It is more faster and easier to pass the CWNP CWDP-302 exam by using Guaranteed CWNP Certified Wireless Design Professional questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Up to the minute CWDP-302 Exam and find the same core area CWDP-302 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
NEW QUESTION 1
In a multiple channel architecture (MCA) network supporting 802.1X authentication, what aspect of
WLAN design affects client roaming efficiency and effectiveness?
- A. PHY standard used by the AP
- B. Key caching protocols
- C. Cipher suite
- D. PHY standard used by client
NEW QUESTION 2
ABC Company has a WLAN controller with 10 controller-based APs; the Voice SSID is configured for
centralized data forwarding. Each AP is connected to an access port on a layer-2 Ethernet switch. Each layer-2 switch is uplinked to a single layer-3 core Ethernet switch. The WLAN controller is connected directly to the layer-3 core Ethernet switch. Layer-3 tunnels are created between all
controller-based APs and the WLAN controller. A voice server is connected to the layer-3 Ethernet switch.
When a voice-enabled QoS STA sends an IP data packet to a voice server in this scenario, the DSCP value carried in the STA's IP data packet gets mapped to what and by which device?
- A. The DSCP value is mapped to an IEEE 802.1Q priority tag value by the WLAN controller.
- B. The DSCP value is mapped to the DSCP value in the encapsulating IP header by the layer-3 switch.
- C. The DSCP value is mapped to an IEEE 802.1p (802.1D-2004) UP value by the access point.
- D. The DSCP value is mapped to an IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tag by the access point.
NEW QUESTION 3
Given: You are evaluating the theoretical and real-world RF gain benefits of transmit and receive
features introduced by 802.11 with MIMO. This exercise allows you to quantify the feature’s value in a real-world environment.
What is the maximum theoretical signal gain of chip-based TxBF and MRC (as features) when compared to the same AP using only a single antenna for transmit and receive (effectively simulating a 1x1 chip)?
- A. 2 Rx or Tx chains = 3 dBi gain3 Rx or Tx chains = approx 5 dBi gain4 Rx or Tx chains = 6 dBi gain
- B. 2 Rx or Tx chains = 1 dBi gain3 Rx or Tx chains = 2 dBi gain4 Rx or Tx chains = 3 dBi gain
- C. 2 Rx or Tx chains = 3 dBi gain3 Rx or Tx chains = 6 dBi gain4 Rx or Tx chains = 9 dBi gain
- D. 2 Rx or Tx chains = approx 4-6.5 dBi gain3 Rx or Tx chains = approx 7-10 dBi gain4 Rx or Tx chains = approx 10-12 dBi gain
NEW QUESTION 4
Given: In a site survey deliverable report, you are expected to explain the spectrum measurements taken at the customer’s site. What portion of a spectrum analyzer view can be used to determine if a given channel is too active for use as the active channel for a new AP?
- A. Device list
- B. Frame decode
- C. Real time FFT
- D. Duty cycle
NEW QUESTION 5
When implementing a WLAN in a hospital environment, which one of the following is a common
mistake made by designers?
- A. Considering client devices over the laptops and tablets.
- B. Failing to consider multi-floor propagation.
- C. Thinking that lead walls impact RF behavior.
- D. Feeling that health privacy regulations have an impact on WLAN security requirements.
NEW QUESTION 6
You have implemented a WLAN that uses a dedicated server to determine which connecting clients
are actually allowed to access the network. With this server, even when clients authenticate successfully, they may be disallowed network access based on missing configuration settings, security software or other characteristics.
What kind of server is in use that provides such capabilities?
- A. EWG
- B. NAC
- C. NTP
- D. DHCP
NEW QUESTION 7
All of the APs in the WLAN you have designed are using the same RF channel. You plan to add a VoIP network in the future that will include several more APs that all use the same RF channel, but different from the existing WLAN design.
What model is certainly in use?
- A. MCA
- B. Cloud-based
- C. Autonomous
- D. SCA
NEW QUESTION 8
When testing the signal strength and capacity in a site survey, which client type is generally best to use?
- A. a single stream tablet
- B. a 3x3:3 laptop
- C. the least capable client type that will be used on the network.
- D. the most capable client type that will be used on the network.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are powering an 802.11ac AP using PoE. The Ethernet cable has a 60 foot (18.3 meters) run.
802.3at is use.
What is the maximum receive power the AP will have from the PoE cable?
- A. 12.85
- B. 15.4
- C. 30
- D. 25.5
NEW QUESTION 10
You are validating a recently installed WLAN. You are performing throughput testing using multiple
client STAs at the same time.
What is the most likely purpose of this test?
