT service
- B. An unplanned interruption to an IT service or a reduction in the quality of an IT service
- C. The unknown cause of one or more incidents that have an impact on an IT service
- D. Reducing or eliminating the cause of an incident or problem
NEW QUESTION 6
What are underpinning contracts used to document?
- A. The provision of IT services or business services by a service provider
- B. The provision of goods and services by third party suppliers
- C. Service levels that have been agreed between the internal service provider and their customer
- D. Metrics and critical success factors (CSFs) for internal support teams
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following are basic concepts used in access management?
- A. Personnel, electronic, network, emergency, identity
- B. Rights, access, identity, directory services, service/service components
- C. Physical, personnel, network, emergency, service
- D. Normal, temporary, emergency, personal, group
NEW QUESTION 8
Which one of the following can help determine the level of impact of a problem?
- A. Definitive media library (DML)
- B. Configuration management system (CMS)
- C. Statement of requirements (SOR)
- D. Standard operating procedures (SOP)
NEW QUESTION 9
Who is responsible for ensuring that the request fulfillment process is being performed according to the agreed and documented standard?
- A. The IT director
- B. The process owner
- C. The service owner
- D. The customer
NEW QUESTION 10
What should a service always deliver to customers?
- A. Applications
- B. Infrastructure
- C. Value
- D. Resources
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the type of notification that should be sent when a threshold has been reached, something has changed or a failure has occurred?
- A. An emergency change
- B. An alert
- C. An emergency event
- D. A request for change
NEW QUESTION 12
The 'multi-level SLA' is a three-layer structure. Which one of the following layers is NOT part of this type of SLA?
- A. Customer level
- B. Service level
- C. Corporate level
- D. Configuration level
NEW QUESTION 13
Access management is responsible for implementing policies defined in which process?
- A. Service portfolio management
- B. Information security management
- C. Change management
- D. Problem management
NEW QUESTION 14
Which process is responsible for dealing with complaints, comments, and general enquiries from users?
- A. Service level management
- B. Service portfolio management
- C. Request fulfilment
- D. Demand management
NEW QUESTION 15
WhatBESTdescribes the value of continual service improvement to the business?
- A. It supports the creation of a portfolio of quantified services
- B. It results in gradual improvement in cost effectiveness
- C. It improves governance by building controls into service designs
- D. It provides quick and effective access to standard services
NEW QUESTION 16
Which one of the following answers shows two of the activities relating to tools that will take place during the transition stage of the service life cycle?
- A. Testing the tool and training process managers on using the process
- B. Development or purchase of tools and deployment of the tools
- C. Training tool administrators how to manage tools and monitoring tool performance in operational environment
- D. Development or purchase of tools and deployment of the process
NEW QUESTION 17
Why is it important for service providers to understand patterns of business activity (PBA)?
- A. PBA are based on organizational roles and responsibilities
- B. IT service providers CANNOT schedule changes until they understand PBA
- C. Demand for the services delivered by service providers are directly influenced by PBA
- D. Understanding PBA is the only way to enable accurate service level reporting
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the primary focus of business capacity management?
- A. Management, control and prediction of the performance, utilization and capacity of individualelements of IT technology
- B. Review of all capacity supplier agreements and underpinning contracts with supplier management
- C. Management, control and prediction of the end-to-end performance and capacity of the live, operational IT services
- D. Future business requirements for IT services are quantified, designed, planned and implemented in a timely fashion
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following areas would technology help to support during the service lifecycle?
1. Data mining and workflow
2. Measurement and reporting
3. Release and deployment
4. Process design
- A. 2 and 3 only
- B. 2 and 4 only
- C. 1 and 3 only
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 20
Which one of the following is NOT a valid purpose or objective of problem management?
- A. To prevent problems and resultant incidents
- B. To manage problems throughout their lifecycle
- C. To restore service to a user
- D. To eliminate recurring incidents
NEW QUESTION 21
Which process is responsible for managing all service requests from users?
- A. Change fulfilment
- B. Incident management
- C. Request fulfilment
- D. Event management
NEW QUESTION 22
Which process analyses services that are no longer viable and when they should be retired?
- A. Change management
- B. Service portfolio management
- C. Service level management
- D. Business relationship management
NEW QUESTION 23
Service design emphasizes the importance of the "Four Ps". These "Four P's" include Partners, People, Processes and one other "P". Which of the following is the additional "P"?
- A. Profit
- B. Preparation
- C. Products
- D. Potential
NEW QUESTION 24
What is used to control a process?
- A. Inputs
- B. Functions
- C. Objectives
- D. Stakeholders
NEW QUESTION 25
Which describes a proactive trigger for problem management?
- A. Automated detection of an infrastructure or application fault, using event/alert tools automatically toraise an incident
- B. Analysis of an incident by a technical support group which reveals that an underlying problem exists, or is likely to exist
- C. Suspicion or detection of a cause of one or more incidents by the service desk
- D. Trending of historical incident records to identify one or more underlying causes
NEW QUESTION 26
Check, Act and Plan are three of the stages of the Deming Cycle. Which is the fourth?
- A. Do
- B. Perform
- C. Implement
- D. Measure
NEW QUESTION 27
Which is an outcome of service design?
- A. User training and awareness for the service is maximized
- B. Services and operational quality are enhanced
- C. Standard Services are provided quickly and efficiently across the business
- D. Expectations setting of all stakeholders for the services improved
NEW QUESTION 28
Recommend!! Get the Full ITIL-F dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumpscollection, Welcome to Download: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/ITIL-F/ (New 324 Q&As Version)