It is more faster and easier to pass the The-Open-Group OG0-093 exam by using Pinpoint The-Open-Group OG0-093 TOGAF 9 Combined Part 1 and Part 2 questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Refresh OG0-093 Exam and find the same core area OG0-093 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online OG0-093 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
In Phases B, C, and D of the ADM cycle the first step defined is to select reference models, viewpoints, and tools. Which of the following is the next step in each of these phases?
- A. Conduct formal stakeholder review
- B. Create Architecture Definition Document
- C. Develop Baseline Architecture
- D. Perform gap analysis
- E. Resolve impacts across the Architecture Landscape
NEW QUESTION 2
Complete the sentence. As the architecture evolves, the assets in the Solutions Continuum progress towards a (n) _______
- A. Common Systems Architecture
- B. Industry Specific Architecture
- C. Foundation Solution
- D. Organization Specific Solution
- E. Technology Neutral Implementation
NEW QUESTION 3
Complete the sentence. The Architecture Landscape is divided into three levels, Capability, Segment, and _____.
- A. Baseline
- B. Solution
- C. Strategic
- D. Target
- E. Transition
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following is an interest important to a stakeholder in a system?
- A. A concern
- B. A principle
- C. An architecture viewpoint
- D. A requirement
- E. An architecture view
Concerns are the key interests that are crucially important to the stakeholders in the system, and determine the acceptability of the system. Concerns may pertain to any aspect of the system's functioning, development, or operation, including considerations such as performance, reliability, security, distribution, and evolvability.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which one of the following best describes the purpose of a Change Request?
- A. To act as a deliverable container for artifacts created during a project
- B. To request a dispensation or to kick-start a further cycle of architecture work
- C. To ensure that information is communicated to the right stakeholder at the right time
- D. To review project progress and ensure the implementation is inline with the objectives
- E. To ensure that the results of a Compliance Assessment are distributed to the Architecture Board
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following is a true statement about the TOGAF Technical Reference Model?
- A. The TOGAF Architecture Development Method mandates the use of the Technical Reference Model for large complex architecture projects
- B. The Technical Reference Model is an integral part of the TOGAF Architecture Development Method
- C. The Technical Reference Model should not be modified
- D. The Technical Reference Model includes a set of graphical models and a corresponding taxonomy
- E. The Technical Reference Model provides a direct mapping to the Zachman Framework
NEW QUESTION 7
In which ADM phase does the value and change management process determine the circumstances under which the Enterprise Architecture is permitted to change after deployment?
- A. Phase F
- B. Phase E
- C. Phase G
- D. Phase H
- E. Preliminary Phase
NEW QUESTION 8
In the Solutions Continuum, which of the following is the correct order of Solutions from most-specific to most-generic?
- A. Common Systems, Foundation, Industry, Organization-Specific
- B. Organization-Specific, Industry, Foundation, Common Systems
- C. Foundation, Common Systems, Industry, Organization-Specific
- D. Industry, Foundation, Common Systems, Organization-Specific
- E. Organization-Specific, Industry, Common Systems, Foundation
NEW QUESTION 9
Which one of the following statements about TOGAF Building Blocks is true?
- A. Building blocks at a functional level are known as Solutions Building Blocks
- B. Solutions Building Blocks are selected in Phases A, B, C and D
- C. The specification of a building block should be loosely coupled to its implementation
- D. The gap analysis technique should be used to identify building blocks for re-use
NEW QUESTION 10
According to TOGAF, which of the following types of architecture has major characteristics that include open system standards and general building blocks?
- A. Common Systems Architecture
- B. Foundation Architecture
- C. Industry Architecture
- D. Organization-Specific Architecture
NEW QUESTION 11
Please read this scenario prior to answering the question
Your role is that of Lead Enterprise Architect working at the headquarters of a fast food chain. The chain manages over 7500 restaurants across 33 countries. Each restaurant in the chain is an independently owned and operated franchise.
