Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 1z0-1074 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Oracle 1z0-1074 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Oracle 1z0-1074 exam. Latest Oracle 1z0-1074 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Oracle 1z0-1074 Brain Dumps First.
Online 1z0-1074 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three cost planning tasks can be performed in the Cost Accounting work area?
- A. Review Work Order Costs
- B. Review Item Costs
- C. Analyzing and Comparing Costs
- D. Estimating Standard Costs for Assemblies
- E. Manage Resource Rates
- F. Manage Cost Accounting Periods
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two outcomes can happen in create accounting when an account combination returned is end dated?
- A. The original account is stored on the journal line.
- B. Suspense accounts cannot be used.
- C. An alternate account will be used if provided.
- D. An error will always occur.
- E. The preprocessor willpre-warn about this error.
NEW QUESTION 3
Your client is using Quick Setup to implement Costing. They have a requirement to track costs for manufacturing overhead. How can you make sure that this requirement is met?
- A. Complete Quick Setup and then create the user-defined cost using the Manage Cost Component task.
- B. This requirement will already be met by the default data generated when using Quick Setup.
- C. Create the cost in Manage Cost Scenarios.
- D. You can only track costs for Direct Labor and Direct Equipment; this requirement cannot be met.
NEW QUESTION 4
You have configured your expense items to accrue at receipt. You have created a few purchase orders and want to verify that the supplier invoices have been created.
Which accounting entries signal this process has taken place?
- A. Debit Charge Account (expense or inventory), Credit Receiving Inspection
- B. Debit Accrued Liability, Credit Accounts Payable
- C. Debit Receiving Inspection, Credit Accrued Liability
- D. Debit Expense, Credit Receiving Inspection
- E. Debit Expense, Credit Expense Accrual
NEW QUESTION 5
Identify three Landed Cost Management tasks.
- A. Capture Charges
- B. View Rolled Up Costs
- C. Manage Cost Scenarios
- D. Perform Allocations
- E. Create Accounting
- F. Review Journal Entries
NEW QUESTION 6
Which predefined report should you use from Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher to manage the balance of accrued supplier liabilities for a business unit?
- A. Accrual Supplier Liability Report
- B. Accrual Reconciliation Report
- C. Accrual Clearing Report
- D. Uninvoiced Receipt Accrual Report
- E. Receipt Accounting Real Time Report
NEW QUESTION 7
Identify two ways that standard cost is calculated.
- A. Users must manually enter the cost of each configured item; the calculation is not automated.
- B. The standard cost is the sum of the cost of the selected option items.
- C. The cost of a configured item is calculated based on the work definition of the model item.
- D. The standard cost of the configured item is based on the purchase order price quoted by the supplier for the configured item.
- E. The roll-up calculation can be performed to update standard costs for Cost Accounting purposes
NEW QUESTION 8
Identify two reference types used to tie a receipt trade operation to an expense invoicefor landing.
- A. Internal requisition number
- B. Shipment number
- C. Expense invoice number
- D. Bill of Lading
- E. Receipt number
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two rules determine whether a condition has been met for accounting rules?
- A. When the condition is met, the rule associated with thatpriority is used.
- B. Priorities determine the order in which accounting rule conditions are examined.
- C. The conditions are evaluated in the sequence they are defined in the accounting rule.
- D. After all conditions are tested, the final resulting value isused.
- E. Use parenthesis to control the order of the condition evaluation.
NEW QUESTION 10
Your client hasaccounting rules that need specific customization. Which two options allow them to accomplish this"1
- A. Copy and rename predefined subledger journal entry rule sets before modifying them.
- B. Use a different journal entry rule set for each ledger with a different accounting convention.
- C. The subledger journal entry rule set does not need the same accounting event class as the accounting method.
- D. Journal entry rule sets do not require accounting rules.
- E. The subledger journal entry rule set does not needthe same accounting event type as the accountingmethod.
NEW QUESTION 11
You are verifying your distributions for yourtransactions. You Just ran the receipt accounting distribution process. However, your purchase order receipt is not showing up.
What do you need to do for your receipt to show up?
- A. Run the Transactions from Procurement to Costing process.
- B. Run theTransfer Costs from Payables to Cost Management process.
- C. Run the Create Accounting process.
- D. Run the Clear Receipt Accrual Balances process.
- E. Run the Transactions from Receiving to Costing process.
NEW QUESTION 12
There are freight charges on an invoice. Which two setups are required to get create accounting to enter a separate accounting line forit?
- A. Sub ledger accounting is set up to accomplish this out-of-the-box.
- B. Line Type must be set to Freight.
- C. Account Class must be set to Freight.
- D. Create a condition for a journal line for freight.
NEW QUESTION 13
Your client only wants to cost inventory items and third party costs. Which two modules are they required to implement to ensure this functionality?
- A. Receipt Accounting
- B. Cost Accounting
- C. Landed Cost Management
- D. Inventory Management
- E. Product Model
NEW QUESTION 14
What are the predefined areas that give youvisibility into the status of Receipt Accounting, on the overview page in the Receipt Accounting work area?
