It is more faster and easier to pass the by using . Immediate access to the and find the same core area with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online Microsoft AZ-200 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You store customer information in Azure Cosmos DB. The following data already exists in the database:
You develop the following code. (Line numbers are included for reference only.)
For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 2
You are creating a script that will run a large workload on an Azure Batch pool. Resources will be reused and do not need to be cleaned up after use.
You have the following parameters:
You need to write an Azure CU script that will create the jobs, tasks, and the pool.
In which order should you arrange the commands to develop the solution? To answer, Move the appropriate commands from the list of command segments to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
NEW QUESTION 3
You have a web application that runs on a single Azure virtual machine (VM) instance. The application performs time-consuming and CPU-intensive workloads. During peak hours, the application runs more slowly and the user experience is degraded.
You need to improve the performance of the application while minimizing costs.
Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE Each correct selection is worth one point.
- A. Create and set up additional VM instances as additional web servers to host the application.
- B. Change the VM type to the Compute Optimized F-Series size.
- C. Set up and configure a central Redis Cache server and implement caching on web servers.
- D. Set up and configure an Azure Queue in a storage accoun
- E. Configure the web application to add tasks to the queue.
- F. Set up and configure an Azure Service Bus Queu
- G. Configure the web application to add tasks to the queue.
NEW QUESTION 4
You need to deploy a new version of the LabelMaker application.
Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
Explanation: Step 1: Build a new application image by using dockerfile
Step 2: Create an alias if the image with the fully qualified path to the registry
Before you can push the image to a private registry, you’ve to ensure a proper image name. This can be achieved using the docker tag command. For demonstration purpose, we’ll use Docker’s hello world image, rename it and push it to ACR.
# pulls hello-world from the public docker hub
$ docker pull hello-world
# tag the image in order to be able to push it to a private registry
$ docker tag hello-word <REGISTRY_NAME>/hello-world
# push the image
$ docker push <REGISTRY_NAME>/hello-world Step 3: Log in to the registry and push image
In order to push images to the newly created ACR instance, you need to login to ACR form the Docker CLI. Once logged in, you can push any existing docker image to your ACR instance.
Coho Winery plans to move the application to Azure and continue to support label creation. LabelMaker app
Azure Monitor Container Health must be used to monitor the performance of workloads that are deployed to Kubernetes environments and hosted on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
You must use Azure Container Registry to publish images that support the AKS deployment.
NEW QUESTION 5
You develop a microservice solution for a company.
The solution uses the Actor design pattern for all services including mappings, GPS, and communication. The mapping and communication systems must persist state on disk. The GPS system must persist state
in-memory. All Actors must have a service replica count of three.
You need to implement code for the GPS system.
How should you complete the code segment? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
The state manager retrieval methods return a reference to an object in local memory. Modifying this object in local memory alone does not cause it to be saved durably. When an object is retrieved from the state manager and modified, it must be reinserted into the state manager to be saved durably.
[StatePersistence(StatePersistence.Persisted)] class MyActor : Actor, IMyActor
public MyActor(ActorService actorService, ActorId actorId) base(actorService, actorId)
public Task SetCountAsync(int value)
return this.StateManager.SetStateAsync<int>("MyState", value);
NEW QUESTION 6
You need to ensure that security requirements are met.
What value should be used for the ConnectionString field on line DB03 in the Database class? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
Explanation: Box 1: Integrated Security=SSPI
Integrated security: For all data source types, connect using the current user account. For SqlClient you can use Integrated Security=true; or Integrated Security=SSPI;
Scenario: All access to Azure Storage and Azure SQL database must use the application’s Managed Service Identity (MSI)
Box 2: Encrypt = True
Scenario: All data must be protected in transit. References:
NEW QUESTION 7
You connect to Azure by using a workstation that has a slow internet connection. You have two Azure file shares. You plan to transfer a series of large files from one container to another container. The workstation does not have sufficient disk space to store the files.
You define the following variables in Azure PowerShell:
You need to simultaneously transfer the large files as efficiently as possible. Solution: Run the following Azure PowerShell command:
AzCopy /Source:$sourceServer /Dest:$Dest5erver /SourceKey:JsourceKey /DestKey:$destkey / S Does the solution meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. No
NEW QUESTION 8
You are developing a mobile instant messaging app for a company. The mobile app must meet the following requirements:
• Support offline data sync.
• Update the latest messages during normal sync cycles. You need to implement Offline Data Sync.
Which two actions should you perform? Each conn I answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
- A. Retrieve records from Offline Data Sync on every call to the PullAsync method.
