Proper study guides for Up to the immediate present Google Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect (GCP) certified begins with Google Professional-Cloud-Architect preparation products which designed to deliver the Download Professional-Cloud-Architect questions by making you pass the Professional-Cloud-Architect test at your first time. Try the free Professional-Cloud-Architect demo right now.
Online Google Professional-Cloud-Architect free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your company pushes batches of sensitive transaction data from its application server VMs to Cloud Pub/Sub for processing and storage. What is the Google-recommended way for your application to authenticate to the required Google Cloud services?
- A. Ensure that VM service accounts are granted the appropriate Cloud Pub/Sub IAM roles.
- B. Ensure that VM service accounts do not have access to Cloud Pub/Sub, and use VM access scopes to grant the appropriate Cloud Pub/Sub IAM roles.
- C. Generate an OAuth2 access token for accessing Cloud Pub/Sub, encrypt it, and store it in Cloud Storage for access from each VM.
- D. Create a gateway to Cloud Pub/Sub using a Cloud Function, and grant the Cloud Function service account the appropriate Cloud Pub/Sub IAM roles.
NEW QUESTION 2
You are analyzing and defining business processes to support your startup’s trial usage of GCP, and you don’t yet know what consumer demand for your product will be. Your manager requires you to minimize GCP service costs and adhere to Google best practices. What should you do?
- A. Utilize free tier and sustained use discount
- B. Provision a staff position for service cost management.
- C. Utilize free tier and sustained use discount
- D. Provide training to the team about service cost management.
- E. Utilize free tier and committed use discount
- F. Provision a staff position for service cost management.
- G. Utilize free tier and committed use discount
- H. Provide training to the team about service cost management.
NEW QUESTION 3
Your company wants to start using Google Cloud resources but wants to retain their on-premises Active Directory domain controller for identity management. What should you do?
- A. Use the Admin Directory API to authenticate against the Active Directory domain controller.
- B. Use Google Cloud Directory Sync to synchronize Active Directory usernames with cloud identities and configure SAML SSO.
- C. Use Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy configured to use the on-premises Active Directory domain controller as an identity provider.
- D. Use Compute Engine to create an Active Directory (AD) domain controller that is a replica of the onpremises AD domain controller using Google Cloud Directory Sync.
NEW QUESTION 4
Your company is building a new architecture to support its data-centric business focus. You are responsible for setting up the network. Your company’s mobile and web-facing applications will be deployed on-premises, and all data analysis will be conducted in GCP. The plan is to process and load 7 years of archived .csv files totaling 900 TB of data and then continue loading 10 TB of data daily. You currently have an existing 100-MB internet connection.
What actions will meet your company’s needs?
- A. Compress and upload both achieved files and files uploaded daily using the qsutil –m option.
- B. Lease a Transfer Appliance, upload archived files to it, and send it, and send it to Google to transfer archived data to Cloud Storag
- C. Establish a connection with Google using a Dedicated Interconnect or Direct Peering connection and use it to upload files daily.
- D. Lease a Transfer Appliance, upload archived files to it, and send it, and send it to Google to transferarchived data to Cloud Storag
- E. Establish one Cloud VPN Tunnel to VPC networks over the public internet, and compares and upload files daily using the gsutil –m option.
- F. Lease a Transfer Appliance, upload archived files to it, and send it to Google to transfer archived data to Cloud Storag
- G. Establish a Cloud VPN Tunnel to VPC networks over the public internet, and compress and upload files daily.
NEW QUESTION 5
One of your primary business objectives is being able to trust the data stored in your application. You want to log all changes to the application data. How can you design your logging system to verify authenticity of your logs?
- A. Write the log concurrently in the cloud and on premises.
- B. Use a SQL database and limit who can modify the log table.
- C. Digitally sign each timestamp and log entry and store the signature.
- D. Create a JSON dump of each log entry and store it in Google Cloud Storage.
NEW QUESTION 6
Your customer runs a web service used by e-commerce sites to offer product recommendations to users. The company has begun experimenting with a machine learning model on Google Cloud Platform to improve the quality of results.
What should the customer do to improve their model’s results over time?
- A. Export Cloud Machine Learning Engine performance metrics from Stackdriver to BigQuery, to be used to analyze the efficiency of the model.
- B. Build a roadmap to move the machine learning model training from Cloud GPUs to Cloud TPUs, which offer better results.
- C. Monitor Compute Engine announcements for availability of newer CPU architectures, and deploy the model to them as soon as they are available for additional performance.
