Exam Code: JN0-348 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Enterprise Routing and Switching - Specialist (JNCIS-ENT)
Certification Provider: Juniper
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass JN0-348 Exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement is true when using LAGs with an EX4300?
- A. Speeds on member links can differ.
- B. Member links must be contiguous.
- C. Half duplex is supported on the LAG.
- D. You can have up to 16 member links per LAG.
NEW QUESTION 2
You have configured the route with an IS-IS metric of 2048. However, the IS-IS interface metric of 63 is being applied for the interface of this router.
What must you do to enable larger metric value?
- A. Enable wide metrics.
- B. Disable narrow metrics.
- C. Restart the IS-IS protocol.
- D. Enable level 1 IS-IS routing.
NEW QUESTION 3
Referring to the exhibit, which configuration will force traffic to always use ae0.0 as long as it is active? A)
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 4
What are two benefits of 802.3ad link aggregation? (Choose two)
- A. It increases bandwidth
- B. It ensures symmetrical paths
- C. It simplifies interface configuration.
- D. It creates physical layer redundancy.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are attempting to set up VRRP with R1 and R2 being participating members. You want R1 to be the master router and R2 to be the backup router with the virtual router they create being at address 172.25.100.1. The virtual router is not pinging from either User A or User B.
Referring to the exhibit, what must be done to correct the problem?
- A. The VRRP group value on R1 and R2 must match.
- B. A VRRP authentication type value is needed on R1 and R2.
- C. A VRRP policy is needed on R1 and R2.
- D. The VRRP priority value on R1 and R2 must match
NEW QUESTION 6
When electing a DIS in an IS-IS network, what is used to break a priority tie?
- A. highest router ID
- B. highest MAC address
- C. lowest MAC address
- D. lowest router ID
NEW QUESTION 7
Based on the traceoptions output shown in the exhibit, what is the problem with the adjacency?
- A. authentication mismatch
- B. area mismatch
- C. connectivity
- D. MTU mismatch
NEW QUESTION 8
Referring to the exhibit, which policy will export routes to IBGP peers?
- A. staric-4
- B. scatic-2
- C. static-1
- D. static.c-2
NEW QUESTION 9
You want to configure your Junos device so that routing information from certain prefixes on a Neighboring router are ignored.
What should you configure on your device?
- A. It interface
- B. Firewall rule
- C. Martian address
- D. vt interface
NEW QUESTION 10
Which statement is correct about trunk ports?
- A. Trunk ports mast have an IRB assigned to accept VLAN tagged traffic
- B. By default, trunk ports accept only VLAN tagged traffic
- C. By default, a trunk port can have only a single VLAN assigned
- D. Trunk ports must have an IRB assigned to accept untagged traffic.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements are true about an EX2300 device? (Choose two.)
- A. By default, trunk ports can carry untagged traffic
- B. By default, all switch ports are trunk ports
- C. By default, all switch ports are access ports
- D. By default, all switch ports are associated with the default VLAN
NEW QUESTION 12
Which statement about configuring persistent MAC learning is correct?
- A. Persistent MAC learning can be configured on access mode interfaces.
- B. Persistent MAC learning flushes dynamically learned MAC addresses on reboots.
- C. Persistent MAC learning cannot be configured on redundant trunk groups.
- D. Persistent MAC learning requires 802.1 X authentication.
NEW QUESTION 13
In the exhibit, each IP subnet in the network is associated with a unique VLAN ID Which action wilt ensure that Host C will communicate with host A and Host B?
- A. Configure an IRB interface for each VLAN and associate it with its corresponding VLAN
- B. Configure all switch ports connecting to the host devices as access ports associated with a common VLAN.
- C. Configure a port-based ACL that permits inter-VLAN routing for all configured VLANs.
- D. Configure all switch ports connecting to the host devices as trunk ports associated with all VLANS.
NEW QUESTION 14
You need to a new ESXi host connected to port ge-0/0/1. One of the VMs configured with VLAN 10 is not reachable from any other device on the switch. To troubleshoot, you decide to verify of the VMs MAC address is learned properly under VLAN 10.
Which command would you use in this scenario?
- A. Show Ethernet-switching table vlan-id 10
- B. Show interfaces ge-0/01 detail
- C. Show vlans 10
- D. Monitor interface ge-0/01
NEW QUESTION 15
Click the Exhibit button.
You want to prevent rogue BPDUs from lab devices reaching the internal through the Lab_Switch device. Referring to the exhibit, what should be done to accomplish this task?
- A. Configure the three lab ports as edge ports
- B. Configure an input filter on interface xe-0/2/0 to discard the RSTP packets
- C. Configure the three lab ports under the protocols layer2-control bpdu-block hierarchy on the switch
- D. Configure protocols rstp with the bpdu-block-on-edge parameter for interface xe-0/2/0
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement is true about the configuration shown in the exhibit?
- A. Both the add-community and local-pref import policies will be evaluated routes are learned from neighbor 172.30.2.1.
- B. Only the local –pref import will be evaluated when routes are learned neighbor 172.301.1.
- C. No import policy will be evaluated when routes are learned from neighbor 172.30.2.1.
- D. Only the add-community import policy will be evaluated routers are learned neighbor 172.30.1.1.
NEW QUESTION 17
Click the Exhibit button.
Referring to the exhibit, which configuration change is needed for an IS-IS Level 1 adjacency between R1 and
- A. Configure the lo0 family ISO address 49.0002.0010.0042.0002.00 on R2
- B. Configure the lo0 family ISO address 49.0002.0010.0042.0002.00 on R1
- C. Enable Level 2 on R1’s ge-0/0/1 interface
- D. Disable Level 2 on R2’s ge-0/0/1 interface
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the default BGP group type on a Junos device?
- A. Internal
- B. External
- C. Multihop
- D. null
NEW QUESTION 19
An EBGP session sources its TCP connection from which IP address?
- A. The IP address of the primary address assigned to the loopback interface.
- B. The IP address of the preferred address assigned to the loopback interface.
- C. The IP address of the interface that connects the two BGP speakers.
- D. The IP address assigned as the router ID.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two statements are true about high availability on Junos devices? (Choose two.)
- A. BFD is faster at detecting failures than default GRE or OSPF timers.
- B. NSR is independent of helper routers to assist the routing platform in restoring routing protocol information.
- C. NSR is dependent on helper routers to assist the routing platform in restoring routing protocol information.
- D. BFD is slower at detecting failures than default GRE or OSPF timers.
NEW QUESTION 21
What are three well-known mandatory BGP attributes? (Choose three.)
- A. local preference
- B. community
- C. next hop
- D. AS path
- E. origin
NEW QUESTION 22
Referring to the exhibit, what do the asterisks (*) indicate?
- A. The entries are new.
- B. The router receive the entries.
- C. The entries are state.
- D. The router originated the entries.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which two statements describe BGP attributes? (Choose two.)
- A. BGP attributes help determine the best path to a destination.
- B. The origin attribute indicates the autonomous systems through which the route has traversed.
- C. BGP attributes are always optional.
- D. The AS path attribute indicates the autonomous systems through which the route has traversed.
NEW QUESTION 24
Click the Exhibit button.
Based on the output shown in the exhibit, which statement is correct?
- A. This switch has been elected as the root bridge
- B. This switch has a bridge priority of 32k
- C. The ge-0/0/15 interface is using the default port cost
- D. The ge-0/0/9 interface is using the default priority value
NEW QUESTION 25
How many bytes of overhead are added to packet traversing a GRE tunnel?
- A. 20
- B. 24
- C. 12
- D. 16
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full JN0-348 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/JN0-348-dumps.html (New 94 Q&As Version)