- B. Retrieve records from Offline Data Sync using an Incremental Sync.
- C. Push records to Offline Data Sync using an Incremental Sync.
- D. Return the updatedAt column from the Mobile Service Backend and implement sorting by using the column.
- E. Return the updatedAt column from the Mobile Service Backend and implement sorting by the message id.
NEW QUESTION 9
You need to ensure the security policies are met. What code do you add at line CS07?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 10
You have an Azure App Service API that allows users to upload documents to the cloud with a mobile device. A mobile app connects to the service by using REST API calls. When new document is uploaded to the service, the service extracts the document metadata. Usage statistics for the app show significant increases in app usage.
The extraction process is CPU-intensive. You plan to modify the API to use a queue.
You need to ensure that the solution scales, handles request spikes, and reduces costs between request spikes. What should you do?
- A. Configure a CPU Optimized virtual machine (VM) and install the Web App service
- B. Move the extraction logic into an Azure Functio
- C. Create a queue triggered
- D. Move the extraction logic into WebJob
- E. Configure WebJobs to run in a loop and process a queue.
- F. Move the extraction logic into Azure Batc
- G. Configure Azure Batch to process from a queue across a pool of virtual machine (VM) nodes.
NEW QUESTION 11
You need to resolve the log capacity issue. What should you do?
- A. Implement Application Insights Sampling.
- B. Change the minimum log level in the host.json file for the function.
- C. Create an Application Insights Telemetry Filter.
- D. Set a LogCategoryFilter during startup.
NEW QUESTION 12
You need to provision and deploy the order workflow.
Which three components should you include? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point
- A. Workflow definition
- B. Connections
- C. Resources
- D. Functions
- E. On-premises Data Gateway
NEW QUESTION 13
You manage a web application that is hosted in multiple Azure regions. The application uses Azure Append blobs to store audit logs. Each hosted instance of the application maintains its own audit logs.
You have a central Append blob that serves as a master record of all audit logs. The master audit log is updated on a schedule to include all local copies from each region. The local copies are then discarded.
You need to append each of the local audit logs to the master audit log. Which method should you use?
- A. Start-AzureStorageBlobCopy PowerShell command
- B. Append Block operation of the Azure Storage Services REST API
- C. Copy Blob operation of the Azure Storage Services REST API
- D. AzCopy tool with the /BlobType:Append parameter
NEW QUESTION 14
Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution. Determine whether the solution meets the stated goals.
You need to meet the LabelMaker application security requirement. Solution: Create a RoleBinding and assign it to the Azure AD account. Does the solution meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. No
Explanation: Scenario: The LabelMaker applications must be secured by using an AAD account that has full access to all namespaces of the Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) cluster.
Permissions can be granted within a namespace with a RoleBinding, or cluster-wide with a ClusterRoleBinding.
NEW QUESTION 15
You maintain an existing Azure SQL Database instance. Management of the database is performed by an external party. All cryptographic keys are stored in an Azure Key Vault.
You must ensure that the external party cannot access the data in the SSN column of the Person table.
Will each protection method meet the requirement? To answer, drag the appropriate responses to the correct protection methods. Each response may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 16
You are developing an Azure Function App by using Visual Studio. The app will process orders Queue Storage.
You need to review the Azure Function App code shown below.
NEW QUESTION 17
You are developing an ASP.NET web application that you will deploy to Azure. The solution must meet the following requirements:
• Store user session state by using only serializable data types.
• Provide customizable caching of session data.
• Support scaling out the number of web hosts.
• Maximize performance.
Which solution meets these requirements?
- A. Clustered Azure Redis Cache
- B. SQL Server session state provider
- C. in memory session state provider
- D. ASP .NET Output Cache provider for Azure Redis Cache
NEW QUESTION 18
You are configuring Azure Redis Cache for a production web application.
The web application and Azure Redis Cache must be able to withstand a catastrophic t configuration changes. You create a storage account to persist cache data if needed
You need to implement a solution. What should you do?
- A. Run the Set-AzureRmRedisCache Azure PowerShell command with the size and sku parameters and specify a connection string to the storage account.
- B. In the Azure portal, enable Redis DataBase (RDB) persistence and configure persistence settings to save cache data tyo the storage account.
- C. In the Azure portal, enable Append Only File (AOF) persistence and configure persistence sttings to save cache data to the storage account.
- D. Run Reset-AzureRmRedisCache Azure PowerShell command with the ShardID parameter and specify a connection string to the storage account.
Thanks for reading the newest AZ-200 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certifytools AZ-200 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certifytools.com/AZ-200-exam.html (63 Q&As Dumps)