Many of the restaurants still use the first generation IT systems deployed over 10 years ago. The Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the chain has stated his concerns about the inefficiencies of the current systems and identified the need to change. He has defined a new strategic vision that will enhance the business including providing its franchisees new support services to help them address the increasing competition from coffee shops. This is part of the long-term commitment to enhance the brand image and increase revenue for the chain. He has also stated that he expects improved financial results by the end of the current fiscal year.
The changes will help provide the chain with improved products, including healthier alternatives in the menu, and more efficient operations. The addition of a corporate-wide data warehouse will provide analytics that will enable the marketing group to improve its ability to target advertising and new products to specific regions.
The chain has a mature Enterprise Architecture practice based in its headquarters and uses the TOGAF standard as the method and guiding framework. The CIO is the sponsor of the activity.
In planning this change the Chief Architect engaged the services of a well-known consulting firm that specializes in business strategy. An initial study has been conducted to identify the strategic changes needed to implement the COO’s vision. This recently completed with approval of a strategic architecture encompassing the entire chain, including detailed requirements and recommendations.
Based on the recommendation from the initial study, the decision has been taken for the chain to adopt a packaged suite of integrated application that is tailored to the needs of the franchise.
Refer to the scenario.
You have been asked by the Chief Architect to propose the best approach for architecture development to realize the COO’s vision.
Based on the TOGAF standard, which of the following is the best answer?
- A. You propose that the target architecture is defined first by going through the architecture definition phases (B-D). This is because the initial study identified the need to chang
- B. This will ensure that the change can be defined in a structured manner and address the requirements needed to realize the vision.
- C. You propose that the baseline Technology Architecture is defined first in order to assess current infrastructure capacity and capabilit
- D. Then the focus should be on transition planning and architecture deploymen
- E. This will identify requirements to ensure that the projects are sequenced in an optimal fashion so as to realize the vision.
- F. You propose that the target architecture is defined first followed by transition plannin
- G. This is because the vision is well understood and the strategic architecture agree
- H. The target first approach will ensure that the current problems and inefficiencies of the baseline architecture are not carried forward, and that the proposed solution addresses the requirements identified in the initial study.
- I. You propose that the focus be placed on architecture definition, with emphasis on understanding the strategic change parameter
- J. The requirements, drivers, issues and constraints for this engagement can then be identifie
- K. You would ensure that the target architecture addresses not functional requirements so as to ensure the target architecture is robust and secure.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which one of the following best describes the Architecture Vision document?
- A. An agreement between development partners and the sponsor on architecture deliverables
- B. A description of how the new capability will address stakeholder concerns
- C. A description of the scope and approach for completion of the architecture project
- D. A set of quantitative statements outlining requirements on the implementation
- E. A set of rules and guidelines to support fulfilling the mission of the organization
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following does TOGAF describe as "the structure of components, their inter-relationships, and the principles guiding their design and evolution over time"?
- A. View
- B. Artifact
- C. Model
- D. Deliverable
- E. Architecture
NEW QUESTION 14
Which part of the TOGAF standard provides a full description of each architecture phase?
- A. Architecture Capability Framework
- B. Architecture Development Method
- C. ADM Guidelines and Techniques
- D. Enterprise Continuum & Tools
NEW QUESTION 15
According to TOGAF, which of the following terms describes people who have key roles in, or concerns about, a system?
- A. consumer
- B. CxOs
- C. lead architect
- D. sponsor
- E. stakeholder
NEW QUESTION 16
TOGAF Part VII, Architecture Capability Framework recommends use of an ADM cycle for establishing an architecture practice. In this scenario which architecture would describe the organizational structure for the architecture practice?
- A. Application Architecture
- B. Business Architecture
- C. Data Architecture
- D. Technology Architecture
- E. Transition Architecture
NEW QUESTION 17
Please read this scenario prior to answering the question
The ABC company started as an accounting and financial services company. It has expanded over the years and is now a leading North American IT and Business Services provider.
