Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the IBM C2010-825 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the . Latest , Try IBM C2010-825 Brain Dumps First.
Online IBM C2010-825 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator has created a new type of work item with its own unique workflow. When the users begin to use this new work item type, the available states and actions are not from the expected workflow.
How can the administrator correct this?
- A. Compile the workflow source.
- B. Deploy the new work item type.
- C. Bind the workflow to the work item type.
- D. Publish the workflow for the work item typ
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator wants to make sure that time remaining on work items in a plan view are consistent with the estimate. Which plan check ensures this?
- A. Invalid Estimate Check
- B. Planning Problems Check
- C. Traditional Planning Check
- D. Cross-Project Planning Problems Check
NEW QUESTION 3
A user wants a query to filter work items in the closed group of a workflow. Which option in the query condition allows this?
- A. Resolved
- B. Unassigned
- C. Unresolved
- D. Current Iteration
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator wants to create a new plan view that shows the parent-child relationships of work items. Which plan view display allows this?
- A. flat
- B. tree
- C. kanban
- D. taskboard
NEW QUESTION 5
An RTC administrator has installed JTS and CCM using a departmental server topology and completed the Jazz Team Server and Application Setup process.
How many Public URIs (context root) exist for this topology?
- A. Zero
- B. 1 for JTS
- C. 1 for CCM
- D. 1 for JTS and 1 for CCM
NEW QUESTION 6
A user needs to export the results from a work item query in the RTC Eclipse client. Which of the below file formats can be used?
- A. XML file
- B. PDF document
- C. Word document
- D. Spreadsheet format (CSV)
NEW QUESTION 7
A project administrator wants to give only read access to an SCM component to two separate teams. How can this be done?
- A. Assign read only access to the component.
- B. Assign the component ownership to both teams.
- C. Change the Access Control of the component to the project area.
- D. Create an Access Group with both teams and assign read only permissions for the component to the Access Grou
NEW QUESTION 8
An organization plans to have a large number of project areas. The process engineering team plans to Change roles as well as the associated permissions. The organization does not allow changes to a project area process directly on the production system and needs to minimize the work to deploy a new process to all the project areas.
How can this be accomplished?
- A. Use Process Sharing.
- B. Extract the Process Templates.
- C. Export and import the Process Templates.
- D. Copy process XML to each production project are
NEW QUESTION 9
A developer has been assigned the following roles, in order, for the project area:
• Team Member
and the following roles, in order, for the team area:
1. Release Engineer
Deliver preconditions have been configured for the team area.
Which role is considered first during the deliver operation to a stream owned by the team area?
- A. Developer
- B. Stakeholder
- C. Team Member
- D. Release Engineer
NEW QUESTION 10
What is an advantage of the RTC web client over the RTC Eclipse client when dealing with work items?
- A. Work items can only be created in the RTC web client.
- B. The RTC Eclipse client requires an extra license for access.
- C. Work item approval states can only be set in the RTC web client.
- D. The RTC web client does not require installing any additional client softwar
NEW QUESTION 11
A developer is working on source code changes and would like to test them using an existing build definition. The developer, however, does not want the testing to impact the overall build definition status or notify subscribers. How can this be accomplished?
- A. Request a personal build.
- B. Restart the build engine in test mode.
- C. Set the build result's type to Private.
- D. Define a pruning policy on the build definitio
NEW QUESTION 12
A scrum master has defined an iteration plan and created several tasks for the plan. The assigned team members are updating the tasks' attributes of Status, Estimate Correction and Time Remaining in the work item editors.
How do these updates affect the plan's Work Breakdown view?
- A. The progress bars for each team member reflect the changes.
- B. The view shows work items organized into columns based on status.
- C. The tasks' ranks are updated automatically to reflect the updated attributes.
- D. They don't; the tasks must be modified in the plan editor to affect the pla
NEW QUESTION 13
A scrum master wants to determine if the team has enough time to complete the work planned for an iteration. What is used to assess this?
- A. Plan's Task Board View
- B. Ranked List of work items
- C. Load Bar in the Plan Details
- D. Traceability View sorted by Estimate
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator is comparing the capabilities provided by the Jazz Team Server to those delivered by individual Jazz applications.
What is an example of the Jazz Team Server capabilities?
- A. An agile development environment.
- B. Shared services to all Jazz applications.
- C. Process engineering for all Jazz applications.
- D. Advanced source control for geographically distributed team
NEW QUESTION 15
A user loaded a repository workspace that flows with the team's stream. The user can see an incoming change for the file CoreClass in the RTC client, but decides to edit this file and check in the change.
How does the Jazz SCM handle this situation?
- A. A potential conflict is detected and the user is prevented from checking in the file CoreClass that already has an incoming change.
- B. The conflict for the file CoreClass is detected in the incoming and outgoing change sets and the changes are automatically merged for the user.
- C. A conflict between the incoming and outgoing change sets for the file CoreClass is detected and the conflict is shown in the pending changes view.
- D. The incoming changes for the file CoreClass are detected and the file is automatically set to read-only, preventing the user from accidentally editing it.
NEW QUESTION 16
A user would like to be kept informed of changes that occur on a particular work item. How can the user accomplish this?
- A. Subscribe to the work item.
- B. Use a data warehouse report.
- C. Review the Open Work Items widget.
- D. Link the work item to a planning ite
P.S. Easily pass C2010-825 Exam with 60 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy C2010-825 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/C2010-825/ (60 New Questions)