- A. Guest access validation
- B. Roaming validation
- C. Security validation
- D. Capacity validation
NEW QUESTION 11
During a post-deployment verification, you are requested to troubleshoot an area where users are
experiencing poor throughput. They are using data communication only, mainly from laptops. You captured the frame showing an incorrect FCS. This frame is typical of those that were captured by the analyzer.
What does this frame reveal about the RF network in this area?
- A. One station seems to be streaming video, thus may have reserved significant bandwidth via admission control
- B. Contention Free is in place in this network, which may starve some non-QoS stations from access
- C. Multipath or excessive collisions seem to be an issue in this area
- D. The AP seems to be too far to provide enough coverage to this area
NEW QUESTION 12
You are validating a WLAN and QoS settings. When performing a protocol capture, you see that QoS
markings are accurate in the upstream from the client to the AP. They are also accurate from the AP to the wireless controller. However, all downstream packets lack the appropriate markings. Where must the QoS problem be resolved if the only options are those listed?
- A. On the remote device
- B. On the AP
- C. On the WLAN client
- D. On the DHCP server
NEW QUESTION 13
You are using a spectrum analyzer during the WLAN validation process. What is the best use, of those listed, for a spectrum analyzer at this phase?
- A. Security testing
- B. Frame corruption testing
- C. Throughput testing
- D. Interference testing
NEW QUESTION 14
Of the following antenna connector types, which one is the smallest?
- A. RP-TNC
- B. MC Connector
- C. N Connector
- D. Male N Connector
NEW QUESTION 15
When a WLAN controller sends an 802.11 frame to a lightweight AP for transmission on the wireless
medium, how does it mark the frame for 802.11 QoS priority?
- A. The WLAN controller will place the user priority (UP) value in the QoS Control field of the 802.11 frame header before passing it to the lightweight AP.
- B. The WLAN controller does not mark 802.11 frames with priority values only the APs can do this.
- C. The WLAN controller does not mark the 802.11 frames with priority values only the Layer 3 switches can do this.
- D. The WLAN controller does not mark the 802.11 frames with priority values only the Layer 3 routers can do this.
NEW QUESTION 16
When Kerberos is used as an authentication protocol, what network service is essential for authentication to succeed assuming the appropriate credentials are provided?
- A. NTP
- B. FTPS
- C. SFTP
- D. TFTP
NEW QUESTION 17
Given: For this fill-in the blank question, each answer option contains an answer for the first and
second blanks, separated by a dash “—”. Choose the answer option that correctly fills in both blanks in the following sentence.
A WLAN may use 802.11 admission control to ______, and admission control requirements are configured separately for each _______ .
- A. Block stations with inadequate security parameters — SSID
- B. Identify voice-enabled wireless devices — AP radio (that is, 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz)
- C. Regulate the available bandwidth resources — Access Category
- D. Mark ingress and egress frames with priority values — TCP/IP port
NEW QUESTION 18
A wireless engineer from your company performed a site survey in an office building where a
wireless network extension was needed. He reports that while performing a Layer 1 sweep near a meeting room full of people, he detected RF activity with a very low duty cycle. He is unsure how to interpret what he recorded to determine its impact on a future Wi-Fi network.
What is true about this RF environment and its potential impact on the WLAN?
- A. The signal affects the entire spectrum and will render the wireless network unusabl
- B. It must be located and removed.
- C. The signal has a low duty cycle and should not be of major impact on the wireless network.
- D. The signal is alternating between peaks (high interference level) and valleys (low interference level). The network channel design must be built to avoid the affected peak frequencies.
- E. The signal is typical of a high radio card background nois
- F. It shows that the card used for the Layer 1 sweep should be replaced and the Layer 1 sweep re-done.
NEW QUESTION 19
One channel was added with the ratification of 802.11ac. What channel is this?
- A. 11
- B. 144
- C. 165
- D. 56
NEW QUESTION 20
You must determine the SNR of a particular signal. You know the RSSI.
What additional metric is required?
- A. Throughput rate
- B. Data rate
- C. Noise floor
- D. CCI ratio
NEW QUESTION 21
Which definition correctly describes the “local MAC” variation of the centralized WLAN architecture?
- A. All MAC functions are performed by the A
- B. A minimal subset of network control is offloaded to the WLAN controller along with management and monitoring functions.
- C. PHY functions are performed directly by the A
- D. MAC functions are divided almost equally between the WLAN controller and the AP, according to the time sensitivity of the feature or service.
- E. The AP provides the RF termination point for the WLAN, but performs very few of the WLAN functions or service
- F. The WLAN controller performs all MAC functions and the AP is very simple and lightweight.
- G. All RF-, data-, and control-related WLAN functions are performed by the A
- H. APs coordinate network services with one another and are managed by a WNMS, so no WLAN controller is used in this architecture.
NEW QUESTION 22
Recommend!! Get the Full CWDP-302 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/CWDP-302-dumps.html (New 60 Q&As Version)