Exam Code: 1Y0-230 (1Y0-230 Free Practice Questions), Exam Name: Citrix NetScaler 12 Essentials and Unified Gateway, Certification Provider: Citrix Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1Y0-230 Exam.
Free demo questions for Citrix 1Y0-230 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator of a Linux environment needs to load-balance the web servers in an environment. However, due to budget constraints, the administrator is NOT able to implement a full-scale solution.
What can the administrator do to load-balance the web servers in this scenario?
- A. Install a NetScaler CPX.
- B. Purchase NetScaler MPX.
- C. Purchase a NetScaler SDX.
- D. Install NetScaler VPX.
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A NetScaler Appliance is having intermittent issues. A Citrix Administrator is unable to identify the root cause and fix them. The administrator opened a Support ticket and the engineer assigned to the case requested all the logs and configuration information from the NetScaler.
Which technical support tool can the administrator use to gather all the information on the NetScaler to send to the Support Engineer?
- A. Generate Support File
- B. Batch Configuration
- C. Start New Trace
- D. Get Back Trace
NEW QUESTION 3
Where should a Citrix Administrator configure SmartControl restrictions?
- A. NetScaler Gateway
- B. XenDesktop Delivery Controller
- C. NetScaler Gateway, XenDesktop Delivery Controller and StoreFront
- D. StoreFront and XenDesktop Delivery Controller
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three statements are true when comparing a Simple Access Control List (ACL) to an Extended ACL? (Choose three.)
- A. Extended ACLs have priorities
- B. Simple ACLs can be modified
- C. Extended ACLs apply first
- D. Simple ACLs can be based on the Source and Destination IP address
- E. Simple ACLs can bridge traffic
- F. Simple ACLs are based on the Source IP address only
- G. Simple ACLs apply first
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is running applications on thousands of load-balanced back-end servers in a large infrastructure. It is difficult to track and troubleshoot problems due to the large volume of traffic received.
Which feature of NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS) can the administrator configure to monitor and troubleshoot in detail for an environment of this size?
- A. AppFlow Analytics
- B. Application Security Analytics
- C. Application Performance Analytics
- D. Advanced Analytics with Telemetry Node installed
NEW QUESTION 6
What does a Citrix Administrator need to do on NetScaler Gateway to ensure that users accept the terms and conditions before they can log on using NetScaler Gateway?
- A. Configure a Responder policy.
- B. Upload an HTML file to the NetScaler appliance.
- C. Create an end user license agreement (EULA).
- D. Configure a Rewrite policy.
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A NetScaler Gateway provides ICA Proxy to an internal XenDesktop site in an environment. The security team wants the Citrix Administrator to configure the NetScaler to block client drives if the client device fails a security scan.
Which NetScaler feature allows the administrator to satisfy the security team’s requirements without making changes to the XenDesktop configuration?
- A. Traffic Policy
- B. Smart Access
- C. SmartControl
- D. Authorization Policy
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two options should a Citrix Administrator consider when adding a secondary device in a high availability (HA) pair? (Choose two.)
- A. The Independent Network Configuration (INC) mode should be enabled.
- B. Both the devices should have different SNIP addresses.
- C. The nsroot password should be the same on both nodes.
- D. HA Monitoring should be disabled on all the unused interfaces.
- E. Configure the HA status of the Primary Node as STAYPRIMARY.
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has given permissions to team members to access their own admin partition, so they can add resources for different departments and manage them without making changes to the default NetScaler partition and configuration.
One team member was trying to use the command-line interface to trouble an authentication issue and could NOT use aaad.debug. However, the team member has full permissions on the admin partition.
What can be the cause of this issue?
- A. The team member needs to troubleshoot the issue form the GUI.
- B. The team member does NOT have Shell access by design.
- C. The team member does NOT have permission to use the CLI.
- D. The team member is NOT using the CLI correctly.
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is evaluating the following policies in an environment.
Which policy will take effect in the event of a policy conflict?
- A. Policy B
- B. Policy A
- C. Policy D
- D. Policy C
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two policy types can a Citrix Administrator apply to a NetScaler Gateway virtual server so that only users accessing with corporate laptops that belong to the network domain are allowed? (Choose two.)
- A. Pre-Authentication
- B. Responder
- C. Authorization
- D. Traffic
- E. Session
NEW QUESTION 12
A Citrix Administrator is configuring a NetScaler high availability (HA) pair and needs to ensure that one NetScaler is UP and primary at all times to ensure the business websites are always available.
What does the administrator need to do ensure that the NetScalers still handle web traffic in the event that both nodes become unavailable or fail a health check?
- A. Disable HA Fail-safe mode on the Secondary NetScaler.
- B. Configure HA Fail-safe mode on each NetScaler independently.
- C. Disable HA Fail-safe mode on the Primary NetScaler only.
- D. Configure HA Fail-safe mode on the Primary NetScaler only.
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: Users belong to three Authentication, Authorization and Auditing (AAA) groups: Corporate, Finance and Software.
Show aaa groups:
>show aaa group
1) GroupName: Corporate
2) GroupName: Finance
3) GroupName: Software Done
>show aaa group Corporate GroupName: Corporate Weight: 0
Authorization Policy: pol_1, Type: Classic, Priority: 0
> add authorization policy pol_1 ns_true ALLOW
> bind aaa group Corporate –policy pol_1
The user is being denied resources while aaad.debug shows: Group ‘corporate’ being extracted for user User1
Why is the user being denied access?
- A. The Authorization policy is NOT configured properly.
- B. The group attribute is NOT configured in the LDAP policy.
- C. AAA group names are NOT the same as those in Active Directory/
- D. LDAP Base DN is incorrect.
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is looking into adopting NetScaler to handle application delivery for an environment.
The administrator would like to start with these services:
IIS and Apache Web Servers
Microsoft SQL AlwaysON Database Availability Groups
Which two NetScaler features can the administrator use to achieve this goal? (Choose two.)
- A. Load Balancing
- B. Content Switching
- C. Data Stream
- D. Cloud Bridge Integration
NEW QUESTION 15
How can a Citrix Administrator provide two-factor authentication with tokens in a XenDesktop with NetScaler Gateway environment?
- A. Create a SAML IDP policy and bind it to the existing virtual server.
- B. Configure a TACACS authentication policy and bind it to the existing virtual server.
- C. Configure a RADIUS authentication policy and bind it to the existing virtual server.
- D. Create an authorization policy and bind it to the existing virtual server.
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has made changes to the NetScaler, deleting parts of the configuration, and then saved the new configurations. The changes caused an outage which needs to be resolved as quickly as possible. There is no NetScaler backup.
What does the administrator need to do to recover the configuration quickly?
- A. Restart the NetScaler
- B. Run Save v/s Running configuration
- C. Restore from revision history
- D. Run HA file synchronization
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Y0-230 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Y0-230/ (New 111 Q&As Version)