we provide Tested IBM P2150-870 exams which are the best for clearing P2150-870 test, and to get certified by IBM Technical Sales Foundations for IBM Security Intelligence and Analytics V1. The P2150-870 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real P2150-870 exam. Crack your IBM P2150-870 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Free demo questions for IBM P2150-870 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which default Dashboard shows QRadar error messages?
- A. Network Overview
- B. System Monitoring
- C. Application Overview
- D. Threat and Security Monitoring
NEW QUESTION 2
Which attributes would contribute to an effective demonstration of QRadar?
- A. Bring a whiteboard since prospect might not have on
- B. Show what each tab of the QRadar interface does.
- C. Show all analysis features on flow dat
- D. Focus on the functions that the prospect asked for
- E. Explain all extension options for add-ons to the prospec
- F. Explain QRadar's architecture and scalability.
- G. Tell a story on how QRadar solves an issue that is relevant to the prospec
- H. Talk about the benefits of QRadar in relation to the prospect's situation.
NEW QUESTION 3
How can QRadar Network Security improve security posture for companies? By using QRadar Network Security, companies can:
- A. implement an application firewall.
- B. perform event monitoring.
- C. perform vulnerability scanning to detect vulnerabilities.
- D. perform application contro
- E. SSL inspection, and disrupt advanced malware
NEW QUESTION 4
What does QRadar Network Insight (QNI) create?
- A. An Offense from Events.
- B. A demilitarized zone from Apple Airport data.
- C. OSI Layer 7 packet from OSI Layer 3 flow information.
- D. IPFIX records with deep security content from SPAN or TAN port data.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which is a valid use case for implementing QRadar reference data collections?
- A. Change all incoming events to add an additional field value.
- B. Provide an index for all data (events and flow data) in real time.
- C. Store hash values and test each incoming hash against this set
- D. Speed up dashboard functions due to caching common widget data sets
NEW QUESTION 6
Which subjects should be covered when first demonstrating QRadar?
- A. 1. The devices QRadar supports.2. How to write rules to detect spear-fishing attacks.3. How much EPS QRadar can handle on a single box.4. Why QRadar should be chosen.
- B. 1. The QRadar add-on
- C. and what problems they solve.2. How QRadar add-ons work.3. How to create a custom extracted property from a custom log source.4. A use case involving different geographies, and its integration to a physical security system (badge reader).
- D. 1. The problem QRadar solves.2. How QRadar works (i.e.. data integration, correlation and offenses).3. Use cases that apply to the client's business.4. QRadar's competitive advantages
- E. 1. The programming languages used to build QRadar.2. The cost per EPS and FPM3. Building a use case in QRadar's rule wizard.4. A POC so client can personally test the product.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which categorizes a threat to a type of attack?
- A. Sniffin
- B. Interruption
- C. SQL injection, Interception
- D. Man in the middle, Fabrication
- E. Denial of Service, Modification
NEW QUESTION 8
Which is standard on a QRadar on Cloud deployment?
- A. High Availability
- B. Packet analysis
- C. Vulnerability Management
- D. Custom log source development
NEW QUESTION 9
Besides a QRadar Console, which additional types of appliance does a typical QRadar Incident Forensics deployment contain?
One or more QRadar Incident Forensics appliances, and:
- A. one or more QRadar Event Collector appliances.
- B. one or more QRadar QFlow Collector appliances.
- C. one or more QRadar Vulnerability Scanner appliances
- D. one or more QRadar Network Packet Capture appliances
NEW QUESTION 10
Which types of software appliance are involved of an events is received by an Event Collector, and the event is then to an Event Processor and causes an Offense to be updated on the Console?
- A. 13xx to 17xx to 31xx
- B. 13xx to 18xxt o 21xx
- C. 13xx to 16xx to 31xx
- D. 15xx to 17xx to 21xx
NEW QUESTION 11
In which use case can QRadar Vulnerability Manager be used to detect a particular vulnerability and assist in remediating?
QRadar Vulnerability Manager:
- A. to patch systems for high risk vulnerabilities.
- B. to analyze events from and to a known Botnet site.
- C. to extract packets and reconstruct the network traffic session.
- D. for searching which systems are vulnerable to a particular exploit and what Intrusion Preventions systems can be used to remediate it.
NEW QUESTION 12
What does QRadar Incident Forensics do? QRadar Incident Forensics:
- A. analyzes event data for an incident that is discovered by QRadar SI EM.
- B. analyzes flow data for an incident that is discovered by a QRadar SI EM.
- C. brings in the vulnerability data relevant for an incident that is discovered by QRadar SIEM.
- D. aggregates the relevant network data for an incident that is discovered by QRadar SIEM.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which is NOT an option for the deployment of the QRader sopftware?
- A. Cloud
- B. Virtual
- C. Live CD/DVD
- D. 3rdParty Appliance
NEW QUESTION 14
Which TCP/IP protocols are at layer 4 of the OSI model (Select 2)
- A. TCP
- B. UDP
- C. ARP
- D. ICMP
- E. IGMP
NEW QUESTION 15
Which metrics are defined for the three virtual appliance system specification (Minimum/Medium/High). (select 4)
- A. NICs
- B. IOPS
- C. Memory
- D. Storage
- E. CPU cores/speed
- F. Maximum Latency
- G. Virtual Networks
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the least secure of the five transmission types?
- A. Wireless
- B. Fiber Optic
- C. Coaxial Cable
- D. Shielded Twisted Pair
- E. Unshielded Twisted Pair
NEW QUESTION 17
An attacker, who has physical access to the premises, has connected a personal laptop to the network in an attempt to sniff traffic and record any clear text passwords. This scenario would be classified as which type of attack?
- A. Fabrication
- B. Interception
- C. Modification
- D. Interruption
NEW QUESTION 18
In this diagram, showing the Ariel Search Flow, what is the name of the components as ‘X’, running on the Console?
- A. AQL Processor
- B. Ariel Proxy Server
- C. Ariel Query Server
- D. REST -API endpoint
NEW QUESTION 19
Which IBM artificial intelligence service can be used to speed up analysis of external threats?
- A. QRadar Incident Overview
- B. QRadar Advisor with Watson
- C. QRadar Machine Learning Analytics
- D. QRadar Artificial Intelligence toolbox
NEW QUESTION 20
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure P2150-870 dumps! All P2150-870 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/P2150-870/ (40 New Questions)