Exam Code: 1z0-1057 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud 2021 Implementation Essentials
Certification Provider: Oracle
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1z0-1057 Exam.
Free 1z0-1057 Demo Online For Oracle Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your organization has been using project class categories and codes for reporting purposes and is set up at the project level. You recently defined a new project type, Capital-Contract, and created new class categories named Build, Operate, and Transfer (BOT) and Build, Transfer, and Maintain (BTM), with class codes of Yes/No. But on creation of a project, you are unable to associate these class categories and codes.
Identify two setups that are mandatory for these class categories and codes to be displayed. (Choose two.)
- A. Class codes should be associated with a related set code.
- B. Class categories should be assigned to business unit.
- C. Class categories should be assigned to project type.
- D. Class codes should be assigned to project unit.
NEW QUESTION 2
Your business user has created a purchase order (PO) that has the following attributes: Accrue at Receipt = Yes
Matching Option = 2 way Receipt Close Tolerance = 100%
After approval, the PO is closed for receiving without creating a receipt. An AP invoice is created by matching to the PO. The user now runs Create Accounting for Receiving Transactions and then the “Import and Process Cost transactions” ESS (Enterprise Scheduler Service) job using the Transaction Source parameter as “Oracle Payables”. The user notices that there is no cost transferred to the projects. Identify two reasons for this problem. (Choose two.)
- A. When you have an AP invoice that is matched against a PO with Accrue at Receipt set to NO, cost is transferred to projects by receipt accounting.
- B. When you have an AP invoice that is matched against a PO with Accrue at Receipt set to YES, cost is transferred to projects by Cost Management and not by Payables.
- C. When you have an AP invoice that is matched against a PO with Accrue at Receipt set to Yes, cost is transferred to projects only if there are accounted receipt lines.
- D. When you have an AP invoice that is matched against a PO with Accrue at Receipt set to Yes, cost is transferred to project by payables.
NEW QUESTION 3
Your customer wants to calculate Estimate to Complete (ETC) as the difference between Current Planned Cost and Actual Cost. In Progress Settings, which option would you use in conjunction with the ETC method to meet this requirement? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Effort
- B. Cost
- C. Manual Entry
- D. Remaining Plan
Reference https://ppm-help.saas.hpe.com/en/9.42/Help/Content/UG/PjMUG/view_pj_cost_data_costtab.htm Below is an example of the Financial Summary view on the Cost tab of the Project Overview page. https://admhelp.microfocus.com/ppm/en/9.42/Help/Content/UG/PjMUG/images/ProjectOverviewPage_CostTab
NEW QUESTION 4
Select two correct statements about project classifications on a template. (Choose two.)
- A. Set Code is not required for a project class category in a project classification.
- B. Project Classification is a mandatory field on a project template.
- C. When a project is created from a template, the required project classifications must be entered.
- D. Project class category in a project classification must be associated with a Set Code.
NEW QUESTION 5
Your client is involved in automation control systems installation. Over the years, they have analyzed their total project spend on specific resource classes. They have identified that their cost spread distribution factor on a 10 spread point scale resembles:
0-4-10-11-14-13-10-4-0-0. Identify two ways to handle this kind of a spread on their budgets and forecasts. (Choose two)
- A. Create a new spread curve or edit an existing spread curve to exactly match the spread points and attach to a project template.
- B. Create a new spread curve or edit an existing spread curve to exactly match the spread points and attach to the resource class.
- C. Use the predefined Bell Curve spread with small deviations on the spread points.
- D. Use the predefined S-Curve spread with small deviations on the spread points.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three tools are available for accessing REST APIs?
- A. cURL
- B. Web Browser
- C. Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence
- D. Programming Language
Ref: https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/project-portfolio-management/18b/fapap/Use_cURL.html REST API = REpresentational State Transfer (REST) Application Programing Interface (API)
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three features are part of Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager?
