We provide real JN0-103 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Juniper JN0-103 Exam quickly & easily. The JN0-103 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Juniper JN0-103 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the JN0-103 exam.
Free demo questions for Juniper JN0-103 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the maximum number of rollback files a Junos device can store?
- A. 5
- B. 10
- C. 49
- D. 50
NEW QUESTION 2
You are considering to upgrade from 19.1R1 and want to ensure that only bug fixes are included. Which two software versions should you use in the current situation? Choose Two
- A. 19.3R2
- B. 19.1R3
- C. 19.1R1-S2
- D. 19.3R1-S1
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two features are implemented on the Packet Forwarding Engine? (Choose Two)
- A. Chassis Management
- B. Firewall Filters
- C. Class of Service
- D. Routing protocol update
NEW QUESTION 4
Click the Exhibit Button.
You are asked to limit traffic on interface xe-0/0/3 to 1G using the policer shown in the exhibit.
Which configuration would accomplish this task?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 5
Referring to the exhibit,
which command will cause this event message?
- A. request system logout
- B. request system commit
- C. request system recover
- D. request system halt
NEW QUESTION 6
While working on a Junos Device, you receive the message shown. In this scenario, what would you do to stop the shutdown process?
- A. Issue the clear system commit command
- B. Issue the clear system reboot command
- C. Issue the request system halt in command
- D. Issue the request system power-off in command
NEW QUESTION 7
When multiple users are editing the configuration on a Junos device, What is the default behavior when a user issues a commit command?
- A. The user’s configuration changes are committed, other users configuration changes are still pending
- B. The user’s configuration changes are committed, other users will be exited from the configuration mode
- C. All valid configuration changes made by all users will take effect
- D. The user will receive an error message disallowing a commit of the configuration
NEW QUESTION 8
Which type of route does the configuration create?
- A. an indirect next hop
- B. a generated route
- C. a non-advertised route
- D. a default gateway
NEW QUESTION 9
You are attempting to upgrade the Junos OS on your device, but there is not enough space to complete the upgrade. Which parameter, added to the request system software add command, would solve the problem?
- A. no-validate
- B. no-copy
- C. validate
- D. force
NEW QUESTION 10
Click the Exhibit button.
You configured the route filter shown in the exhibit.
In this scenario, which IP addresses would term-One accept?
- A. IP addresses that are part of the 184.108.40.206/16 network and IP addresses that are in the 220.127.116.11/16 and 18.104.22.168/16 subnets.
- B. IP addresses that are part of the 22.214.171.124/16 network only.
- C. IP addresses that are part of the 126.96.36.199/16 network and IP addresses that are in the subnets of 188.8.131.52/16 network.
- D. IP addresses that are part of the 184.108.40.206/16 network, but not IP addresses that are part of the 220.127.116.11/16 network itself.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two keystrokes are used to auto-complete commands? (Choose two.)
- A. Spacebar
- B. Esc
- C. Tab
- D. End
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements describe the connection between control plane and the forwarding plane? Choose Two
- A. No rate limiter is configured by default
- B. A rate limiter is configured by default
- C. Exception traffic is preferred over the control traffic during congestion
- D. Control traffic is preferred over the exception traffic during congestion
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two interfaces are considered physical interfaces? (Choose two.)
- A. xe-10/2/1
- B. ge-0/0/0
- C. et-3/0/0/0:0.501
- D. et-7/1/4.0
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the initial prompt displayed when logging in as the root user?
- A. root@router>
- B. root@router%
- C. root@router#
- D. root@router*
NEW QUESTION 15
Given the configuration shown below: set system authentication-order [tacplus] Which two statement are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. If the TACACS+ server is no available, the user is not allowed to access the device.
- B. If the TACACS+ server is no available, the local database is checked.
- C. If the TACACS+ server is available, and rejects the username/password provided, the local password database is checked.
- D. If the TACACS+ server is available, and rejects the username/password provided, the user is not allowed to access the device.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two methods keep a Junos device operational if the primary storage device fails? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a recovery snapshot.
- B. Enable the ephemeral database.
- C. Enable J-Web for device management.
- D. Create a rescue configuration.
NEW QUESTION 17
What are two default password requirements on devices running Junos OS? (Choose two.)
- A. Passwords must be at least six characters in length.
- B. An expiration date must be set.
- C. Passwords must contain at least one special character.
- D. Alphanumeric characters classes must be used.
NEW QUESTION 18
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure JN0-103 dumps! All JN0-103 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/JN0-103-dumps.html (142 New Questions)