Act now and download your 1Y0-311 Study Guides today! Do not waste time for the worthless 1Y0-311 Exam Dumps tutorials. Download 1Y0-311 Braindumps with real questions and answers and begin to learn 1Y0-311 Study Guides with a classic professional.
Online Citrix 1Y0-311 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer added a second Provisioning Services server to an existing Provisioning Services Site for high availability.
The engineer copied the virtual hard drive (VHD) files to the store on the new Provisioning Services server. After doing that, the second server did NOT show the disk as ‘available ’ under replication status.
Which is vDisk replication status failing for the new server?
- A. The vDisk is still in Standard Mode.
- B. The disk has to be replicated through Distributed File System Replication (DFSR).
- C. The manifest file has NOT been created.
- D. The .PVP file has NOT been copie
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three provisioning Services components can be located on the Provisioning Services server? (Choose three.)
- A. Store
- B. Provisioning Services Management console
- C. DHCP, PXE and TFTP Services
- D. Device collection
- E. Target device
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: An administrator has enabled a Citrix policy called HDX Policy that enables extra compression for moving and still images for user connections greater than 400 Kbps.
Branch Repeater VPX is then deployed to all remote offices; however, users report NO appreciable benefits. Which change should be made to HDX Policy?
- A. Session Reliability should be disabled.
- B. The Branch Repeater filter should be invoked.
- C. Overall session bandwidth should be added to the policy.
- D. The threshold value should be increased by 100-200 Kbp
NEW QUESTION 4
Why would a Citrix Engineer implement TFTP load balancing?
- A. To allow bootstrap download requests to be distributed among all available servers
- B. To allow concurrent streams to be balanced among all Provisioning Services servers in a Site
- C. To allow target devices to failover between Provisioning Services servers
- D. To allow user session requests to be sent to the least-loaded target device in a device collection
NEW QUESTION 5
Which update requires a Citrix Engineer to reverse image a vDisk?
- A. Target device software
- B. Hypervisor tools
- C. Anti-virus software
- D. OS service pack
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two database server permissions are required by the Streaming and SOAP Services during normal Provisioning Services operations, in addition to execute permissions on the stored procedures? (Choose two.)
- A. db_securityadmin
- B. db_datareader
- C. db_datawriter
- D. db_accessadmin
- E. db_owner
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has implemented a multi-zone environment with the following characteristics: -One Primary Zone in New York, one Satellite Zone in San Francisco and another in Singapore -Microsoft Excel Application available in all zones
-Singapore zone configured as the App Home for Microsoft Excel -San Francisco configured as the User Home for User1
User1 is currently located in the New York zone, and clicks the icon for Microsoft Excel in Receiver. User1 does NOT have any existing sessions in the environment.
Based on this scenario, a new session will be launched in . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence).
- A. Singapore
- B. San Francisco
- C. The VDA with the lowest load index
- D. New York
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is managing a XenApp and XenDesktop environment that has been built with the following site architecture:
-Site A was created in datacenter -Site B was created in datacenter
-A NetScaler Gateway is set up in each datacenter. Each Gateway has access to both Sites. -The StoreFront server group in each Site is configured to enumerate resources from both Sites. -Application A is available in Site A only.
-Optimal Gateway Routing has NOT been configured.
A user located near datacenter B logs in through NetScaler and attempts to launch Application A. Which behavior is expected in this scenario?
- A. Resource enumeration and the HDX connection are established using Gateway.
- B. Resource enumeration occurs through Gateway A; the HDX connection is established using Gateway
- C. Resource enumeration occurs through Gateway B; the HDX is established using Gateway
- D. Resource enumeration and the HDX connection are established using Gateway
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is designing a Provisioning Services environment based on the following environmental factors:
-A large number of target devices are spread over multiple subnets.
-The subnets include non-Provisioning Services machines that rely on booting over the network
-A security mandate prohibits the use of TFTP.
-The XenDesktop Setup Wizard is used to create the target devices.
Which Provisioning Services boot method is appropriate for the target devices?
- A. BDM Disk Partition
- B. BIOS Embedded
- C. DHCP Options
- D. BDM ISO
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the default auto-launch behavior for published applications and desktops within a XenApp and XenDesktop environment?
- A. If a single application is published to the user, it will launch automatically.
- B. No published applications or desktops launch automatically.
- C. If a single desktop is published to the user, it will launch automatically.
- D. All published applications launch automatically.
- E. All published desktops launch automatically.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three benefits can a Citrix Engineer achieve using the robocpy command to replicate vDisk files between storage locations? (Choose three.)
- A. It tolerates network disruptions during file transfer and continues copying after network is restored.
- B. It is able to replicate files to multiple concurrent Stores using a “hub and spoke” model.
- C. It preserves vDisk file time stamps.
- D. It can be included in a script to automate replication at scheduled times.
- E. It can be configured to use a limited amount of bandwidth for each file cop
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix XenApp Administrator notices that one Citrix XenApp server is hanging during the weekly restart phase. The IMA Service appears to hang during startup.
Which two options could explain the cause of the issue? (Choose two.)
- A. The data store is corrupt.
- B. The local host cache is corrupt.
- C. The server restarted only one time.
- D. A data collector election has occurre
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: The XenApp farm consists of two zones, each located in a different datacenter. After some recent maintenance by the network team, the administrator discovers that the load balancing across the datacenters is NOT working.
The most likely cause for the load balancing issue is that the firewall has started blocking the . (Complete the sentence with the correct option.)
- A. IMA traffic between the datacenters.
- B. XML traffic between the datacenters.
- C. data store traffic between the datacenters.
- D. Session Reliability traffic between the datacenter
NEW QUESTION 14
Users complain that it is taking longer to access applications now than it did last week. What is the best way to determine what changed from last week to this week?
- A. Review Configuration Logging data.
- B. ReviewEdgeSight troubleshooting data.
- C. Review EdgeSight Active Application Monitoring data.
- D. Review published application properties from a previous version of the datastore with the current versio
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: Currently users log in to their desktop and are prompted several times for credentials while accessing XenApp published applications. The XenApp Administrator is asked to configure pass-through authentication to ensure that users only log in to their desktop and will NOT get prompted anymore.
Which three components will need to be configured when setting up pass-through authentication? (Choose three.)
- A. Web Interface.
- B. ICAClient.ADM.
- C. Citrix Receiver.
- D. XenApp Servers.
- E. Citrix User policy.
- F. Citrix Single sign-o
NEW QUESTION 16
When creating layers, an image template can be used to . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. Built an Application or platform Layer
- B. Create an image of an App Layer for elastic distribution
- C. Create an OS Layer version
- D. Publish Layered Images
NEW QUESTION 17
Scenario: The XenApp farm consists of two zones each located in a different datacenter. Last night, the network team conducted maintenance on the firewalls and this morning, the administrator discovers that load balancing is NOT working. The administrator asks the network team for a copy of the firewall rules. A few lines of the firewall rules are shown below.
What is most likely the cause for the load balancing issues?
- A. There is an IMA communication problem.
- B. There is an XML communication problem.
- C. There is a data store communication problem.
- D. There is a Session Reliability communication proble
P.S. Easily pass 1Y0-311 Exam with 136 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 1Y0-311 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Y0-311/ (136 New Questions)