Master the 640 911 dcicn content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this 640 911 dumps. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 640 911 dcicn in our Cisco 640-911 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID cisco 640 911 at below page. You can use our Cisco 640-911 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online Cisco 640-911 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the correct format of an access control list on a Cisco Nexus switch to deny unencrypted Web traffic from any source to destination host 10.10.1.110?
- A. N5K-A(config)#ip access-list 101N5K-A(config-acl)# deny tcp any host 10.10.1.110 eq 80
- B. N5K-A(config)#access-list 101deny tcp any host 10.10.1.110 eq 80
- C. N5K-A(config)#access-list 101deny tcp any host 10.10.1.110 eq 80N5K- A(config)#access-list 101permit ip any any
- D. N5K-A(config)# ip access-list 101N5K-A(config-acl)# deny tcp any host 10.10.1.110 eq 80N5K-A(config-acl)# permit ip any any
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two data center technologies are part of the IEEE 802.3 standard for Ethernet-based LANs? (Choose two.)
- A. 40 Gb/s
- B. 10 Gb/s
- C. WLAN
- D. Smart Grid
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two options describe services that are provided by TCP? (Choose two.)
- A. session multiplexing
- B. EtherTypes identify destination services
- C. connection-oriented
- D. best-effort packet delivery
- E. binary translation
Explanation: "TCP is a connection-oriented protocol." http://www.diffen.com/difference/TCP_vs_UDP
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the maximum allowable hop count for RIPv1?
- A. 4
- B. 8
- C. 12
- D. 15
- E. 16
Explanation: "Without using RMTI, the hop count cannot exceed 15, otherwise it will be considered invalid."
NEW QUESTION 5
What does RIPv1 send to its neighbors?
- A. Information about changed routes
- B. Information about new routes
- C. The entire routing table
- D. Information about deleted routes
Explanation: "On receiving the Routing table, the router processes each entry of the routing table as per the following rules"
NEW QUESTION 6
What are two attributes of a VLAN? (Choose two.)
- A. A VLAN defines a collision domain.
- B. A VLAN defines a broadcast domain.
- C. Broadcasts are flooded to all VLANs.
- D. Collisions are flooded to all VLANs.
- E. A Layer 3 device is required to route packets between VLANs.
- F. A Layer 2 device is required to route packets between VLANs.
Explanation: "In computer networking, a single layer-2 network may be partitioned to create multiple distinct broadcast domains, which are mutually isolated so that packets can only pass between them via one or more routers; such a domain is referred to as a virtual local area network, virtual LAN or VLAN."
"A router (Layer 3 device) serves as the backbone for network traffic going across different VLANs."
NEW QUESTION 7
An engineer wants to repurpose a Cisco Nexus 7010 Switch for use in a lab and needs to restore the switch to factory defaults. Which two commands are required? (Choose two.)
- A. write erase boot
- B. write erase debug
- C. copy running-config startup-config
- D. reboot
- E. reload
- F. copy startup-config running-config
NEW QUESTION 8
Which layer of the OSI model is associated with the reliable transmission of datagrams?
- A. Datagram
- B. Routing
- C. Network
- D. Data link
- E. Transport
- F. Transmission
- G. Session
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit. What will the two resulting tables be on R1 after traffic has successfully passed between Server-1 and PC-A? (Choose two.)
- A. The IP address and MAC of Server-1 will be associated with R1 interface Eth0.
- B. The IP address and MAC of PC-A will be associated with R1 interface Eth1.
- C. The IP address of Server-1 and MAC address of SW1 interface E1/1 will be associated with R1 interface Eth0.
- D. The IP address of PC-A and MAC address of SW2 interface E1/48 will be associated with R1 interface Eth1.
- E. The IP address of Server-1 and MAC address of SW1 interface E1/13 will be associated with R1 interface Eth0.
- F. The IP address of PC-A and MAC address of SW2 interface E1/9 will be associated with R1 interface Eth1.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which option would you use to exit the Cisco Nexus Operating System interface configuration mode and return to the exec prompt?
- A. nexus(config-if)#Ctrl-Cnexus#
- B. nexus(config-if)#Ctrl-Znexus#
- C. nexus(config-if)#Ctrl-Enexus#
- D. nexus(config-if)#exitnexus#
Explanation: "Ctrl-Z Ends a configuration session, and returns you to EXEC mode.
When used at the end of a command line in which a valid command has been typed, the resulting
configuration is first added to the running configuration file." http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/4_1/nx- os/fundamentals/configuration/guide/Cisco_Nexus_7000_Series_NX- OS_Fundamentals_Configuration_Guide Release_4.1_chapter4.html PS. "exit" return to global config only
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two networking devices operate at Layer 1 of the OSI model? (Choose two.)
- A. Repeater
- B. Bridge
- C. Switch
- D. Router
- E. Hub
Explanation: It defines the electrical and physical specifications of the data connection. It defines the relationship between a device and a physical transmission medium (e.g. a copper or fiber optical cable). This includes the layout of pins, voltages, line impedance, cable specifications, signal timing, hubs, repeaters, network adapters, host bus adapters (HBA used in storage area networks) and more."
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements describe two benefits of a star topology compared to a mesh topology? (Choose two.)
- A. New stations can be added quickly and easily.
- B. Troubleshooting connectivity is easier.
- C. There is not a single point of failure.
- D. A single cable failure will not bring down the entire network.
- E. It has the absolute least likelihood of having a collision
NEW QUESTION 13
In which layer of the OSI model are TCP port numbers defined?
- A. 2
- B. 3
- C. 4
- D. 6
- E. 7
NEW QUESTION 14
Which command should you use to configure a Cisco Nexus switch port for Layer 2 operation?
- A. nexus(config-if)#switchport
- B. nexus(config-if)#layer-2
- C. nexus(config-if)#routed
- D. nexus(config)#interface vlan 10nexus(config-if)#switchport
Explanation: "If you want to configure a Layer 3 interface for Layer 2, enter the switchport command. Then, if you change a Layer 2 interface to a routed interface, enter the no switchport command." http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/command/reference/l ayer2/n5kl2_cmds_n.pdf
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two layers of the OSI model relate to the transmission of bits over the wire and packet forwarding based on destination IP address? (Choose two.)
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
- E. 5
Explanation: Bits - 1 layer Packets - 3 layer
NEW QUESTION 16
How many supervisor engines must a Cisco Nexus chassis contain to support the In- Service Software Update feature?
- A. 2
- B. 3
- C. 4
- D. 1
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 640-911 dumps! All 640-911 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/640-911/ (209 New Questions)