we provide Simulation Juniper JN0-103 exam fees which are the best for clearing JN0-103 test, and to get certified by Juniper Junos - Associate (JNCIA-Junos). The JN0-103 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real JN0-103 exam. Crack your Juniper JN0-103 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Also have JN0-103 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
You successfully established a BGP session with peer, but do not see any routes learned from
the peer, What would cause this problem?
- A. A routing policy is blocking BGP from learning the routes
- B. Unicast reverse-path-forwarding is blocking BGP from learning the routes
- C. A security policy is blocking BGP from learning the routes
- D. The firewall filter is blocking the BGP from learning the routes
NEW QUESTION 2
By default, which character indicates the UNIX shell prompt?
- A. %
- B. $
- C. >
- D. #
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two statements are true regarding dynamic routing? (Choose two)
- A. Dynamic routing is used when absolute control of routing parameters is necessary
- B. Dynamic routing allows a device to automatically reroute traffic around a failure
- C. Participating devices dynamically learn routing information from each other
- D. Dynamic routing requires more administrative overhead than static routing
NEW QUESTION 4
***Exhibit is Missing***
What does the number inside the square bracket represent?
- A. Metric
- B. Local preference
- C. Protocol reference number
- D. Route preference
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two statements describe IPv4 default behavior for BGP? Choose Two
- A. All Active BGP routes are exported to configured EBGP neighbors
- B. All BGP routes are exported to configured EBGP neighbors
- C. All BGP routes are imported into the inet.0 routing table
- D. All BGP routes are imported into the inet4.0 routing table
NEW QUESTION 6
What statement is true about the orlonger route-filter match type?
- A. All routes within the specified prefix that are longer than the given prefix are considered a match
- B. All routes within the specified prefix that are longer or equal to the given prefix up to a defined acceptable prefix length are considered a match
- C. All routes within the specified prefix that are longer or equal to the given prefix are considered a match
- D. All routes within the specified prefix that are longer than the given prefix up to a defined acceptable prefix length are considered a match
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two interfaces are considered physical interface? Choose TWO
- A. Ge-0/0/0
- B. Et-3/0/0:0.501
- C. Et-7/1/4:0
- D. Xe-10/2/1
NEW QUESTION 8
Click the Exhibit button.
A user attempts to log in to a Junos device. but the RADIUS server is unreachable.
Referring to the exhibit, what is the default action of a Junos device in this scenario?
- A. The Junos device retries every 30 seconds until the connection is restored.
- B. The Junos device uses the local authentication database.
- C. The Junos device displays a RADIUS connection error.
- D. The Junos device prompts for a cached RADIUS password.
NEW QUESTION 9
You notice that the terms in your firewall filter are not in the correct order. What would solve this problem?
- A. Use the insert command to reorder the terms within the filter.
- B. Use the count parameter to ensure that the terms are evaluated correctly.
- C. Use the reject action to change the action of the filter.
- D. Use the next term action to force an evaluation of the next term.
NEW QUESTION 10
What will be the result?
- A. The device will boot in single-user mode at the operational prompt.
- B. The device will boot into single-user mode at the shell prompt.
- C. The device will boot into multi-user mode at the shell prompt.
- D. The device will boot in multi-user mode at the configuration prompt.
NEW QUESTION 11
What are two examples of transit traffic? (Choose two.)
- A. SFTP traffic that enter one interface and is destine for another interface on the local router.
- B. SCP traffic that enters one interface and exit another interface on the local router.
- C. SFTP traffic that enters and exits the same interface on the local router.
- D. SCP traffic that is destined for the router's loopback interface.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which keystroke is used to auto-complete user-defined variables?
- A. Spacebar
- B. Home
- C. Esc
- D. Tab
NEW QUESTION 13
Which command produced the output shown in the exhibit?
- A. Show interfaces summary
- B. Show interfaces filters
- C. Show interfaces extensive
- D. Show interfaces terse
NEW QUESTION 14
You are troubleshooting an issue and want to monitor syslog in real time. Which operational command accomplishes this task?
- A. show log messages | refresh 1
- B. monitor traffic interface fxp0.0
- C. monitor start messages
- D. show log messages
NEW QUESTION 15
Which keystroke combination allows users to move the cursor to the end of the command line without deleting text?
- A. Ctrl + a
- B. Ctrl + e
- C. Ctrl + u
- D. Ctrl + w
NEW QUESTION 16
You issue a "request system zeroize" command. Which statement is correct in this scenario?
- A. All data files remain unchanged but all configuration settings returned to factory defaults.
- B. All data files are deleted and all configuration settings are returned to factory defaults.
- C. All data files are deleted and all configuration settings remain unchanged
- D. Disk space is freed by rotating log files and a proposed list of files to be deleted is presented.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which command is used to load the rescue configuration?
- A. load merge rescue
- B. rollback rescue
- C. rollback 0
- D. load replace rescue
NEW QUESTION 18
P.S. DumpSolutions.com now are offering 100% pass ensure JN0-103 dumps! All JN0-103 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/JN0-103-dumps/ (142 New Questions)