- A. feature opt-in for a best fit configuration
- B. export and import services for setup data migration between environments
- C. guided task list for end-to-end setup requirements
- D. updating an implementation project task list by changing the opt-in configuration to suit the latest requirements
- E. modifying an existing implementation project task list by selecting more functional areas when needed
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/applications-common/r13-update17d/oafsm/applications-cloud-using-func Functional Setup Manager offers the following:
• Standardized application configuration and setup experience
• Feature opt-in for a best fit configuration
• Flexible processes for managing setup:
Setup by functional areas for an adopt-as-you-go approach Implementation projects to manage setup
Upload file to enter setup data in bulk
• Guided task list for end-to-end setup requirements
• Export and import services for setup data migration between environments
• Comprehensive reporting on setup data
NEW QUESTION 8
As part of maintaining (importing new employees that were added last week) project enterprise labor resources in your organization, you submit the Maintain Project Enterprise Labor Resources process to create and update resources based on changes In HCM. You define maintenance conditions on the Manage Project Enterprise Labor Resource page to process both employees and contingent workers.
Which three are parameters that are based on which the system identifies the new resources?
- A. Department
- B. Project Unit
- C. Jobs
- D. Business Unit
- E. Organization
NEW QUESTION 9
A project administrator is trying to assign a team member for a project but cannot find the person in the team member list on the Project Definition page. What is the reason for this problem? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The employee is not assigned to the project-owning organization.
- B. The employee is not assigned with a supervisor.
- C. Project roles are not assigned in the project.
- D. The employee is not assigned to a department.
Why can't I find persons in the list of resources when I enter team members, planning resources, or person rate schedules?
You can't find persons in the list of resources when you enter team members, planning resources, or person rate schedules in the following situations:
The administrator didn't assign a department while creating users. Persons must have an active assignment and be assigned to a department in Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management before they can be added as team members or entered as resources on the planning resource breakdown structure or person rate schedule.
The resource isn't active in Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management because the current date is before the effective date of the resource. If you want to include persons who will start in the future, select the Include people with future-dated effective start dates option when you search for the person.
Persons assigned as project managers aren't active as of the project start date.
The assignment of the person is terminated, and an appropriate value isn't set for the number of days to display people with terminated assignments. You can set the profile value appropriately at the site profile level using the Specify Number of Days to Display People with Terminated Assignments task in the Setup and Maintenance work area.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are implementing Project Portfolio Management (PPM) for a professional services firm. The firm rents multiple buildings for its operations. At the end of each month, they review the rent expense for the month and want to allocate the rental cost to all the projects and tasks that are executed by associates in each of the buildings. The source amounts must be proportionally allocated to the tasks based on the raw costs of the tasks from the previous month. Considering that all these costs are in General Ledger, what three allocation setups should you complete in PPM? (Choose three.)
- A. Allocate rental costs once each accounting period by using the “full” allocation method.
- B. Allocate to all eligible tasks and prorate the allocation by the total actual raw cost accrued for each task during the previous accounting period.
- C. Define allocation basis by using Actual Amounts with a project-to-date amount class.
- D. Define allocation basis by using Actual Amounts with a period-to-date amount class.
- E. Allocate rental costs once each accounting period by using the “spread evenly” allocation method.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three setups can be configured by using Rapid Implementation for Project Financial Management Applications?
- A. Departments
- B. Expenditure Types
- C. Project Templates
- D. Project Types
NEW QUESTION 12
What are three configuration items that you need to set up by using the Project Organizations functional area in Project Financial Management configurations? (Choose three.)
- A. Manage Project Unit Organizations
- B. Mange Business Unit
- C. Manage Project Organization Classifications
- D. Mange Project Types
- E. Manage Project Unit Options
NEW QUESTION 13
Your customer wants to perform billing based on the Percent Spent invoice method. Identify two setups that are required in project contracts for calculating invoice amounts as per their requirement. (Choose two.)
- A. billing events
- B. bill plan
- C. expenditure items
- D. billing controls
- E. invoice method
Bill Plan – Create a bill plan within a contract that uses the invoice method you require. Assign the bill plan to one or more contract lines. A set of instructions on a contract that define how to invoice a customer. Multiple contract lines on a contract can use the same or different bill plans. Invoice Method is used in creating Bill Plan – not a separate setup.
Billing Controls – Contract feature that controls the types of transactions, dates, and amounts a customer may be invoiced for and revenue can be recognized for a contract or contract line. Define billing controls at the contract or contract line level.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are set up as a Follower in Manage Tasks. Which two abilities can you accomplish? (Choose two.)
- A. Enter progress for tasks.
- B. Receive email notifications about changes that team members make to a task.
- C. View task details and the task activity stream.
- D. Edit task details.
Followers are persons who aren't working on the task but have an interest in reviewing the task progress. Only the resources and other followers can add followers to a task. If a resource assigns the task to another team member, the application automatically changes the original resource to a follower.