- D. Save a history of recommendations and results of the recommendations in BigQuery, to be used as training data.
NEW QUESTION 7
For this question, refer to the Mountkirk Games case study.
Mountkirk Games wants to set up a real-time analytics platform for their new game. The new platform must meet their technical requirements. Which combination of Google technologies will meet all of their requirements?
- A. Container Engine, Cloud Pub/Sub, and Cloud SQL
- B. Cloud Dataflow, Cloud Storage, Cloud Pub/Sub, and BigQuery
- C. Cloud SQL, Cloud Storage, Cloud Pub/Sub, and Cloud Dataflow
- D. Cloud Dataproc, Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud SQL, and Cloud Dataflow
- E. Cloud Pub/Sub, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, and Cloud Dataproc
A real time requires Stream / Messaging so Pub/Sub, Analytics by Big Query.
Ingest millions of streaming events per second from anywhere in the world with Cloud Pub/Sub, powered by Google's unique, high-speed private network. Process the streams with Cloud Dataflow to ensure reliable, exactly-once, low-latency data transformation. Stream the transformed data into BigQuery, the cloud-native data warehousing service, for immediate analysis via SQL or popular visualization tools.
From scenario: They plan to deploy the game’s backend on Google Compute Engine so they can capture streaming metrics, run intensive analytics.
Requirements for Game Analytics Platform
Dynamically scale up or down based on game activity
Process incoming data on the fly directly from the game servers
Process data that arrives late because of slow mobile networks
Allow SQL queries to access at least 10 TB of historical data
Process files that are regularly uploaded by users’ mobile devices
Use only fully managed services
NEW QUESTION 8
You want to enable your running Google Kubernetes Engine cluster to scale as demand for your application changes.
What should you do?
- A. Add additional nodes to your Kubernetes Engine cluster using the following command:gcloud container clusters resizeCLUSTER_Name – -size 10
- B. Add a tag to the instances in the cluster with the following command:gcloud compute instances add-tagsINSTANCE - -tags enable-autoscaling max-nodes-10
- C. Update the existing Kubernetes Engine cluster with the following command:gcloud alpha container clustersupdate mycluster - -enable-autoscaling - -min-nodes=1 - -max-nodes=10
- D. Create a new Kubernetes Engine cluster with the following command:gcloud alpha container clusterscreate mycluster - -enable-autoscaling - -min-nodes=1 - -max-nodes=10and redeploy your application
https://cloud.google.com/kubernetes-engine/docs/concepts/cluster-autoscaler To enable autoscaling for an existing node pool, run the following command:
gcloud container clusters update [CLUSTER_NAME] --enable-autoscaling \--min-nodes 1 --max-nodes 10
--zone [COMPUTE_ZONE] --node-pool default-pool
NEW QUESTION 9
As part of implementing their disaster recovery plan, your company is trying to replicate their production MySQL database from their private data center to their GCP project using a Google Cloud VPN connection. They are experiencing latency issues and a small amount of packet loss that is disrupting the replication. What should they do?
- A. Configure their replication to use UDP.
- B. Configure a Google Cloud Dedicated Interconnect.
- C. Restore their database daily using Google Cloud SQL.
- D. Add additional VPN connections and load balance them.
- E. Send the replicated transaction to Google Cloud Pub/Sub.
NEW QUESTION 10
You want to establish a Compute Engine application in a single VPC across two regions. The application must communicate over VPN to an on-premises network. How should you deploy the VPN?
- A. Use VPC Network Peering between the VPC and the on-premises network.
- B. Expose the VPC to the on-premises network using IAM and VPC Sharing.
- C. Create a global Cloud VPN Gateway with VPN tunnels from each region to the on-premises peer gateway.
- D. Deploy Cloud VPN Gateway in each regio
- E. Ensure that each region has at least one VPN tunnel to the on-premises peer gateway.
NEW QUESTION 11
Your organization requires that metrics from all applications be retained for 5 years for future analysis in possible legal proceedings. Which approach should you use?
- A. Grant the security team access to the logs in each Project.
- B. Configure Stackdriver Monitoring for all Projects, and export to BigQuery.
- C. Configure Stackdriver Monitoring for all Projects with the default retention policies.
- D. Configure Stackdriver Monitoring for all Projects, and export to Google Cloud Storage.
