Exam Code: 300-175 (), Exam Name: DCUCI Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI), Certification Provider: Cisco Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 300-175 Exam.
Also have 300-175 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two statements describe the full state type of backup? (Choose two.)
- A. It is a binary file.
- B. It cannot be used to restore the system during disaster recovery.
- C. It can use this file for an import.
- D. It can be used only on a system that is running the same version as the system from which the backup file was exported.
- E. It is an XML file.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which backup option must be used for a system restore?
- A. full state
- B. all configuration
- C. system configuration
- D. logical configuration
- E. incremental
NEW QUESTION 3
Which item is required for communication between Cisco Unified Computing System Manager and VMware vCenter?
- A. VeriSign Digital Certificates
- B. RSADigital Certificates
- C. Cisco Unified Computing System Manager Extension Key
- D. VeriSign Plug-In
- E. WMwarevCenter Certificate Services
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three AAA protocols are supported for communication with external AAA providers? (Choose three.)
- A. TACACS+
- B. RADIUS
- C. AD
- D. LDAP
- E. ACS
- F. 802.1X
Explanation: Cisco UCS supports two methods to authenticate user logins: Through user accounts local to Cisco UCS Manager Remotely through one of the following protocols:
LDAP RADIUS TACACS+
NEW QUESTION 5
A network administrator has configured all required settings for the Smart Call Home feature in Cisco UCS. What must be done next?
- A. Open a TAC case to verify contract information and start the registration process.
- B. Generate a fault to initiate a message that will start the registration process.
- C. The system automatically starts the registration process and no further action is required.
- D. Send a system inventory message to start the registration process.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two Cisco UCS C-Series server components are hot-swappable? (Choose two.)
- A. mezzanine card
- B. PCle slot
- C. internal cooling fan
- D. power supply
- E. memory riser
NEW QUESTION 7
In the Create Dynamic vNIC Connection Policy dialog box, there is a configurable field titled Protection. What is the significance of the three choices for Protection?
- A. allows reserve vNICs to be allocated out of the spares pool
- B. enables hardware-based failover
- C. enables static binding of the VM port profile to dynamic vNICs
- D. selects the primary fabric association for dynamic vNICs
- E. allows dynamic vNICs to be reserved for fabric failover
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two features in Cisco UCS Manager are required to configure Uplink Ethernet ports? (Choose two.)
- A. vNIC templates
- B. LAN Pin Groups
- C. VLAN groups
- D. adapter policies
- E. link profiles
NEW QUESTION 9
Which item describes the failure scenario called a "split-brain" in the Cisco Unified Computing System?
- A. Failure of the Cisco Unified Computing System L1-L2 network
- B. Failure of a Cisco Unified Computing System Chassis Management Controller
- C. Failure of a Cisco Unified Computing System I/O module
- D. Failure of a Cisco Unified Computing System Fabric Interconnect
- E. Failure of a Cisco Unified Computing System Chassis Management Switch
NEW QUESTION 10
Under which condition can you select the option to "remove" a blade server from within the Cisco UCS Manager?
- A. The server has been decommissioned before physical removal.
- B. The server has been sent a diagnostic interrupt.
- C. The server has been physically removed before decommission.
- D. The server has been powered down.
NEW QUESTION 11
In this scenario, you will refer to screenshots about Cisco UCS B-Series servers and UCS Manager. Instructions
To access the multiple-choice questions, click on the numbered boxes on the left of the top panel. There are four multiple-choice questions with this task. Be sure to answer all four questions before selecting the Next button.
Refer to the screenshot in Exhibit 5. Which of the following user roles allows the permission Clear All Logs?
- A. read-only
- B. user
- C. operator
- D. system
NEW QUESTION 12
How many links are there between a second-generation IOM (Cisco UCS 2204 or 2208) and a third-generation half-width blade (Cisco UCS B200 M3 or B22 M3) in a Cisco UCS system?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 4
- D. 8
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three items represent message formats that are available to send fault data using Cisco Call Home? (Choose three.)
- A. short text
- B. long text
- C. HTML
- D. SOAP API
- E. XML
- F. Java
NEW QUESTION 14
Which option is a prerequisite when implementing iSCSI boot?
- A. The OS must be iBFT compatible.
- B. The boot parameters must be configured in the Global boot policy.
- C. There are no licensing requirements for the storage array.
- D. Each iSCSI initiator must be on the same IP subnet.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which Cisco UCS firmware are contained in the Cisco UCS Infrastructure software bundle? (Choose three.)
- A. Cisco UCS BIOS
- B. Cisco UCS fabric interconnects firmware
- C. Cisco UCS adapters
- D. Cisco UCS Manager
- E. Cisco I/O module firmware
- F. Cisco IMC
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three statements about what occurs when a Cisco UCS -Series Blade Server connects to the SAN across a fabric interconnect that is enabled in Fibre Channel NPV mode are true? (Choose three.)
- A. The server ports in F Port mode are pinned to the NP Ports.
- B. The E Ports are pinned to the E Ports on the fabric interconnect.
- C. Zoning is deployed on the fabric interconnect.
- D. The fabric interconnect is not assigned a Fibre Channel domain ID.
- E. Traffic that is received on the server ports in F Port mode from the server side is pinned to the NPIV-enabled uplink ports on the fabric interconnect.
- F. The fabric interconnect must have the Fibre Channel uplink port connected to the upstream switch F Port in NPIV mode that performs the Fibre Channel forwarder function.
NEW QUESTION 17
When implementing iSCSI boot, which prerequisite is true?
- A. Each iSCSI initiator must be on the same IP subnet
- B. The OS must be iBFT compatible
- C. The boot parameters must be configured in the Global boot policy
- D. There are no licensing requirements for the storage array
NEW QUESTION 18
Which options are valid port types when configuring fixed 10-Gb LAN interfaces on the Cisco UCS 6200 Series Fabric Interconnects? (Choose three.)
- A. monitoring port
- B. server port
- C. uplink Ethernet port
- D. FEX port
- E. Fibre Channel storage port
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-175 dumps! All 300-175 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-175-exam-dumps.html (349 New Questions)