What's the difference between my tasks and tasks that I follow?
You can edit task details and enter progress for your tasks on the Manage Tasks page. If a task has multiple resources, only the primary resource can edit the task.
When you follow a task, you can view the task details and see the task activity stream. You receive e-mail notifications of changes that team members make to the task.
If a resource reassigns the task to another team member, then the previous resource automatically becomes a follower.
NEW QUESTION 15
When implementing Project Performance Reporting, your customer has the following requirements:
Every time a project cost is greater than or equal to a threshold, then the project should be shown as critical.
As long as a project cost is less than the threshold, the project should be shown as on-track.
Which threshold level rule is ideal for this kind of KPI definition? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. multiple threshold levels
- B. single threshold level value
- C. single threshold level range
- D. multiple threshold level value
Performance Status Indicator
Performance status indicators give an immediate picture of the status of a project, such as critical, at risk, and on track. Each distinct icon indicates the status and severity of performance. During KPI definition, you first associate status indicators with performance statuses:
You then associate these statuses with threshold levels. When KPI values are generated for a project, each value is compared to the defined thresholds and the corresponding status indicator for the KPI appears on project performance reports.
A status can identify negative performance so that you can take the appropriate actions to prevent or quickly resolve problems. Conversely, a status can identify positive performance to help you track expected or excellent performance.
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/project-portfolio-management/19b/fapfm/implementing-project-financial- Create Key Performance Indicators
Create key performance indicators (KPI) to measure how well your organization performs an operational, tactical, or strategic activity that is critical for the current and future success of the organization.
Note: To create KPIs you must enable a project unit to track key performance indicators.
Use the Threshold Levels section to specify thresholds to indicate the health status of a KPI. Select one of the following options:
Multiple threshold levels
Single threshold level value
Single threshold level range
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two statements are true about a project in “Draft” status? (Choose two.)
- A. Project managers can view draft projects on the Project Manager Dashboard and use the projects for requirements planning.
- B. Project managers can neither view draft projects on the Project Manager Dashboard nor use the projects for requirements planning.
- C. Team members can see the tasks from draft projects on the Team Member Dashboard or in the My Work area.
- D. Team members cannot see the tasks from draft projects on the Team Member Dashboard or in the My Work area.
Reference https://docs.oracle.com/cloud/latest/projectcs_gs/OAPEM/OAPEM1122096.htm The following table lists the project statuses and what you can do with projects in that status. Project Status
What you can do? Draft
Project managers can view draft projects in the Project Manager Dashboard and use the projects for requirements planning.
Team members can't see the tasks from draft projects on the Team Member Dashboard or in the My Work area.
Project managers can view active projects in the Project Manager Dashboard and use the projects for requirements planning, project execution, and reporting.
Team members can view task assignments on active projects on the Team Member Dashboard and My Work area.
Project managers can view pending projects in the Project Manager Dashboard and use the projects for project tracking, and reporting.
Team members can view task assignments on pending projects on the Team Member Dashboard and My Work area.
Project managers can view submitted projects in the Project Manager Dashboard and use the projects for project tracking, and reporting.
Team members can view task assignments on submitted projects on the Team Member Dashboard and My Work area
Project managers can't view closed projects in the Project Manager Dashboard or use the projects for requirements planning, project execution, and reporting.
Team members can't view tasks of closed projects on the Team Member Dashboard or in the My Work area.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two privileges are assigned to the Project Plan Management duty in Security Reference Implementation? (Choose two.)
- A. Manage Project Plan Resource Assignment
- B. Transfer Project
- C. View Project Progress
- D. Allocate Project Expense
NEW QUESTION 18
Your company creates a separate project for infrastructure services, so as to track these costs separately and then allocate to various projects that use the services of the infrastructure team. You want to allocate these costs by first attributing a fixed percentage of the source amount to each project and then spread it across tasks based on the actual labor hours charged to each task.
Which allocation basis method would you use to meet this requirement? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. spread evenly
- B. target percentage and prorate
- C. target percentage and spread evenly
- D. prorate
The allocation rule divides the source pool amount equally among all the chargeable target tasks included in the rule. This is the most simple and direct basis method.
Target Percentage and Spread Evenly
Specify the percentage of the source pool that is required to allocate to each target line. The total specified target percentage must always equal 100 percent. The allocation rule calculates the amount to allocate to the target line, and then spreads the results evenly among the chargeable tasks.