With numerous practice areas and a multitude of diverse engagements underway at any given time, overall engagement management has become challenging. The company does not want to risk its outstanding
reputation or its international certifications and CMM ratings. Senior partners must become team players, working to support the broader needs of the company and its shareholders.
The Enterprise Architecture team has been working to create the company's Enterprise Architecture framework to address these issues. The team has defined a preliminary framework and held workshops with key stakeholders to define a set of principles to govern the architecture work. They have completed an Architecture Vision at a strategic level and laid out Architecture Definitions for the four domains. They have set out an ambitious vision of the future of the company over a five-year period.
An Architecture Review Board has been formed comprised of IT staff executives and executives from the major practice areas.
The Chief Executive Officer and Chief Information Officer have co-sponsored the creation of the Enterprise Architecture program. The Enterprise Architecture framework is based on TOGAF 9.
As the EA team prepare to formulate an Implementation plan, they have been asked by the CIO to assess the risks associated with the proposed architecture. He has received concerns from senior management that the proposed architecture may be too ambitious and they are not sure it can produce sufficient value to warrant the attendant risks.
Refer to the Scenario
You have been assigned to the role of Chief Enterprise Architect.
You have been asked to recommend an approach to satisfy the concerns raised. Based on TOGAF 9, which of the following is the best answer?
- A. An interoperability analysis should be applied to evaluate any potential issues across the Solution Architectur
- B. Once all of the concerns have been resolved, the EA team should finalize the Architecture Implementation Roadmap and the Migration Plan.
- C. The EA team should gather information about potential solutions from the appropriate source
- D. Once the Solution Architecture has been assembled, it should be analyzed using a state evolution table to determine the Transition Architectures.
- E. The EA team should create a consolidated gap analysis to understand the transformations that are required to achieve the proposed Target Architectur
- F. The EA team should gather information about potential solutions from the appropriate source
- G. Once the Solution Architecture has been assembled, it should be analyzed using a state evolution table to determine the Transition Architecture
- H. An interoperability analysis should be applied to evaluate any potential issues across the Solution Architecture.
- I. Prior to preparing the Implementation plan, there are several techniques that should be applied to assess the risks and value of the proposed transformatio
- J. In particular, the EA team should pay attention to the Business Transformation Readiness Assessment and the Business Value Assessment.
NEW QUESTION 18
Please read this scenario prior to answering the Question
You are serving as the Chief Architect for a large, global commodities trading company which has been growing rapidly through a series of acquisitions.
Each business is performing well in its markets. However, the lack of integration between headquarters and the business units has increasingly caused problems in the handling of customer and financial information. The inability to share information across businesses has resulted in lost opportunities to "leverage the synergies" that had been intended when the businesses were acquired. At present, each business unit maintains its own applications. Despite an earlier initiative to install a common application to manage customer, products, supplier, and inventory information, each business unit has different ways of defining each of these core elements and has customized the common application to the point where the ability to exchange information is difficult, costly, and error-prone.
As a result, the company has made the decision to introduce a single enterprise-wide application to consolidate information from several applications that exist across the lines of business. The application will be used by all business units and accessed by suppliers through well defined interfaces.
Refer to the Scenario
As part of the process for establishing the Enterprise Architecture department, you are developing a set of architecture principles to guide the activities.
You need to specify the best approach for this work.
Based on TOGAF 9, which of the following is the best answer?
- A. You gather information from credible industry sources in the commodities busines
- B. Based on that, you assess current trends and apply that to defining a set of principles that embody best practice
- C. You select architecture principles that do not conflict with each other and that should be stabl
- D. You ensure that all the principles are realistic and avoid including principles that are obvious.
- E. You examine the mission statements for the company and each of its businesses, together with the corporate value statement
- F. Based on that, you define a set of principles and review with the CI
- G. When developing the principles, you ensure that they actively promote the alignment of IT with the business strategies and initiatives of the compan
- H. You then seek the endorsement of the CIO and senior management.
