Your success in Fortinet NSE7_SAC-6.2 is our sole target and we develop all our NSE7_SAC-6.2 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our NSE7_SAC-6.2 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. NSE7_SAC-6.2 Practice Exams for Fortinet NSE7_SAC-6.2 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Also have NSE7_SAC-6.2 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
The exhibit shows two FortiGate devices in active-passive HA mode, including four FortiSwitch devices connected to a ring.
Which two configurations are required to deploy this network topology'' (Choose two.)
- A. Configure link aggregation interfaces on the FortiLink interfaces.
- B. Configure the trunk interfaces on the FortiSwitch devicesas MCLAG-ISL.
- C. Enable f ortilink-split-interf ace on the FortiLink interfaces.
- D. Enable STP on the FortiGate interfaces.
NEW QUESTION 2
Examine the following output from the FortiLink real-time debug.:
Based on the output, what is the status of the communication between FortiGate and FortiSwitch?
- A. FortiGate is unable to authorize the FortiSwitch.
- B. FortiGate is unable to establish FortiLmk tunnel to manage the FortiSwitch.
- C. FortiGate is unable to located a previously managed FortiSwitch.
- D. The FortiLink heartbeat is up.
NEW QUESTION 3
A FotliGate has the following LDAP configuration
On the Windows LDAP server 10.0.1.10, the administrator used dsqueryT which returned the following output:
>dsquery user -samid admin* "CN=AdministratorrCN=UsersiDC=trainingAD;DC=trainingiDC=lab" According to the output, which FortiGate LDAP setting is configured incorrectly?
- A. dn
- B. sAMAccountName
- C. username
- D. cnid
NEW QUESTION 4
Examine the network topology shown in the exhibit. Which port should have root guard enabled?
- A. FortiSwitch A, port2
- B. FortiSwitch A, port1
- C. FortiSwitch
- D. port1
- E. FortiSwitch
- F. port2
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit.
Examine the VAP configuration and the WiFi zones table shown in the exhibits.
Which two statements describe FortiGate behavior regarding assignment of
- A. FortiGate will load balance clients using VLAN 101 and VLAN 102 and assign them an IP address from the 10.0.3.0/24 subnet.
- B. Clients connecting to APs in the Floor l group will notbe able to receive an IP address.
- C. All clients connecting to the Corp SSID will receive an IP address from the 10.0.3.1/24 subnet.
- D. Clients connecting to APs in the office group will be assigned an IP address from the 10.0.20.1/24 subnet.
NEW QUESTION 6
What action does FortiSwitch take when it receives a loop guard data packet (LGDP) that was sent by itself?
- A. The receiving port is shut down.
- B. The sending port is shut down.
- C. The receiving port is moved to the STP blocking state.
- D. The sending port is moved to the STP blocking state
NEW QUESTION 7
Default VLANs are created on FortiGate when the FortiLink interface is created. By default, which VLAN is set as Allowed VLANs on all FortiSwitch ports?
- A. Sniffer VLAN
- B. Camera VLAN
- C. Quarantine VLAN
- D. Voice VLAN
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements about the use of digital certificates are true? (Choose two.)
- A. An intermediate CA can sign server certificates.
- B. An intermediate CA can sign another intermediate CA certificate.
- C. The end entity's certificate can only be created by an intermediate CA.
- D. An intermediate CA can validate the end entity certificate signed by another intermediate CA
NEW QUESTION 9
What does DHCP snooping MAC verification do?
- A. Drops DHCP release packets on untrusted ports
- B. Drops DHCP packets with no relay agent information (option 82) on untrusted ports
- C. Drops DHCP offer packets on untrusted ports
- D. Drops DHCP packets on untrusted ports when the client hardware address does not match the source MAC address
NEW QUESTION 10
Recommend!! Get the Full NSE7_SAC-6.2 dumps in VCE and PDF From Allfreedumps.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.allfreedumps.com/NSE7_SAC-6.2-dumps.html (New 30 Q&As Version)