Want to know Exambible C2090-600 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about IBM IBM DB2 11.1 DBA for LUW certification experience? Study Realistic IBM C2090-600 answers to Down to date C2090-600 questions at Exambible. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass IBM C2090-600 (IBM DB2 11.1 DBA for LUW) test on your first attempt.
Check C2090-600 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
The HADR_TARGET_LIST parameter enables HADR to run in multiple standby mode. Which of the following statements are TRUE if HADR is active? (Choose two.)
- A. You can change the principal standby of the primary without first stopping HADR on the primary.
- B. The target list can contain IP addresses that are either IPv4, or IPv6, or a combination of the two.
- C. You can remove the primarydatabase from the target list of a standby although the standby is connected to the primary.
- D. You cannot dynamically update the HADR_TARGET_LIST configuration parameter for a standby unless you have enabled the HADR read standby feature.
- E. You cannot remove a standby from the list if it is connected to the primar
- F. To disconnect a standby, simply deactivate i
- G. The you can remove it from the primary’s target list.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which statement regarding setting up a local keystore for DB2 native encryption is TRUE?
- A. A local keystore is not needed if a Hardware Security Module (HSM) is used to managemaster keys.
- B. If a local keystore is used to store data encryption keys, a stash file must be used to store master keys temporarily.
- C. A master key must be generated and placed in an existing local keystore before a new encrypted database will be created.
- D. After a local keystore is created, you will be prompted for a password whenever the database manager accesses the keystore.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two of the following functions of DB2 Workload Manager are restricted by license? (Choose two.)
- A. Creating, using, or altering thresholds
- B. Granting, altering, or revoking workload privileges
- C. Using or altering the default service classes and workloads
- D. Creating service classes, service subclasses, and workloads
- E. Creating, activating, stopping or dropping workload management event monitors
NEW QUESTION 4
On Linux and Unix systems, which of the following will set the DB2_FMP_COMM_HEAPSZ registry variable to 1 GB (or 256000 pages), only for the instance db2inst1?
- A. As the db2 instance owner (db2inst1) execute the command:exportDB2_FMP_COMM_HEAPSZ=256000
- B. Add to the following line to the userprofile (db2inst1): DB2_FMP_COMM_HEAPSZ=256000
- C. As the db2 instance owner (db2inst1) execute the command:db2set –i DB2_FMP_COMM_HEAPSZ=256000
- D. As the db2 instance owner (db2inst1)execute the command:db2set –i db2inst1 DB2_FMP_COMM_HEAPSZ=256000
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following enables the user to connect to the HADR standby database and execute select statements?
- A. DB2_HADR_ROS
- B. HADR_SPOOL_LIMIT
- C. DB2_HADR_SOSNDBUF
- D. DB2_HADR_PEER_WAIT_LIMIT
NEW QUESTION 6
Which options are valid for an online reorganization operation?
- A. FULL and RECLAIM EXTENTS
- B. CLASSIC and RECLAIM EXTENTS
- C. FULL and CLEANUP OVERFLOWS
- D. CLEAN OVERFLOWS and RECLAIM EXTENTS
NEW QUESTION 7
A production database has the following daily midnight backup schedule which includes all table spaces. The database incurs the same volume of daily activity (inserts, updates, and deletes).
Sunday – Delta Monday – Incremental Tuesday – Delta Wednesday – Delta Thursday – Incremental Friday – Delta
Saturday – Full
Which day would you expect a RECOVER DATABASE following that day’s backup to take the longest time to complete?
- A. Friday
- B. Monday
- C. Saturday
- D. Wednesday
NEW QUESTION 8
A table named MYTABLE contains an XML column and an XML storage object dictionary already exists. What is the effect of enabling compression and then running the command REORG TABLE mytable KEEPDICTIONARY?
- A. All data, both new and existing, will becompressed.
- B. Only new or updated data for XML columns will be compressed.
- C. New and existing XML columns will be compressed but other columns remain unchanged.
- D. Existing data will remain uncompressed because the RESETDICTIONARY option of theREORG command was not used.
NEW QUESTION 9
When operating in NPS compatibility mode, which of the following are limitations for using a routine written in NZPLSQL? (Choose two.)
- A. The routine cannot contain comments.
- B. The routine must return either an integer or a null.
- C. The routine must be cross-compatible with Oracle PL/SQL syntax rules.
- D. The routine cannot contain argument lists or variable arguments (varargs).
- E. The routine must be generated with IBM Database Conversion Workbench (DCW).
NEW QUESTION 10
For any given column-organized user table, the associated synopsis table may contain information for which of the following data types? (Choose two.)
- A. XML
- B. BLOB
- C. CLOB
- D. VARCHAR
- E. DATETIME
NEW QUESTION 11
Which DB2 Explain Facility tool uses the Explain tables to display access plain information?
- A. db2look
- B. db2advis
- C. db2expln
- D. db2exfmt
NEW QUESTION 12
What does dsmtop use to gather metrics?
- A. db2pd
- B. db2dart
- C. the system catalog
- D. monitoring tablefunctions
NEW QUESTION 13
You suspect there is a communications issue between a member and a cluster caching facility (CF) in a DB2 pureScale instance. Which command will provide diagnostic information that can be used to confirm your suspicions?
- A. db2cluster -verify
- B. db2cluster -cm -list -alert
- C. db2cluster -verify -configuration
- D. db2cluster -cm -verify -resource
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following statements is TRUE?
- A. REORGCHK automatically runstables reorganization.
- B. REORGCHK uses only current table and index statistics.
- C. REORGCHK can only be used for user tables, not for system tables.
- D. REORGCHK can be used to verify the level of data fragmentation and indicate whether reorganization might be required.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following statements about compression for BLU MPP tables is TRUE?
- A. Compression must be explicitly enabled for BLU MPP tables
- B. Compression requires decompression to evaluate partition joins
- C. Unique compression dictionaries are generated for each partition
- D. Each table has a single compression dictionary that getsreplicated across all partitions
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following commands will list all of the disk configurations of the file system DATAFS in a DB2 pureScale cluster?
- A. db2cluster –cfs –list –filesystem datafs
- B. db2cluster –cfs –display –filesystem datafs
- C. db2cluster –cfs –listconfig –filesystem datafs
- D. db2cluster –cfs –displayconfig –filesystem datafs
NEW QUESTION 17
Which statement about NOT ENFORCED unique constraints is TRUE?
- A. NOT ENFORCED unique constraints can not be defined on primary key columns
- B. The query optimizer will consider a NOT ENFORCED unique constraint when selecting an optimal data access plan
- C. When attempting to insert data that does not conform to a NOT ENFORCED unique constraint, awarning will be returned
- D. Storage requirements for a NOT ENFORCED unique constraint are no different than the storage requirements for a similar unique index
NEW QUESTION 18
P.S. Easily pass C2090-600 Exam with 60 Q&As Dumps-hub.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumps-hub.com C2090-600 Dumps: https://www.dumps-hub.com/C2090-600-dumps.html (60 New Questions)