It is impossible to pass Network-Appliance NS0-160 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Testking soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Network-Appliance NS0-160 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Most up-to-date NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP practice guides.
Free demo questions for Network-Appliance NS0-160 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which command enables ONTAP storage failover?
- A. storage failover modify -enabled false -node nodename
- B. storage failover modify –enabled true –node nodename
- C. cluster ha modify -configured false
- D. storage failover modify –mode ha -node nodename
NEW QUESTION 2
In which version of ONTAP did the NVMe protocol become available for SAN environments?
- A. 9.4
- B. 9.5
- C. 9.3
- D. 9.2
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator enabled the iSCSI protocol on an SVM and created a LUN for a Windows 2016 system. After a rescan, the LUN is not visible on the host.
In this scenario, which two statements describe what the administrator must do to solve this problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Create an initiator group (igroup), add the iSCSI IQN, and map the igroup to the LUN.
- B. Create an initiator group (igroup), add the WWPN of the host initiator, and then map the igroup to the LUN.
- C. Disable the ALUA support from the host for the LUN.
- D. Configure the iSCSI service on the Windows 2016 system.
NEW QUESTION 4
In which two scenarios would you use a storage pool? (Choose two.)
- A. when providing an SSD caching layer evenly across multiple aggregates
- B. when you need to share an SSD caching layer within an HA pair
- C. when you have an SVM that is running a block protocol
- D. when migrating the aggregate over to the partner node
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator is configuring an aggregate to use FabricPool to take advantage of auto tiering. In this scenario, what are three requirements to accomplish this task? (Choose three.)
- A. volume with space-guarantee none
- B. FabricPool license
- C. intercluster LIFs
- D. volume with space-guarantee volume
- E. AFF array
NEW QUESTION 6
Which mediator type is required for an ONTAP Select 2-node HA solution?
- A. mediator code
- B. mediator storage virtual machine
- C. mediator cluster
- D. mediator virtual machine
NEW QUESTION 7
If an SVM is renamed and it is participating in an intercluster SVM peer relationship, what is the result?
- A. SVM peers are removed and they need to be re-created.
- B. Snapshot copies are renamed with the new SVM unique identifier.
- C. SnapMirror relationships appear as broken and a resync is required.
- D. Remote clusters are updated with the new peer SVM name.
NEW QUESTION 8
A network administrator has configured an upstream switch for LACP.
In this scenario, which action should be performed when the NetApp interface group is created?
- A. Set the type to “static multimode”.
- B. Set the distribution function to “port”.
- C. Set the type to “dynamic multimode”.
- D. Set the distribution function to “IP”.
NEW QUESTION 9
What are three tiering policies that are associated with a FabricPool-enables aggregate? (Choose three.)
- A. backup
- B. mirror-vault
- C. local-only
- D. auto
- E. snapshot-only
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two configuration limits should you verify when you add additional storage to an AFF A300 switchless configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. the supported number of SSD disks for the A300 system
- B. the supported number of shelves
- C. the supported number of HDDs for the A300 system
- D. the supported number of FC initiator ports for the A300 system
NEW QUESTION 11
Which command would you use to enable the ONTAP HA feature?
- A. storage failover modify -enabled true -node *
- B. cluster ha modify -configured true
- C. cluster ha modify –configured false
- D. network options switchless-cluster modify true
NEW QUESTION 12
Which ONTAP feature uses the Service Processor to speed up takeover times between HA pairs?
- A. hardware-assisted takeover
- B. automatic takeover and giveback
- C. epsilon
- D. cluster HA
NEW QUESTION 13
Click the Exhibit button.
An administrator needs to configure ports for peering. Referring to the exhibit, which ports should be used?
- A. CDOT93-01:e0a and CDOT93-02:e0a
- B. CDOT93-01:e0e and CDOT93-02:e0e
- C. CDOT93-01:e0d and CDOT93-02:e0d
- D. CDOT93-01:e0f and CDOT93-02:e0f
NEW QUESTION 14
Which management tool would you use to deploy a new instance of Cloud Volumes ONTAP?
- A. OnCommand System Manager
- B. OnCommand Unified Manager
- C. Cloud Volumes Service
- D. OnCommand Cloud Manager
NEW QUESTION 15
In which scenario would you specifically assign aggregates to SVMs?
- A. to configure an ONTAP system for CIFS and iSCSI
- B. to create SnapMirror peering relationships between SVMs
- C. to prevent a storage administrator from overcommitting an aggregate
- D. to configure an ONTAP system for multi-tenancy
NEW QUESTION 16
A storage administrator has a single-node FAS cluster. The administrator wants to add a second node to convert the FAS storage array into a switchless cluster.
In this scenario, what would the administrator do to accomplish the task?
- A. Add a new AFF HA pair and replace the existing FAS.
- B. Add a cluster interconnect switch and a second FAS of the same model.
- C. Add a new single node AFF controller to the existing FAS storage array.
- D. Add a new single node FAS controller of the same model.
NEW QUESTION 17
Click the Exhibit button.
Referring to the exhibit, to where will LIF4 move if you unplug the cable from node02 port e0d?
- A. node01 port e0c
- B. node02 port e0c
- C. node02 port e0d
- D. node01 port e0d
NEW QUESTION 18
A customer configured CIFS in an ONTAP 9.5 SVM. The customer wants to verify if the “CIFS Server” is accessible from each node of the cluster.
In this scenario, which command will accomplish this task?
- A. vserver cifs session
- B. vserver cifs connection show
- C. vserver cifs check
- D. vserver cifs domain discovered-servers
NEW QUESTION 19
You are creating a CIFS-based SVM, but the SVM cannot join the domain.
In this scenario, which two actions would be helpful in troubleshooting the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Verify that the clocks are synchronized between the SVM and the domain controller.
- B. Verify that each node has a data LIF.
- C. Verify that the data LIF can access the Active Directory domain controller.
- D. Verify that the cluster admin account is used to join the Active Directory.
NEW QUESTION 20
You need to move a FlexVol volume from one SVM to another. In this situation, which command would accomplish this task?
- A. volume create
- B. volume rehost
- C. volume modify
- D. volume move
NEW QUESTION 21
Thanks for reading the newest NS0-160 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Thedumpscentre.com NS0-160 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/NS0-160-dumps/ (91 Q&As Dumps)