Exam Code: 2V0-21.20 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Professional VMware vSphere 7.x
Certification Provider: VMware
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 2V0-21.20 Exam.
Online VMware 2V0-21.20 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
Which trusted infrastructure component is missing and represented by the area labeled "A?"
- A. Attestation Service
- B. Key Provider Service
- C. vSphere Virtual Machine Encryption
- D. Key Management Server
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator adds an additional host to a cluster and is attempting to remediate the configuration with a host profile. Which option would the administrator select on the host before it can be remediated with an existing host profile?
- A. Export Host Profile
- B. Attach Host Profile
- C. Export Host Customizations
- D. Copy Settings from Host
NEW QUESTION 3
Which privilege is required to run the esxtop utility?
- A. Administrator
- B. vStatsUser
- C. vStatsAdmin
- D. Root user
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator receives an escalation to investigate a low disk space alarm on a datastore. The administrator discovers that a snapshot has been accidentally taken on a production, write-intensive database server. The snapshot has grown to nearly 1 TB in size in less than an hour and continues growing every second.
Which behavior should the administrator expect while deleting the snapshot?
- A. ESXi will instantly switch from the base disk to the snapshot delta disk with no performance impact.
- B. ESXi will merge the snapshot delta disk into the base disk; the virtual machine will be briefly stunned.
- C. ESXi will commit the snapshot delta disk into the base disk; ongoing database write activity could resultin long stun times.
- D. ESXi will create a virtual RAM disk to cache ongoing database write activity; performance impact will be limited.
NEW QUESTION 5
What is a pre-requisite for increasing datastore capacity?
- A. The datastore is 100% full.
- B. The datastore is managed by Storage DRS (SDRS).
- C. The backing device for the datastore has enough free space.
- D. There are NO powered-on virtual machines on the datastore.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which type of network adapter is designed to provide connectivity to hosts and handle the standard system traffic of vSphere vMotion?
- A. VXLAN virtual tunnel end point (VXLAN VTEP)
- B. VM network
- C. Virtual machine network interface card (VMNIC)
- D. VMkernel port
NEW QUESTION 7
A single host is manually configured to company standards.
Which option would an administrator select to capture this configuration for future use?
- A. Reset Host Customizations
- B. Import Host Profile
- C. Extract Host Profile
- D. Attach Host Profile
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator wants to be able to send vCenter Server log files to a remote syslog server and analyze logs using vRealize Log Insight. Which step must the administrator take to meet this requirement?
- A. Configure log file forwarding using the vCenter Server Management Interface.
- B. Configure the vCenter Server logging options using the vSphere Client.
- C. Specify the vRealize Log Insight system name using the vSphere Client.
- D. Specify the remote syslog server name at deployment using the vCenter Server GUI Installer.
NEW QUESTION 9
An administrator wants to configure vCenter Server High Availability so that each node is located in a different data center. Which requirement must be met?
- A. Network latency between the nodes must be less than 10 milliseconds.
- B. A vCenter Server license must be assigned to each node.
- C. Each node must be configured with at least three network adapters.
- D. All nodes must be located on a vSAN datastore in each data center.
NEW QUESTION 10
ESXi provides VLAN support by assigning a VLAN ID to which component?
- A. Virtual standard switch
- B. Virtual distributed switch
- C. Port group
- D. Physical network interface card (NIC)
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two VMware features are supported in a virtual machine using Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX) technology? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere vMotion
- B. Storage I/O Control
- C. Virtual machine suspend and resume
- D. VM encryption
- E. Fault tolerance
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator is troubleshooting a recent failure and finds the following error messages:
Which action has failed, thus resulting in these errors?
- A. Virtual machine power off
- B. Virtual machine migration
- C. Virtual machine snapshot
- D. Virtual machine reconfiguration
NEW QUESTION 13
Which step is required when adding an existing hard disk that is configured as a boot disk during virtual machine creation?
- A. Set the boot delay to at least 5,000 milliseconds.
- B. Enable Secure Boot.
- C. Select 'RDM Disk' from the 'Add New Device' drop-down menu.
- D. Remove the existing disk before adding the boot disk.
NEW QUESTION 14
What can an administrator use to partition limited CPU and memory resources between two departments?
- A. Resource pools
- B. vCenter folders
- C. vSphere distributed switch
- D. vSphere High Availability
NEW QUESTION 15
What is a minimum disk controller requirement for VMware vSAN?
- A. A disk controller in pass-through or RAID 5 mode
- B. A disk controller in pass-through or RAID 0 mode
- C. A disk controller in pass-through or RAID 1 mode
- D. A disk controller in JBOD mode
NEW QUESTION 16
How does vSphere handle memory allocation during the instant clone process?
- A. Memory is shared among all child virtual machines using a delta disk.
- B. The first child virtual machine serves as a memory snapshot for any subsequent child virtual machines.
- C. An identical clone of the parent virtual machine's memory is created for each child virtual machine.
- D. A unique memory pool is created per child virtual machine using copy-on-write.
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator runs a two-node vSphere cluster, which contains two domain controller virtual machines (VMs). The administrator wants to ensure that VMs run on separate hosts without interfering with normal maintenance operations.
How should the administrator configure Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS)?
- A. Create a 'Should run Virtual Machines to Hosts' anti-affinity rule.
- B. Create a 'Virtual Machines to Virtual Machines' dependency rule.
- C. Create a 'Must run Virtual Machines to Hosts' anti-affinity rule.
- D. Create a 'Virtual Machines to Virtual Machines' anti-affinity rule.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which resource pool setting is used to specify the relative priority or importance as high, normal or low?
- A. Reservation type
- B. Limits
- C. Reservations
- D. Shares
NEW QUESTION 19
Which feature is a pre-requisite for configuring admission control on a cluster?
- A. vSphere Fault Tolerance
- B. vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS)
- C. vSphere Enhanced vMotion Compatibility (EVC)
- D. vSphere High Availability (HA)
NEW QUESTION 20
An administrator would like to make virtual machine templates and ISO images available to all vCenter Server instances in the data center. Which feature should the administrator use to achieve this goal?
- A. Host profiles
- B. Resource pools
- C. Storage policies
- D. Content libraries
NEW QUESTION 21
100% Valid and Newest Version 2V0-21.20 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/2V0-21.20/ (New 109 Q&As)