Examcollection offers free demo for NSE8_810 exam. "Fortinet Network Security Expert 8 Written Exam (810)", also known as NSE8_810 exam, is a Fortinet Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Fortinet NSE8_810 exam, will help you answer those questions. The NSE8_810 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Fortinet NSE8_810 exams and revised by experts!
Check NSE8_810 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Referring to the exhibit, which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The IPv4 traffic for nse8user is filtered using the DNS profile.
- B. The IPv6 traffic for nse8user is filtered using the DNS profile.
- C. The IPv4 policy is allowing security profile groups.
- D. The Web traffic for nse8user is being filtered differently in IPv4 and IPv6.
NEW QUESTION 2
You have installed a FortiSandbox and configured it in your FortiMail. Referring to the exhibit, which two statements are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. FortiMail will cache the results for 30 minutes.
- B. FortiMail will wait for 30 minutes to obtain the scan results.
- C. If the FortiSandbox with IP 10.10 10 3 is not available, the e-mail will be checked by the FortiCloud Sandbox.
- D. If FortiMail is not able to obtain the results from the fortiGuard quene
- E. URls will not be checked by the FortiSandbox.
NEW QUESTION 3
You log into FortiManager, look at the Device Manager window and notice that one of you managed devices is not in normal status.
Referring to the exhibit, which two statements correctly describe the affected device's status and result? (Choose two.)
- A. The device configuration was changed on the local FoitiGate side onl
- B. auto-update is disabled.
- C. The device configuration was changed on both the local FortiGate side and the FortiManager side, auto-update is disabled.
- D. The changed configuration on the FortiGate wrt remain the next time that the device configuration is pushed from ForbManager.
- E. The changed configuration on the FortiGate will be overwritten in favor of what is on the FortiMAnager the next time that the device configuration is pushed.
NEW QUESTION 4
A FortOS devices is used for termination of VPNs for number of remote spoke VPN units (designated group A spokes) using a phase 1 main mode dial-up tunnel using pre-shared. Your company recently acquired another organization. You are asked establish VPN correctively for the newly acquired organization's sites which new devices will be provisioned (designated Group B spokes). Both exiting (Group A) and new (Group B) spoke units are dynamically addressed. You are asked to ensure that spokes from the acquired organization (Group B) have different access permission than your existing VPN spokes (Group A).
Which two solutions meet the represents for the new spoke group? (Choose two.)
- A. implements a new phase 1 dial-up mode tunnel with preshared keys and XAut
- B. Use identity to filter traffic.
- C. Implement a new phase 1 dial-up main mode tunnel with a different pre-shared key than the Group A spoke
- D. Use standard policies to filter for the new dial-up tunnel
- E. Implement a new phase 1 dial-up main mode tunnel with certificate authenticatio
- F. Use standard policies to filter for the dial-up tunnel.
- G. Implement separate phase 1 dial-up aggressive mode tunnels with a distinct peer I
- H. Use standard policies to filter traffic for the new dial-up tunnel.
NEW QUESTION 5
You ate asked lo add a FortiDDoS to the network to combat detected slow connection attacks such as Slowloris. Which prevention mode on FortiDDoS will protect you against this specific type of attack?
- A. aggressive aging mode
- B. rate limiting mode
- C. blocking mode
- D. asymmetric mode
NEW QUESTION 6
You have deployed several perimeter FortiGates wilh terminal segmentation FortiGates befwid them All ForbGale devices are logging to Fortianaluzer. When you search the logs in FortiAnatyzer (or denied traffic,
you see numerous log messages, as shown in the exhibit, on your perimeter FortiGates only. Which two actions would reduce the number pt these log message? (Choose two)
- A. Apply an application control profile lo the perimeter FortiGates that does not inspect DNS traffic to the outbound firewall policy.
- B. Configure the internal ForbGates to communicate to ForpGuard using port 8888.
- C. Disable DNS events logging horn ForirGate In the config log fortianalyser filter section.