- A. Receipt Accounting Processes, Cleared Accruals, Receiving Balances, Receipt Accounting Transactions
- B. Receipt Accounting Processes, Accrual Schedule, Receiving Balances, Receipt Accounting Transactions
- C. Receipt Accounting Processes, Accrual Schedule, Receiving Balances, Receipt Accounting Period Validation Status
- D. Receipt Accounting Processes, Cleared Accruals, Receiving Balances, Receipt Accounting Period Validation Status
- E. Receipt Accounting Processes, Accrual Schedule, Review Journal Entries, Receipt AccountingTransactions
NEW QUESTION 15
Your client originally used Quick Setup to configure Cost Accounting However, after reviewing their costing policies, they realize that they want to cost some of their lotsdifferently then others
What must they do to accomplish this?
- A. Quick Setup generates valuation units so they just have to access those valuation units and make their changes.
- B. They cannot change their current configuration; data generated by Quick Setup cannot be changed.
- C. They must create their valuation units manually.
- D. Quick Setup generates one valuation unit so they can access this to make changes and manually create new valuation units.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement is true regarding the cost cutoff date in Cost Accounting?
- A. It only affects whether or not you can process a cost adjustment.
- B. Transactions with a transaction date after the cost cutoff date will not be processed until the cost cutoffdate is changed to a date that is later than the transaction date.
- C. Transactions with a transaction date after the cost cutoff date will not be processe
- D. These transactions will never be processed in any subsequent cost processor run.
- E. Transactions with a transaction date before the cost cutoff date will not be processed until the cost cutoff date is changed to a date that is before the transaction date.
NEW QUESTION 17
The process to map the APinvoices to the trade operation charges has completed. Which entity did the application use to do this?
- A. Material Receipts
- B. Charge Names
- C. PreReference Types
- D. Routes
- E. Trade Operation Template
NEW QUESTION 18
Your customer wants to run a report to review account balances for bothinventory valuation and cost of goods sold. Which two Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence reports would you run so the customer can review these balances?
- A. Inventory Account Balances Report B COGS Account Balances Report
- B. Revenue and COGS Matching Report
- C. Costing Balances Report
- D. Inventory Valuation Report
NEW QUESTION 19
A manager has decided to close the period by not allowing any new transactions, except for correctionsand adjustments, which can happen any time before the period is closed permanently.
Which cost period status will allow the system to perform the transaction?
- A. Open
- B. Closed
- C. Permanently Closed
- D. Never Opened
- E. Close Pending
NEW QUESTION 20
Your client would like to accrue expense items at period end. What subledger journal entry rule set must be created in order for the expense accrual Journal entries to be successfully generated?
- A. Event Class: Expense Accrual Event Type: Expense Accrual
- B. Event Class: Period End Accrual Event Type: Period End Accrual
- C. Event Class: Expense Accrual Event Type: Period End Accrual
- D. Event Class:Purchase Order Price Adjustment Event Type: Period End Accrual
- E. Event Class: Purchase Order Price Adjustment Event Type: Expense Accrual
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two things must your customer check daily in order to ensure that all their purchase order transactions from that day have been accounted for in Receipt Accounting Distribution?
- A. Review their audit receipt accrual clearing balances.
- B. Review their journal entries, including their sub-ledger accounting events and class where the charges from the purchase orders are going to be charged to.
- C. Review their accrual balances and clear them.
- D. Review their Receipt Accounting processes that show whether any processes failed and why.
- E. Review their distributions that show the debit and credit information specific to the Receipt Accounting transaction selected.
NEW QUESTION 22
Identify two criteria to select a specific work definition in an inventory organization when defining a cost estimation in a Cost Planning scenario
- A. Work definitions without alternates
- B. Work definitions with specific unit numbers
- C. Work definitions with the highest production priority
- D. Work definitions with the lowest production cost
- E. Work definitionswith the highest costing priority
NEW QUESTION 23
Which three predefined areas can you review on the Overview page of Cost Accounting? (Choose three.)
- A. Purchase Variance Summary
- B. Journal Entries
- C. Item CostIdentify two reference types used to tie a receipt trade operation to an expense invoice for landing
- D. Cost Processing
- E. Work Order Costs
- F. Inventory Valuation
NEW QUESTION 24
When attempting to open costing periods, your customer is receiving the following error:
Error: You do not have the required permission. You can request that your help desk change your security settings.
What configuration needs to be done so your customer will be able to open the Cost Accounting period?
- A. Create Data Access on the Accounts Payable role for the correct cost organization.
- B. Create Data Access on the Accounts Payable role for the correct inventory organization.
- C. Create Data Access on the Cost Accountant role for the correct cost organization.
NEW QUESTION 25
Identify four features provided by the Review Work Order Costs UI when displaying work order
- A. Scrap Costs
- B. Variable Costs
- C. Output Costs
- D. Incremental Costs
- E. Input Costs
- F. Standard Cost variances
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1074 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/1z0-1074-dumps.html (New 79 Q&As Version)