We offers 1Y0-203 Exam Questions and Answers. "Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 Administration", also known as 1Y0-203 exam, is a Citrix Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 1Y0-203 exam with 1Y0-203 Exam Questions, will help you answer those questions. The 1Y0-203 Exam Dumps covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real 1Y0-203 Exam Questions and revised by experts!
Check 1Y0-203 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator has set up a XenApp environment using the default settings for load management. The administrator looks at the load value of a specific server and notices a load %.
What can be causing this high load?
- A. Number of user sessions on the server is 200.
- B. CPU usage is 80%.
- C. Memory usage is 80%.
- D. Number of concurrent logons is 4.
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator previously configured a XenDesktop Site to use evaluation licenses. The administrator has recently installed valid Enterprise licenses on the Citrix License Server and confirmed that licenses show correctly in the licensing console. However, a user reported an issue about logging on to the published desktop. The user received an error message stating that the evaluation license is about to expire.
What should the administrator do to fix this issue?
- A. Restart the License service
- B. Change the product Edition in Citrix Studio
- C. Remove the stale registry entries from License Server
- D. Verify the host name entry in the license file
NEW QUESTION 3
ACitrix Administrator is preparing to deploy 500 Windows 10 Virtual Desktops by using Machine Creation Services (MCS).
How much storage space, at a minimum, needs to be allocated to the Identity Disks in this environment?
- A. 32 Gb
- B. 8 Gb
- C. 16 Gb
- D. 4 Gb
NEW QUESTION 4
ACitrix Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) needs to locate the Delivery Controller to register with it. In which order of precedence, from greatest to least, will VDA locate the Delivery Controller?
- A. Personality.ini file, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Policy settings from AD, Auto update of controllers
- B. Policy Settings from AD, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Auto update of controllers, Personality.ini file
- C. Auto update of controllers, Policy settings from AD, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Personality.ini file
- D. Personality.ini file, Auto update of controllers, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Policy Settings from AD
Explanation: Information in the ListOfDDCs and ListOfSIDs can come from several places in a deployment. The VDA checks the following locations, in order, stopping at the first place it finds the lists:
1.A persistent storage location maintained for the auto-update feature. This location contains Controller information when auto-update is enabled and after the VDA successfully registers for the first time after installation. (This storage also holds machine policy information, which ensures that policy settings are retained across restarts.) For its initial registration after installation, or when auto-update is disabled, the VDA checks the following locations.
2. Policy settings (Controllers, Controller SIDs).
3. The Controller information under the Virtual Desktop Agent key in the registry. The VDA installer initially populates these values, based on Controller information you specify when installing the VDA.
4. OU-based Controller discovery. This is a legacy method maintained for backward compatibility. 5.The Personality.ini file created by Machine Creation Services.
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to configure a Designer User Group, which has the following requirements: Users need to leverage existing physical corporate desktops
Users require remote access to their applications as soon as possible
Users will engage in resource-intensive work Which FlexCast Model can the administrator use?
- A. Hosted VDI (Static/Persistent)
- B. Hosted VDI (Random/Non-Persistent)
- C. Remote PC
- D. VM-Hosted Applications
NEW QUESTION 6
ACitrix Administrator received complaints from users that their non-persistent VDIs sometimes crash, causing them to lose files that they are working on.
Which Citrix Profile Management setting can the administrator enable to minimize such file loss?
- A. Cross Platform
- B. Active Write Back
- C. Streaming
- D. Caching
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator configures the following policies in a XenDesktop Site environment, in descending priority order:
1. “Marketing Office A” has a filter on Marketing users. Client Network Drives is disabled; Client Fixed Drives is enabled.
2. “Marketing Office B” has a filter on Marketing Users’ Internal IP. Client Network Drives is disabled; Client Fixed Drives is enabled.
3. “Accounting” has a filter on Accounting Users. Client Network Drives is enabled; Client Fixed Drives is NOT configured.
4. “Baseline” configured without a filter. Client Network Drives and Client Fixed Drives are both disabled. Based on these policies, what will Accounting users be able to access?
