Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our VMCE2020 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the VEEAM VMCE2020 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the VEEAM VMCE2020 exam. Latest VEEAM VMCE2020 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try VEEAM VMCE2020 Brain Dumps First.
Free VMCE2020 Demo Online For VEEAM Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
What transport mode does the Linux backup proxy support?
- A. Automatic
- B. Network
- C. Direct storage access
- D. Virtual appliance
NEW QUESTION 2
A company has replicated their critical application VMs to a second data center in another region. Their key application includes two database VMs and three application VMs. For proper operation, the database VMs need to start before the application VMs. What needs to be configured in Veeam to prepare for a disaster recovery situation?
- A. Use a failover plan
- B. Use a planned failover
- C. Use Instant VM Recovery
- D. Use on-click failover
NEW QUESTION 3
A backup administrator is planning to install Veeam ONE. Which data collection mode collects the most data per VM?
- A. For vCenter data only
- B. Optimized for advanced scalability deployment
- C. For backup data only
- D. Optimized for typical deployment
NEW QUESTION 4
A company wants to leverage Veeam DataLabs to automate the creation of a test environment. As testing one large, multi-VM application could require more than a single host, a dedicated VMware ESXi cluster has been identified. The sandbox is to be refreshed weekly or on demand. Select the benefits of using replication jobs in this environment. (Choose two.)
- A. There are additional tests available in DataLabs when replicas are the source
- B. Replication jobs do not stop the sandbox, unlike backup jobs
- C. The VMs are running directly on a high performance datastore, uncompressed
- D. There is a bigger number of VMs supported for multi-VM application tests when replicas are used
- E. Replicas can take advantage of advanced multi-host virtual labs
NEW QUESTION 5
Veeam is used for replicating VMware VMs. The production environment is comprised of two networks: 192.168.1.0/24 and 172.16.0.0/16. A web application requires a database server (whose IP address is 172.21.0.12) to receive queries from a web client (whose IP address is 192.168.1.32). The replicas are spread over multiple hosts. A backup administrator needs to configure a virtual lab to test a web client to database server query. Which of the following virtual lab types must be configured?
- A. Advanced multi-host
- B. Advanced single-host
- C. All virtual lab configurations would support that
- D. Basic single-host
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following statements are true regarding backup copy jobs in Veeam Backup & Replication? (Choose two.)
- A. The backup copy job creates a forever forward incremental backup chain
- B. The backup copy job creates a single file with multiple restore points included within for archival purposes
- C. During the backup copy job process, a VM snapshot is created for consistency
- D. Retention settings maintain the desired number of restore points as well as offer optional GFS for archival purposes
- E. Backup copy jobs copy entire VBK, VIB, or VRB files from the source backup repository to the target backup repository
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following scenarios properly applies the 3-2-1 rule to backup jobs?
- A. Use a backup job to back up to a Scale-out Backup Repository configured with capacity tier using AWS S3 and enable move mode
- B. Use a backup job to back up to a local repository; perform a backup copy job to a repository in another location
- C. Use backup jobs to back up directly to tape; ship the tapes off site
- D. Use a backup job to back up to a local repository; perform a backup copy job to the same repository
NEW QUESTION 8
A backup job has been configured to keep three incremental restore points and a synthetic full backup each Sunday. More restore points are present on disk than what was configured in the job. Why?
- A. The old restore points will be deleted after the new restore chain meets the retention policy
- B. Per VM backup files are enabled in the repository
- C. The other restore points are weekly full backups, this is expected
- D. You should configure the synthetic full backup to be performed on Mondays instead
NEW QUESTION 9
Your company is using Veeam ONE to monitor VM performance in real time. An end user has called to complain about the performance of a VM and has asked you to investigate the cause of the issue. Where in Veeam ONE do you go to view real time VM metrics?
- A. In the monitor client under the infrastructure view
- B. In the reporter portal in the workspace tab, VM performance
- C. In the monitor client under the data protection view
- D. In the reporter portal in the dashboards tab, VM performance dashboard
NEW QUESTION 10
A company has separate networks for management traffic and data traffic. All Veeam components are communicating over the management network. How would they define the data network for backup data transfers?
- A. Re-add all Veeam components involved in data transfer through the required interfaces
- B. Update routing tables on the components involved in data transfer
- C. Create a global network traffic rule, set appropriate source and target IP range
- D. Use the preferred network settings to switch to data network for the backup traffic
NEW QUESTION 11
100% Valid and Newest Version VMCE2020 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/VMCE2020/ (New 50 Q&As)