Your success in Check-Point 156-315.80 is our sole target and we develop all our 156-315.80 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 156-315.80 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 156-315.80 Practice Exams for Check-Point 156-315.80 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Online 156-315.80 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the command to show SecureXL status?
- A. fwaccel status
- B. fwaccel stats -m
- C. fwaccel -s
- D. fwaccel stat
To check overall SecureXL status: [Expert@HostName]# fwaccel stat References:
NEW QUESTION 2
Fill in the blank: The tool _______ generates a R80 Security Gateway configuration report.
- A. infoCP
- B. infoview
- C. cpinfo
- D. fw cpinfo
NEW QUESTION 3
Joey wants to upgrade from R75.40 to R80 version of Security management. He will use Advanced Upgrade with Database Migration method to achieve this.
What is one of the requirements for his success?
- A. Size of the /var/log folder of the source machine must be at least 25% of the size of the /var/log directory on the target machine
- B. Size of the /var/log folder of the target machine must be at least 25% of the size of the /var/log directory on the source machine
- C. Size of the $FWDIR/log folder of the target machine must be at least 30% of the size of the$FWDIR/log directory on the source machine
- D. Size of the /var/log folder of the target machine must be at least 25GB or more
NEW QUESTION 4
You have a Geo-Protection policy blocking Australia and a number of other countries. Your network now requires a Check Point Firewall to be installed in Sydney, Australia.
What must you do to get SIC to work?
- A. Remove Geo-Protection, as the IP-to-country database is updated externally, and you have no control of this.
- B. Create a rule at the top in the Sydney firewall to allow control traffic from your network
- C. Nothing - Check Point control connections function regardless of Geo-Protection policy
- D. Create a rule at the top in your Check Point firewall to bypass the Geo-Protection
NEW QUESTION 5
Which configuration file contains the structure of the Security Server showing the port numbers, corresponding protocol name, and status?
- A. $FWDIR/database/fwauthd.conf
- B. $FWDIR/conf/fwauth.conf
- C. $FWDIR/conf/fwauthd.conf
- D. $FWDIR/state/fwauthd.conf
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the main difference between Threat Extraction and Threat Emulation?
- A. Threat Emulation never delivers a file and takes more than 3 minutes to complete.
- B. Threat Extraction always delivers a file and takes less than a second to complete.
- C. Threat Emulation never delivers a file that takes less than a second to complete.
- D. Threat Extraction never delivers a file and takes more than 3 minutes to complete.
NEW QUESTION 7
Why would an administrator see the message below?
- A. A new Policy Package created on both the Management and Gateway will be deleted and must be backed up first before proceeding.
- B. A new Policy Package created on the Management is going to be installed to the existing Gateway.
- C. A new Policy Package created on the Gateway is going to be installed on the existing Management.
- D. A new Policy Package created on the Gateway and transferred to the Management will be overwritten by the Policy Package currently on the Gateway but can be restored from a periodic backup on the Gateway.
NEW QUESTION 8
What happen when IPS profile is set in Detect Only Mode for troubleshooting?
- A. It will generate Geo-Protection traffic
- B. Automatically uploads debugging logs to Check Point Support Center
- C. It will not block malicious traffic
- D. Bypass licenses requirement for Geo-Protection control
It is recommended to enable Detect-Only for Troubleshooting on the profile during the initial installation of
IPS. This option overrides any protections that are set to Prevent so that they will not block any traffic.
During this time you can analyze the alerts that IPS generates to see how IPS will handle network traffic, while avoiding any impact on the flow of traffic.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which Check Point daemon monitors the other daemons?
- A. fwm
- B. cpd
- C. cpwd
- D. fwssd
NEW QUESTION 10
Connections to the Check Point R80 Web API use what protocol?
- A. HTTPS
- B. RPC
- C. VPN
- D. SIC
NEW QUESTION 11
What is true about VRRP implementations?
- A. VRRP membership is enabled in cpconfig
- B. VRRP can be used together with ClusterXL, but with degraded performance
- C. You cannot have a standalone deployment
- D. You cannot have different VRIDs in the same physical network
NEW QUESTION 12
You can access the ThreatCloud Repository from:
- A. R80.10 SmartConsole and Application Wiki
- B. Threat Prevention and Threat Tools
- C. Threat Wiki and Check Point Website
- D. R80.10 SmartConsole and Threat Prevention
NEW QUESTION 13
Which TCP-port does CPM process listen to?
- A. 18191
- B. 18190
- C. 8983
- D. 19009
NEW QUESTION 14
As an administrator, you may be required to add the company logo to reports. To do this, you would save the logo as a PNG file with the name ‘cover-company-logo.png’ and then copy that image file to which directory on the SmartEvent server?
- A. SFWDIR/smartevent/conf
- B. $RTDIR/smartevent/conf
- C. $RTDIR/smartview/conf
- D. $FWDIR/smartview/conf
NEW QUESTION 15
Which features are only supported with R80.10 Gateways but not R77.x?
- A. Access Control policy unifies the Firewall, Application Control & URL Filtering, Data Awareness, and Mobile Access Software Blade policies.
- B. Limits the upload and download throughput for streaming media in the company to 1 Gbps.
- C. The rule base can be built of layers, each containing a set of the security rule
- D. Layers are inspected in the order in which they are defined, allowing control over the rule base flow and which security functionalities take precedence.
- E. Time object to a rule to make the rule active only during specified times.
NEW QUESTION 16
Can multiple administrators connect to a Security Management Server at the same time?
- A. No, only one can be connected
- B. Yes, all administrators can modify a network object at the same time
- C. Yes, every administrator has their own username, and works in a session that is independent of other administrators.
- D. Yes, but only one has the right to write.
NEW QUESTION 17
SandBlast agent extends 0 day prevention to what part of the network?
- A. Web Browsers and user devices
- B. DMZ server
- C. Cloud
- D. Email servers
NEW QUESTION 18
P.S. Easily pass 156-315.80 Exam with 428 Q&As Thedumpscentre.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Thedumpscentre.com 156-315.80 Dumps: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/156-315.80-dumps/ (428 New Questions)