Certleader offers free demo for 156-315.80 exam. "Check Point Certified Security Expert - R80", also known as 156-315.80 exam, is a Check-Point Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Check-Point 156-315.80 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 156-315.80 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Check-Point 156-315.80 exams and revised by experts!
Check-Point 156-315.80 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
When attempting to start a VPN tunnel, in the logs the error “no proposal chosen” is seen numerous times. No other VPN-related entries are present.
Which phase of the VPN negotiations has failed?
- A. IKE Phase 1
- B. IPSEC Phase 2
- C. IPSEC Phase 1
- D. IKE Phase 2
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following commands shows the status of processes?
- A. cpwd_admin -l
- B. cpwd -l
- C. cpwd admin_list
- D. cpwd_admin list
NEW QUESTION 3
Which packet info is ignored with Session Rate Acceleration?
- A. source port ranges
- B. source ip
- C. source port
- D. same info from Packet Acceleration is used
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the command to see cluster status in cli expert mode?
- A. fw ctl stat
- B. clusterXL stat
- C. clusterXL status
- D. cphaprob stat
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the SandBlast Agent designed to do?
- A. Performs OS-level sandboxing for SandBlast Cloud architecture
- B. Ensure the Check Point SandBlast services is running on the end user’s system
- C. If malware enters an end user’s system, the SandBlast Agent prevents the malware from spreading with the network
- D. Clean up email sent with malicious attachments
NEW QUESTION 6
The Correlation Unit performs all but the following actions:
- A. Marks logs that individually are not events, but may be part of a larger pattern to be identified later.
- B. Generates an event based on the Event policy.
- C. Assigns a severity level to the event.
- D. Takes a new log entry that is part of a group of items that together make up an event, and adds it to an ongoing event.
NEW QUESTION 7
In the Check Point Firewall Kernel Module, each Kernel is associated with a key, which specifies the type of traffic applicable to the chain module. For Wire Mode configuration, chain modules marked with _______ will not apply.
- A. ffff
- B. 1
- C. 2
- D. 3
NEW QUESTION 8
To help SmartEvent determine whether events originated internally or externally you must define using the Initial Settings under General Settings in the Policy Tab. How many options are available to calculate the traffic direction?
- A. 5 Network; Host; Objects; Services; API
- B. 3 Incoming; Outgoing; Network
- C. 2 Internal; External
- D. 4 Incoming; Outgoing; Internal; Other
NEW QUESTION 9
Packet acceleration (SecureXL) identifies connections by several attributes- Which of the attributes is NOT used for identifying connection?
- A. Source Address
- B. Destination Address
- C. TCP Acknowledgment Number
- D. Source Port
https //sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/R77/CP R77_Firewall_WebAdmm/92711.htm
NEW QUESTION 10
Automatic affinity means that if SecureXL is running, the affinity for each interface is automatically reset every
- A. 15 sec
- B. 60 sec
- C. 5 sec
- D. 30 sec
NEW QUESTION 11
Sieve is a Cyber Security Engineer working for Global Bank with a large scale deployment of Check Point Enterprise Appliances Steve's manager. Diana asks him to provide firewall connection table details from one of the firewalls for which he is responsible. Which of these commands may impact performance briefly and should not be used during heavy traffic times of day?
- A. fw tab -t connections -s
- B. fw tab -t connections
- C. fw tab -t connections -c
- D. fw tab -t connections -f
NEW QUESTION 12
Pamela is Cyber Security Engineer working for Global Instance Firm with large scale deployment of Check Point Enterprise Appliances using GAiA/R80.10. Company’s Developer Team is having random access issue to newly deployed Application Server in DMZ’s Application Server Farm Tier and blames DMZ Security Gateway as root cause. The ticket has been created and issue is at Pamela’s desk for an investigation. Pamela decides to use Check Point’s Packet Analyzer Tool-fw monitor to iron out the issue during approved Maintenance window.
What do you recommend as the best suggestion for Pamela to make sure she successfully captures entire traffic in context of Firewall and problematic traffic?
- A. Pamela should check SecureXL status on DMZ Security gateway and if it’s turned O
- B. She should turn OFF SecureXL before using fw monitor to avoid misleading traffic captures.
- C. Pamela should check SecureXL status on DMZ Security Gateway and if it’s turned OF
- D. She should turn ON SecureXL before using fw monitor to avoid misleading traffic captures.
- E. Pamela should use tcpdump over fw monitor tool as tcpdump works at OS-level and captures entire traffic.
- F. Pamela should use snoop over fw monitor tool as snoop works at NIC driver level and captures entire traffic.
NEW QUESTION 13
When a packet arrives at the gateway, the gateway checks it against the rules in the hop Policy Layer, sequentially from top to bottom, and enforces the first rule that matches a packet. Which of the following statements about the order of rule enforcement is true?
- A. If the Action is Accept, the gateway allows the packet to pass through the gateway.
- B. If the Action is Drop, the gateway continues to check rules in the next Policy Layer down.
- C. If the Action is Accept, the gateway continues to check rules in the next Policy Layer down.
- D. If the Action is Drop, the gateway applies the Implicit Clean-up Rule for that Policy Layer.
NEW QUESTION 14
When running a query on your logs, to find records for user Toni with machine IP of 10.0.4.210 but exclude her tablet IP of 10.0.4.76, which of the following query syntax would you use?
- A. Toni? AND 10.0.4.210 NOT 10.0.4.76
- B. To** AND 10.0.4.210 NOT 10.0.4.76
- C. Ton* AND 10.0.4.210 NOT 10.0.4.75
- D. "Toni" AND 10.0.4.210 NOT 10.0.4.76
NEW QUESTION 15
Which command will allow you to see the interface status?
- A. cphaprob interface
- B. cphaprob –I interface
- C. cphaprob –a if
- D. cphaprob stat
NEW QUESTION 16
What kind of information would you expect to see using the sim affinity command?
- A. The VMACs used in a Security Gateway cluster
- B. The involved firewall kernel modules in inbound and outbound packet chain
- C. Overview over SecureXL templated connections
- D. Network interfaces and core distribution used for CoreXL
NEW QUESTION 17
You plan to automate creating new objects using new R80 Management API. You decide to use GAIA CLI for this task.
What is the first step to run management API commands on GAIA’s shell?
- A. mgmt_admin@teabag > id.txt
- B. mgmt_login
- C. login user admin password teabag
- D. mgmt_cli login user “admin” password “teabag” > id.txt
NEW QUESTION 18
P.S. DumpSolutions.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 156-315.80 dumps! All 156-315.80 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/156-315.80-dumps/ (428 New Questions)