Overview of storage classes, price, and use cases https://cloud.google.com/storage/docs/storage-classes Why export logs? https://cloud.google.com/logging/docs/export/
StackDriver Quotas and Limits for Monitoring https://cloud.google.com/monitoring/quotas The BigQuery pricing. https://cloud.google.com/bigquery/pricing
NEW QUESTION 12
Your web application has several VM instances running within a VPC. You want to restrict communications between instances to only the paths and ports you authorize, but you don’t want to rely on static IP addresses or subnets because the app can autoscale. How should you restrict communications?
- A. Use separate VPCs to restrict traffic
- B. Use firewall rules based on network tags attached to the compute instances
- C. Use Cloud DNS and only allow connections from authorized hostnames
- D. Use service accounts and configure the web application particular service accounts to have access
NEW QUESTION 13
You deploy your custom Java application to Google App Engine. It fails to deploy and gives you the following stack trace.
What should you do?
- A. Upload missing JAR files and redeploy your application.
- B. Digitally sign all of your JAR files and redeploy your application
- C. Recompile the CLoakedServlet class using and MD5 hash instead of SHA1
NEW QUESTION 14
You are deploying a PHP App Engine Standard service with SQL as the backend. You want to minimize the number of queries to the database.
What should you do?
- A. Set the memcache service level to dedicate
- B. Create a key from the hash of the query, and return database values from memcache before issuing a query to Cloud SQL.
- C. Set the memcache service level to dedicate
- D. Create a cron task that runs every minute to populate the cache with keys containing query results.
- E. Set the memcache service level to share
- F. Create a cron task that runs every minute to save all expected queries to a key called “cached-queries”.
- G. Set the memcache service level to share
- H. Create a key called “cached-queries”, and return database values from the key before using a query to Cloud SQL.
NEW QUESTION 15
Your marketing department wants to send out a promotional email campaign. The development team wants to minimize direct operation management. They project a wide range of possible customer responses, from 100 to 500,000 click-throughs per day. The link leads to a simple website that explains the promotion and collects user information and preferences. Which infrastructure should you recommend? (CHOOSE TWO)
- A. Use Google App Engine to serve the website and Google Cloud Datastore to store user data.
- B. Use a Google Container Engine cluster to serve the website and store data to persistent disk.
- C. Use a managed instance group to serve the website and Google Cloud Bigtable to store user data.
- D. Use a single compute Engine virtual machine (VM) to host a web server, backed by Google Cloud SQL.
Reference: https://cloud.google.com/storage-options/ References: https://cloud.google.com/storage-options/
NEW QUESTION 16
You need to reduce the number of unplanned rollbacks of erroneous production deployments in your company's web hosting platform. Improvement to the QA/Test processes accomplished an 80% reduction. Which additional two approaches can you take to further reduce the rollbacks? Choose 2 answers
- A. Introduce a green-blue deployment model.
- B. Replace the QA environment with canary releases.
- C. Fragment the monolithic platform into microservices.
- D. Reduce the platform's dependency on relational database systems.
- E. Replace the platform's relational database systems with a NoSQL database.
NEW QUESTION 17
You need to set up Microsoft SQL Server on GCP. Management requires that there’s no downtime in case of a data center outage in any of the zones within a GCP region. What should you do?
- A. Configure a Cloud SQL instance with high availability enabled.
- B. Configure a Cloud Spanner instance with a regional instance configuration.
- C. Set up SQL Server on Compute Engine, using Always On Availability Groups using Windows Failover Clusterin
- D. Place nodes in different subnets.
- E. Set up SQL Server Always On Availability Groups using Windows Failover Clusterin
- F. Place nodes in different zones.
NEW QUESTION 18
Your customer is receiving reports that their recently updated Google App Engine application is taking approximately 30 seconds to load for some of their users. This behavior was not reported before the update. What strategy should you take?
- A. Work with your ISP to diagnose the problem.
- B. Open a support ticket to ask for network capture and flow data to diagnose the problem, then roll back your application.
- C. Roll back to an earlier known good release initially, then use Stackdriver Trace and logging to diagnose the problem in a development/test/staging environment.
- D. Roll back to an earlier known good release, then push the release again at a quieter period to investigate.Then use Stackdriver Trace and logging to diagnose the problem.
Stackdriver Logging allows you to store, search, analyze, monitor, and alert on log data and events from Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Our API also allows ingestion of any custom log data from any source. Stackdriver Logging is a fully managed service that performs at scale and can ingest application and system log data from thousands of VMs. Even better, you can analyze all that log data in real time.
NEW QUESTION 19
Thanks for reading the newest Professional-Cloud-Architect exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumpscollection.com Professional-Cloud-Architect dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/Professional-Cloud-Architect/ (170 Q&As Dumps)