Act now and download your Splunk SPLK-3001 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Splunk SPLK-3001 tutorials. Download Update Splunk Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin Exam exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Splunk SPLK-3001 with a classic professional.
Free SPLK-3001 Demo Online For Splunk Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Both “Recommended Actions” and “Adaptive Response Actions” use adaptive response. How do they differ?
- A. Recommended Actions show a textual description to an analyst, Adaptive Response Actions show them encoded.
- B. Recommended Actions show a list of Adaptive Responses to an analyst, Adaptive Response Actions run them automatically.
- C. Recommended Actions show a list of Adaptive Responses that have already been run, Adaptive Response Actions run them automatically.
- D. Recommended Actions show a list of Adaptive Resposes to an analyst, Adaptive Response Actions run manually with analyst intervention.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following is a risk of using the Auto Deployment feature of Distributed Configuration Management to distribute
- A. Indexes might crash.
- B. Indexes might be processing.
- C. Indexes might not be reachable.
- D. Indexes have different settings.
NEW QUESTION 3
A site has a single existing search head which hosts a mix of both CIM and non-CIM compliant applications. All of the applications are mission-critical. The customer wants to carefully control cost, but wants good ES performance. What is the best practice for installing ES?
- A. Install ES on the existing search head.
- B. Add a new search head and install ES on it.
- C. Increase the number of CPUs and amount of memory on the search head, then install ES.
- D. Delete the non-CIM-compliant apps from the search head, then install ES.
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator is provisioning one search head prior to installing ES. What are the reference minimum requirements for OS, CPU, and RAM for that machine?
- A. OS: 32 bit, RAM: 16 MB, CPU: 12 cores
- B. OS: 64 bit, RAM: 32 MB, CPU: 12 cores
- C. OS: 64 bit, RAM: 12 MB, CPU: 16 cores
- D. OS: 64 bit, RAM: 32 MB, CPU: 16 cores
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator is asked to configure an “Nslookup” adaptive response action, so that it appears as a selectable option in the notable event’s action menu when an analyst is working in the Incident Review dashboard. What steps would the administrator take to configure this option?
- A. Configure -> Content Management -> Type: Correlation Search -> Notable -> Nslookup
- B. Configure -> Type: Correlation Search -> Notable -> Recommended Actions -> Nslookup
- C. Configure -> Content Management -> Type: Correlation Search -> Notable -> Next Steps -> Nslookup
- D. Configure -> Content Management -> Type: Correlation Search -> Notable -> Recommended Actions -> Nslookup
NEW QUESTION 6
Which component normalizes events?
- A. SA-CIM.
- B. SA-Notable.
- C. ES application.
- D. Technology add-on.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which column in the Asset or Identity list is combined with event security to make a notable event’s urgency?
- A. VIP
- B. Priority
- C. Importance
- D. Criticality
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following features can the Add-on Builder configure in a new add-on?
- A. Expire data.
- B. Normalize data.
- C. Summarize data.
- D. Translate data.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which indexes are searched by default for CIM data models?
- A. notable and default
- B. summary and notable
- C. _internal and summary
- D. All indexes
NEW QUESTION 10
ES apps and add-ons from $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps should be copied from the staging instance to what location on the cluster deployer instance?
- A. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/master-apps/
- B. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/system/local/
- C. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/shcluster/apps
- D. $SPLUNK_HOME/var/run/searchpeers/
The upgraded contents of the staging instance will be migrated back to the deployer and deployed to the search head cluster members. On the staging instance, copy $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps to $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/shcluster/apps on the deployer. 1. On the deployer, remove any deprecated apps or add-ons in $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/shcluster/apps that were removed during the upgrade on staging. Confirm by reviewing the ES upgrade report generated on staging, or by examining the apps moved into $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/disabled-apps on staging
NEW QUESTION 11
Enterprise Security’s dashboards primarily pull data from what type of knowledge object?
- A. Tstats
- B. KV Store
- C. Data models
- D. Dynamic lookups
NEW QUESTION 12
Adaptive response action history is stored in which index?
- A. cim_modactions
- B. modular_history
- C. cim_adaptiveactions
- D. modular_action_history
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the first step when preparing to install ES?
- A. Install ES.
- B. Determine the data sources used.
- C. Determine the hardware required.
- D. Determine the size and scope of installation.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following are data models used by ES? (Choose all that apply)
- A. Web
- B. Anomalies
- C. Authentication
- D. Network Traffic
NEW QUESTION 15
Which data model populated the panels on the Risk Analysis dashboard?
- A. Risk
- B. Audit
- C. Domain analysis
- D. Threat intelligence
NEW QUESTION 16
After installing Enterprise Security, the distributed configuration management tool can be used to create which app to configure indexers?
- A. Splunk_DS_ForIndexers.spl
- B. Splunk_ES_ForIndexers.spl
- C. Splunk_SA_ForIndexers.spl
- D. Splunk_TA_ForIndexers.spl
NEW QUESTION 17
To which of the following should the ES application be uploaded?
- A. The indexer.
- B. The KV Store.
- C. The search head.
- D. The dedicated forwarder.
NEW QUESTION 18
Where are attachments to investigations stored?
- A. KV Store
- B. notable index
- C. attachments.csv lookup
- D. <splunk_home>/etc/apps/SA-Investigations/default/ui/views/attachments
NEW QUESTION 19
The Brute Force Access Behavior Detected correlation search is enabled, and is generating many false positives. Assuming the input data has already been validated. How can the correlation search be made less sensitive?
- A. Edit the search and modify the notable event status field to make the notable events less urgent.
- B. Edit the search, look for where or xswhere statements, and after the threshold value being compared to make it less common match.
- C. Edit the search, look for where or xswhere statements, and alter the threshold value being compared to make it a more common match.
- D. Modify the urgency table for this correlation search and add a new severity level to make notable events from this search less urgent.
NEW QUESTION 20
How should an administrator add a new lookup through the ES app?
- A. Upload the lookup file in Settings -> Lookups -> Lookup Definitions
- B. Upload the lookup file in Settings -> Lookups -> Lookup table files
- C. Add the lookup file to /etc/apps/SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite/lookups
- D. Upload the lookup file using Configure -> Content Management -> Create New Content -> Managed Lookup
NEW QUESTION 21
When investigating, what is the best way to store a newly-found IOC?
- A. Paste it into Notepad.
- B. Click the “Add IOC” button.
- C. Click the “Add Artifact” button.
- D. Add it in a text note to the investigation.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which settings indicated that the correlation search will be executed as new events are indexed?
- A. Always-On
- B. Real-Time
- C. Scheduled
- D. Continuous
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Easily pass SPLK-3001 Exam with 60 Q&As Dumps-files.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumps-files.com SPLK-3001 Dumps: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/SPLK-3001/ (60 New Questions)