- D. Remove DNS signature* <rom the IPS protte appfced to the outbound firewall polic
NEW QUESTION 7
Referring to the exhibit, which command-line option for deep inspection SSL would have the FortiGAte re=sign all untrusted self-signed certificates with the trusted Fortinet_CA_SSl certificate?
- A. allow
- B. block
- C. ignore
- D. inspect
NEW QUESTION 8
You configured an IPsec tunnel to a branch office. Now you want to make sure that the encryption of the tunnel is offloaded to hardware referring to the exhibit, which statement is true?
- A. Incoming and outgoing traffic is offloaded
- B. Outgoing traffic is offloaded, you cannot determine if incoming traffic is offloaded at this time.
- C. Traffic is not offloaded.
- D. Outgoing traffic is offloaded: incoming traffic not offloade
NEW QUESTION 9
A customer gas just finished their Azure deployment to ensure a Web application behind a FortiWeb. Now they want to add components to protect against advance threats (zero day attacks), centrally the entire environment, and centrally monitor Fortinet and non-Fortinet products.
Which Fortinet will standby these requirements?
- A. Use FotiAnalyzer lor monitor in Azure, FortiSlEM for managemnet, and FortiSandbox for zero day attacks on their local network.
- B. Use Fortianalyzer for monitor Azure, FortiSiEM for management, and FortiGate has zero day attacks on their local network.
- C. Use FortiManager for management in Azure, FortSIEM for monitoring and FcrtiSandbox for zero day attacks on their local network.
- D. Use FortiSIEM for management Azure, FortiManager for management, and FortrGate for zero day attacks on their local network.
NEW QUESTION 10
The exhibit shows a full-mesh topology between Fortigates FortiSwitches. To deploy configuration, two requirements must be met:
-- 20 Gbps full duplex connectivity is available between each FortiGate and the FortiSwitches.
--the FortiGate HA must be in AP mode.
Referring to the exhibit, what are two actions that wil fulfill the requirements?
- A. Configure both FortiSwitch as pears with ICL over cable E, create one MCLAG on ports connected to cables A and C, and create another MCLAG on ports connected to cables B and D.
- B. Configure the master FortiGate with one and FortiLink split interface disable on ports connected to cables A and C and make sure the same ports are used for to cables B and D.
- C. Configure both FortiSwitches as peers ISL over cable on create one MCLAG on ports connected cables A and C, and ceate another MCLAG on ports connected to cables B and D.
- D. Configure the master FortiGate with one LAG and FortiLink split interface enables on ports connected to cable A and C make sure the ports are used for cables B and D on the slave.
NEW QUESTION 11
You have a customer experiencing problem with a legacy L3L4 firewall device and IPV6 SIP VoIP traffic. They devices is dropping SIP packets, consequently, it process SIP voice calls. Which solution would solve the customer's problem?
- A. Deploy a FortiVoice and enable IPv6 SIP.
- B. Replace their legacy device with a FortiGate and configure it to extract information from the body of the IPv6 packet.
- C. Deploy a FotiVoice and enable an IPv6 SIP session helper.
- D. Replace their legacy device with a FortiGate and deploy a FortiVoice to extract information from the body of the IPv6 SIP packet
NEW QUESTION 12
You have configured an HA cluster with Two FortiGates You want to make sore that you are able to manage the individual duster members using ports3.
Referring to the exhibit, what are two ways to accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A. Disable the sync feature on porl3: then configure specific IPs for ports on both cluster members.
- B. Configure port3 to be a dedicated HA management interface, then configure specific IPs for port3 on both cluster members.
- C. Create a management VDOM and Disable the HA synchronization for this VDOM, assign ports to this VDOM, then configure specific IPs for ports on both cluster member.
- D. Allow administrative access in the HA heartbeat interface
NEW QUESTION 13
A company has just deployed a new FortiMail in gateway mode. The administrator is asked to strengthen e-mail protection by applying the policies shown below.
- E-mails can only be accepted if a valid e-mail account exists.