- I. You define a set of principles that support the preferred best practices embodied in the Enterprise Architecture department charte
- J. You publish the principles on the corporate intranet to ensure widespread acceptance and complianc
- K. You then schedule regular periodic Compliance Assessments with individual business units to check that they have made satisfactory progress toward meeting the objectives and conditions embodied in the principles.
- L. You examine the mission statements for the company and each of its businesses, together with the corporate value statement
- M. Based on that, you work with the Architecture Board to define the principle
- N. When developing the principles, you ensure that they actively promote the alignment of IT with the corporate business strategie
- O. You then hold a series of review meetings with all the relevant stakeholders, including senior management, ensuring their support.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following does the TOGAF standard describe as an Architecture Pattern?
- A. An implementation specific solution building block
- B. A work product describing an aspect of an architecture
- C. A detailed description of the interfaces between building blocks
- D. A package of functionality defined to meet the business needs of the organization.
- E. A way to identify combinations of building blocks that have been proven to deliver solutions
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following is a technique recommended by TOGAF to help identify and understand requirements?
- A. Architecture Maturity Models
- B. Business Scenarios
- C. Gap Analysis
- D. Mind Maps
- E. SWOT Analysis
NEW QUESTION 21
Which one of the following describes classification methods for architecture and solution artifacts within the Architecture Repository?
- A. Architecture Landscape
- B. Architecture Vision
- C. Enterprise Continuum
- D. Governance Log
- E. Standards Information Base
NEW QUESTION 22
Please read this scenario prior to answering the Question
You have been appointed as a consultant to the Chief Enterprise Architect of a multinational pharmaceutical corporation. The corporation includes 30 subsidiary companies with operations in over 60 countries and products sold in over 125 countries. It has major research and development sites in over 45 locations worldwide.
The management team is deeply committed to ensuring that the corporation is a world leader in socially responsible pharmaceutical development with a business strategy that focuses on profitability through environmentally friendly operating processes as well as a commitment to disease eradication.
The operations of the corporation are subject to legal and regulatory requirements for each country where they operate. The production of prescription pharmaceutical products has governmental controls that are strictly enforced and compliance is critical. Recently a competitor was heavily fined for violating the regulations in a country where it was conducting a clinical trial for a new regulated drug.
The Governing Board is concerned about the risks posed in this complex global environment. As a result the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) has appointed a Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) to be responsible for overseeing and managing compliance issues for the corporation. The CCO reports directly to the CEO.
The CCO has approved the expenditure of resources to establish an Enterprise Architecture program. He has requested to be informed about the status of projects that could impact regulatory compliance. He also wants the corporate legal staff and auditors to analyze all proposed architectures to ensure that they are within the legal guidelines for each country. In addition, the research organization should be able to see that the architecture is appropriate for its needs.
TOGAF 9 has been mandated as the framework for the development and evolution of the Enterprise Architecture practice. The Preliminary Phase has been completed to establish the enterprise architecture capability for this project.
Refer to the Scenario
You have been asked to recommend an approach that would enable the development of an architecture that addresses the needs of the Chief Compliance Officer, legal staff, auditors and the research organization.
Based on TOGAF, which of the following is the best answer?
- A. You recommend that a stakeholder map be develope
- B. This will allow the architects to define groups of stakeholders that share common concern
- C. A set of views should be defined to address the concerns for each group of stakeholder
- D. Architecture models should then be created for each view to address the stakeholders' concerns.
- E. You recommend that each project architecture activity is developed using a consistent modeling approach that is uniform across all architecture project
- F. Each architecture should be defined based on this fixed set of models so that all concerned parties can examine the models to ensure that their issues and concerns have been addressed.
- G. You recommend that a special report be created for those groups that have sufficient power and level of interes
- H. This report should summarize the key features of the architecture with respect to the particular locatio
- I. Each of these reports should reflect the stakeholders' requirements.
- J. You recommend that a set of models be created for each project architecture that can be used to ensure that the system will be compliant with the local regulation
- K. Stakeholders should then view the models to verify that their concerns have been properly addressed.
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure OG0-093 dumps! All OG0-093 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/OG0-093-dumps.html (363 New Questions)