The allocation generation uses the attributes defined in the allocation rule to derive the rate at which the source pool amount is apportioned among the target projects and tasks. For this basis method, the allocation rule uses the basis attributes to apportion the source amount among all the tasks defined by the rule. The Prorate basis method provides precise control over how the rule distributes the source pool.
Target Percentage and Prorate
The allocation rule first uses the target percentage to calculate the amount to allocate to the line, and then apportions the results among all the tasks. The Target Percentage and Prorate basis method provides precise control over how the rule distributes the source pool.
NEW QUESTION 19
Your administrator creates maintenance conditions on the Maintain Project Enterprise Labor Resources page. An HCM person is included in a condition with a process order value of 1 and, additionally, there are three other conditions, all with a process order value of 10. Identify two correct statements about the Maintain Project Enterprise Labor Resources process as it relates to process order values. (Choose two.)
- A. The process creates a resource by using the conditions with a process order value of 10 but does not create more than one resource for the same person even if subsequent conditions apply to the person.
- B. For the three conditions that have the same process order value of 10, the records are processed inascending alphabetic order based on the condition name.
- C. For the three conditions that have the same process order value of 10, the records are processed in ascending numeric order based on the condition name.
- D. The process creates a resource by using the condition with a process order value of 1 but does not create more than one resource for the same person even if subsequent conditions apply to the person.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which three are true of what you can do in the Project Requirements work area?
- A. Create an implementation project.
- B. Organize backlog items by requirements.
- C. Create an execution project.
- D. Create project tasks for backlog items.
- E. Manage your list of backlog items.
Project Requirements: Explained
Requirements enable you to capture your business needs. If you manage projects using the Agile development methodology, you start by identifying the high-level requirements and decomposing them further to manage the completion of work on the requirement.
You use the Project Requirements work area to:
Organize backlog items by requirements
Manage your list of backlog items
Create project tasks for backlog items
NEW QUESTION 21
You have a billable project for which the following details are provided: Associated Inception-To-Date (ITD) Project Actual Cost: USD 60
Associated Project Budgeted Cost: USD 300 Contract Amount: USD 1000
Project Funded Amount: USD 750
Sum of Existing Revenue Events: USD 80
Identify the Associated Project Spent revenue that will get generated based on the preceding details. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. USD 184
- B. USD 120
- C. USD 134
- D. USD 70
Associated Project Percent Spent Example
The following formula calculates the percent spent revenue for the associated project.
((Sum of ITD Actual Cost for every subtask that is part of the associated task / Sum of Total Budgeted cost for every task that is part of associated task)
x Associated Project Funded Amount) – Sum of Existing Invoice Event Amounts for the Associated Project ((60/300) x 750) – 80 = 70
((Actual Cost / Budgeted Cost) x Budgeted Revenue) – Sum of Revenue Event Amount
NEW QUESTION 22
Your company uses an accounting calendar with periods that are identical to calendar months. A contract resource has been identified to work for six months on an accounting close cycle project. The resource is planned to start with 10 days left in the first period and to end 20 days into the last period. For the remaining periods, the resource must be loaded on all working days of the month. You are required to distribute the budget, forecast, and planning amounts across periods based on the task duration.
Which predefined spread curve must be used to meet this requirement? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Daily Spread Basis
- B. Back Loaded
- C. Bell Curve
- D. S-Curve
- E. Even
Predefined Spread Curves
Name Description Dist. Factors
Linear distribution of financial or project plan values across periods. 10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10
Linear distribution of financial or project plan values across periods, with an exception of the first period and last period in the financial plan. Financial or project plan values for the first period and last period are prorated based on the number of days in the period.
Back-loaded distribution of financial or project plan values across periods. Assigned amounts increase over succeeding periods.
Front-loaded distribution of financial or project plan values across periods. Assigned amounts decrease over succeeding periods.
S- shaped distribution of financial or project plan values across periods. 18-10-8-10-15-17-18-17-15-8
Bell-shaped distribution of financial or project plan values across periods. Assignment of plan values is highest in the middle periods.
Daily Spread Analysis
Spread is based upon the number of days in each financial period throughout the duration of the task assignment. Amounts are proportionally distributed throughout all periods for the duration of the task assignment
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Easily pass 1z0-1057 Exam with 91 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 1z0-1057 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1z0-1057/ (91 New Questions)