Proper study guides for Regenerate Cisco Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals certified begins with Cisco 200-201 preparation products which designed to deliver the Actual 200-201 questions by making you pass the 200-201 test at your first time. Try the free 200-201 demo right now.
Online Cisco 200-201 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A user received a malicious attachment but did not run it. Which category classifies the intrusion?
- A. weaponization
- B. reconnaissance
- C. installation
- D. delivery
NEW QUESTION 2
While viewing packet capture data, an analyst sees that one IP is sending and receiving traffic for multiple devices by modifying the IP header.
Which technology makes this behavior possible?
- A. encapsulation
- B. TOR
- C. tunneling
- D. NAT
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the practice of giving an employee access to only the resources needed to accomplish their job?
- A. principle of least privilege
- B. organizational separation
- C. separation of duties
- D. need to know principle
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the difference between an attack vector and attack surface?
- A. An attack surface identifies vulnerabilities that require user input or validation; and an attack vectoridentifies vulnerabilities that are independent of user actions.
- B. An attack vector identifies components that can be exploited; and an attack surface identifies the potential path an attack can take to penetrate the network.
- C. An attack surface recognizes which network parts are vulnerable to an attack; and an attack vector identifies which attacks are possible with these vulnerabilities.
- D. An attack vector identifies the potential outcomes of an attack; and an attack surface launches an attack using several methods against the identified vulnerabilities.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which list identifies the information that the client sends to the server in the negotiation phase of the TLS handshake?
- A. ClientStart, ClientKeyExchange, cipher-suites it supports, and suggested compression methods
- B. ClientStart, TLS versions it supports, cipher-suites it supports, and suggested compression methods
- C. ClientHello, TLS versions it supports, cipher-suites it supports, and suggested compression methods
- D. ClientHello, ClientKeyExchange, cipher-suites it supports, and suggested compression methods
NEW QUESTION 6
What is a difference between SOAR and SIEM?
- A. SOAR platforms are used for threat and vulnerability management, but SIEM applications are not
- B. SIEM applications are used for threat and vulnerability management, but SOAR platforms are not
- C. SOAR receives information from a single platform and delivers it to a SIEM
- D. SIEM receives information from a single platform and delivers it to a SOAR
NEW QUESTION 7
An investigator is examining a copy of an ISO file that is stored in CDFS format. What type of evidence is this file?
- A. data from a CD copied using Mac-based system
- B. data from a CD copied using Linux system
- C. data from a DVD copied using Windows system
- D. data from a CD copied using Windows
NEW QUESTION 8
Which attack method intercepts traffic on a switched network?
- A. denial of service
- B. ARP cache poisoning
- C. DHCP snooping
- D. command and control
NEW QUESTION 9
Which incidence response step includes identifying all hosts affected by an attack'?
- A. post-incident activity
- B. detection and analysis
- C. containment eradication and recovery
- D. preparation
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
What does the output indicate about the server with the IP address 172.18.104.139?
- A. open ports of a web server
- B. open port of an FTP server
- C. open ports of an email server
- D. running processes of the server
NEW QUESTION 11
What does an attacker use to determine which network ports are listening on a potential target device?
- A. man-in-the-middle
- B. port scanning
- C. SQL injection
- D. ping sweep
NEW QUESTION 12
What is an example of social engineering attacks?
- A. receiving an unexpected email from an unknown person with an uncharacteristic attachment from someone in the same company
- B. receiving an email from human resources requesting a visit to their secure website to update contact information
- C. sending a verbal request to an administrator who knows how to change an account password
- D. receiving an invitation to the department’s weekly WebEx meeting
NEW QUESTION 13
An analyst received an alert on their desktop computer showing that an attack was successful on the host. After investigating, the analyst discovered that no mitigation action occurred during the attack. What is the reason for this discrepancy?
- A. The computer has a HIPS installed on it.
- B. The computer has a NIPS installed on it.
- C. The computer has a HIDS installed on it.
- D. The computer has a NIDS installed on it.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which piece of information is needed for attribution in an investigation?
- A. proxy logs showing the source RFC 1918 IP addresses
- B. RDP allowed from the Internet
- C. known threat actor behavior
- D. 802.1x RADIUS authentication pass arid fail logs
NEW QUESTION 15
A network engineer discovers that a foreign government hacked one of the defense contractors in their home country and stole intellectual property. What is the threat agent in this situation?
- A. the intellectual property that was stolen
- B. the defense contractor who stored the intellectual property
- C. the method used to conduct the attack
- D. the foreign government that conducted the attack
NEW QUESTION 16
A system administrator is ensuring that specific registry information is accurate.
Which type of configuration information does the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE hive contain?
- A. file extension associations
- B. hardware, software, and security settings for the system
- C. currently logged in users, including folders and control panel settings
- D. all users on the system, including visual settings
NEW QUESTION 17
Which process is used when IPS events are removed to improve data integrity?
- A. data availability
- B. data normalization
- C. data signature
- D. data protection
NEW QUESTION 18
When trying to evade IDS/IPS devices, which mechanism allows the user to make the data incomprehensible without a specific key, certificate, or password?
- A. fragmentation
- B. pivoting
- C. encryption
- D. stenography
NEW QUESTION 19
Drag and drop the technology on the left onto the data type the technology provides on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 20
100% Valid and Newest Version 200-201 Questions & Answers shared by Allfreedumps.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.allfreedumps.com/200-201-dumps.html (New 98 Q&As)