- A. Client Fixed and Network Drives
- B. Client Fixed Drives only
- C. Client Network Drives only
- D. Neither the Client Network Drive nor the Client Fixed Drive
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two features can a Citrix Administrator configure in a XenApp environment to decrease login times for users with large files in their profiles? (Choose two.)
- A. Folder Redirection
- B. Profile Protection
- C. Active Write back
- D. Profile Streaming
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator has a current StoreFront store that supports 150 users who have full access to all enterprise resources. The administrator needs to create a new StoreFront store for contractors who will work onsite for two months. The contractors need access to specific resources but will NOT be Active Directory users.
Which option should the administrator select while creating the Store for contractors?
- A. HTTP Basic
- B. Unauthenticated
- C. Pass-through
- D. SmartCard
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: The Helpdesk team is troubleshooting a printing issue. Users connect to print servers located in two different datacenters. The print servers host identical drivers and queues. Upon investigation, a Citrix Administrator finds that users can only print to one of the print servers successfully.
The network team informed the administrator that only Citrix-related traffic is allowed between the two Sites. How can the administrator fix this issue?
- A. Create a Citrix policy to auto-create printers.
- B. Install Universal drivers to all print servers.
- C. Create a print policy that limits the bandwidth consumption used by printing.
- D. Create a printing policy that disables direct connections to print serve
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three database high availability features are supported in XenApp/XenDesktop? (Choose three.)
- A. Flashback
- B. Mirroring
- C. Clustered Instances
- D. Automatic Storage Management
- E. Always On Availability Groups
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to deploy Receiver to a group of new users who use restricted workstations that do NOT allow applications to be installed locally on them. These users are internal to the company and connect directly to the XenDesktop environment via Storefront.
Which deployment option is optimal for these new users?
- A. Receiver for Web deployed from StoreFront
- B. Native Receiver deployed through Active Directory scripting
- C. Receiver for HTML5 deployed through client web browser
- D. Native Receiver deployed through group policy
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to create a new Machine Catalog using Machine Creation Services. However, the Machine Creation Services option is grayed out.
Which action can the administrator take in order to use Machine Creation Services?
- A. Add the correct Citrix licenses to the License Server
- B. Add a new resource connection in Citrix Studio
- C. Restart the Delivery Controller
- D. Restart the Citrix Desktop Service
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two statements are valid when using Citrix Profile Streaming? (Choose two.)
- A. Registry entries and files in the pending area are fetched when accessed.
- B. By default, Profile Streaming is disabled.
- C. Profile Streaming will delay the logon process.
- D. The files and folders are fetched on-deman
NEW QUESTION 15
ACitrix Administrator is preparing printers to be mapped into users' sessions. Which step can the administrator perform to present the printers to the users?
- A. Create a “session printers” policy to map the printers to the users.
- B. Create a policy and enable “Create client network printer only”.
- C. Install all the printer drivers on the client devices.
- D. Install the printer drivers to all XenDesktop Controller in the environmen
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two FlexCast models allow for high scalability and user density? (Choose two.)
- A. Remote PC access
- B. Hosted VDI
- C. Published applications
- D. Hosted shared desktops
NEW QUESTION 17
After a user logs on to StoreFront and is authenticated, which service is responsible for enumerating the user's published resources?
- A. Citrix MPSF Agent service
- B. XML service
- C. Configuration Synchronization service
- D. Host service
NEW QUESTION 18
Which tool should a Citrix Administrator use to monitor the overall daily performance of a XenDesktop infrastructure?
- A. Citrix Studio
- B. HDX Space Monitor
- C. CDF Traces
- D. Citrix Director
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two cloud providers are supported with XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15? (Choose two.)
- A. Amazon Web Services
- B. Google Cloud Services
- C. Microsoft Azure
- D. IBM Cloud
NEW QUESTION 20
Configuration Logging tracks changes to XenDesktop from _______ and ______. (Choose the two correct options to complete the sentence.)
- A. Citrix Studio
- B. Group Policy Management console
- C. Citrix License Administration console
- D. PowerShell cmdlets
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Y0-203 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Y0-203/ (New 131 Q&As Version)