- Only authenticated users can send e-mails out
Which two actions will satisfy the requirements? (Choose two. )
- A. Configure recipient address verification.
- B. Configure inbound recipient policies.
- C. Configure outbound recipient policies.
- D. Configure access control rule
NEW QUESTION 14
What are two ways to establish communication between an existing NAT VDOM and a new transparent VDOM? (Choose two.)
- A. Set the set ip 10.10.10. i command to vlink2l.
- B. Set type ppp to the vdom-link, vlink2.
- C. Set the not ip 10.I0.I0.1 command to vlink20.
- D. Set type ethernet to the vdom-link, vlink2.
NEW QUESTION 15
Referring to the exhibit, which two behaviors will the FortiClient endpoint has after receiving the profile update from the FortiClient EMS? (Choose two.)
- A. Files executed from a mapped network drive will not be inspected by the FortiCltent endpoint Antivirus engine.
- B. The user will not be able to access a Web downloaded file for at least 60 seconds when the FortiSandbox is reachable.
- C. The user will not be able to access a Web downloaded file for a maximum seconds if it is not a virus and the FortiSandbox s reachable.
- D. The user will not be able to access a Web downloaded file when the FortiSandbox is unreachabl
NEW QUESTION 16
The FortiAP profile used by the FortiGate managed AP is shown in the exhibit. Which two statements are correct n this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. All FortiAPs using thre profile will nave Radio 1 scan rogue access points.
- B. Map this profile to SSlDs that you want to be available on the FortiAPs using this profile.
- C. All FortiAPs using this profile will have Radio 1 monitor wireless clients.
- D. Interference will be prevented between FortiAPs using this profile.
NEW QUESTION 17
You have a customer with a SCADA environmental control devices that is trigged a false-positive OPS alert whenever the device's Web GUI is accessed. You cannot seem to create a functional custom IPS filter expert this behavior, and it appears that the device is so old that it does HTTPS support. You need to prevent the false posited IPS alert occurring. In this scenario, which two actions would accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a very granular firewall for that device's IP address which does not perform IPS scanning.
- B. Reconfigure the FortiGate to operate in proxy-based inspection mode instead of flow-base
- C. Create a URL filter with the exempt action for that device's IP address.
- D. Change the relevant firewall policies to use SSL certificate-inspection instead of SSL deep-inspectio
NEW QUESTION 18
You want to manage a FortiCloud service. The FortiGate shows up in your list devices on the FortiCloud Web site, but all management functions are either missing or grayed out.
Which statement a correct in this scenario?
- A. The managed FcrtGate a running a version of ForflOS that is either too new or too for FortCloud.
- B. The managed FortiGate requires that a FortiCloud management license be purchased and applied.
- C. You must manually configure system control-management on the FortiGate CLI and set the management type to fortiguard.
- D. The management tunnel mode on the managed FortiGate must be changed to norma
NEW QUESTION 19
Referring to the exhibit, a FortiADC is load balancing IPV4 traffic between next-hop routers. The FortiADC does not know the IP addresses of the servers, Also the FortiADC is doing Layer 7 content inspection and modification.
In this scenario, which application delivery control is configured in the FortiADC?
- A. Layer 2
- B. Layer 3
- C. Laye.4
- D. Layer 7
NEW QUESTION 20
The exhibit shows the configuration of a service protection profile (SPP) in a FortiDDoS device. Which two statements are true about the traffic matching being inspection by this SPP? (Choose two.)
- A. Traffic that does match any spp policy will not be inspection by this spp.
- B. FortiDDos will not send a SYNACK if a SYN packet is coming from an IP address that is not the legtimate IP (LIP) address table.
- C. FortiDooS will start dropping packets as soon as the traffic executed the configured maintain threshold.
- D. SYN packets with payloads will be droope
NEW QUESTION 21
Thanks for reading the newest NSE8_810 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader NSE8_810 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/NSE8_810-dumps.html (60 Q&As Dumps)