Master the cisco 640 911 content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this cisco 640 911. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 640 911 dumps in our Cisco 640-911 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID 640 911 dcicn at below page. You can use our Cisco 640-911 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online 640-911 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the correct format of an access control list on a Cisco Nexus switch to deny hosts on the 172.16.1.0/21 network from accessing HTTP proxy servers listening on port 8080?
- A. N5K-A(config)# ip access-list 101N5K-A(config-acl)# deny tcp 172.16.1.0 0.0.7.255 any eq 8080N5K-A(config-acl)# permit ip any any
- B. N5K-A(config)# ip access-list 101N5K-A(config-acl)# deny tcp any 172.16.1.0 255.255.248.0 eq 8080N5K-A(config-acl)# permit ip any any
- C. N5K-A(config)#access-list 101 deny tcp172.16.1.0 0.0.15.255 eq 8080
- D. N5K-A(config)# ip access-list 101N5K-A(config-acl)# deny tcp any host 172.16.1.0/21 eq 8080
NEW QUESTION 2
A network engineer has multiple network devices to choose from to connect 10 PCs to a network. Requirements include that packet collisions are minimized for each client and that the physical network topology must be highly scalable. Which two connectivity options should the engineer use? (Choose two.)
- A. Connect each of the 10 client PCs to a network switch.
- B. Use a star physical network topology.
- C. Connect each of the 10 client PCs to a network router.
- D. Connect each of the 10 client PCs to a network hub.
- E. Use a ring physical network topology.
- F. Use a mesh physical network topology.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which network device is used to identify and protect against unauthorized traffic and control access to legitimate business-critical data?
- A. Stateful firewall
- B. Stateless firewall
- C. Router
- D. Gateway
- E. Switch
NEW QUESTION 4
A network engineer is verifying Layer 2 connectivity of a server to a Cisco Nexus switch by checking Address Resolution Protocol table statistics. Which command shows the MAC address, physical interface, VLAN, and IP address of a server on a Cisco Nexus switch?
- A. show ip arp detail
- B. show ip arp
- C. show ip arp interface
- D. show arp detail
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two statements about configuring VLANs on the Cisco Nexus 7000 platform are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Software updates are disruptive to VLANs.
- B. VLANs with the same number are unique to their VDC.
- C. VLAN licensing is required for use.
- D. To change VLAN information, the administrator must be at the switch (config) # prompt.
- E. The command copy running-config startup-config will save changes to the VLAN database.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which address is valid in the data link layer of the OSI reference model?
- A. 192.168.20.1
- B. 09-1B-02-1C-87
- C. 07-AB-02-1F-35-C8
- D. 172.16.10.12
NEW QUESTION 7
In an IPv6 address, how many bits are used for the interface identifier?
- A. 48
- B. 16
- C. 64
- D. 128
- E. 10
NEW QUESTION 8
Which device forwards data based on the destination IP address?
- A. repeater
- B. bridge
- C. switch
- D. router
- E. hub
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the maximum distance that is supported between two devices that are connected via Cisco Fabric Extender Transceivers?
- A. 50 m
- B. 75 m
- C. 100 m
- D. 150 m
NEW QUESTION 10
Which protocol is supported when OSPFv2 is used as the routing protocol?
- A. IPv6
- B. IPv4
- C. UDP
- D. TCP
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer wants to connect to their SAN via Fibre Channel. Which two devices can be used to provide connectivity? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco MDS 9148 Multilayer Fabric Switch
- B. Cisco Nexus 7010 Switch
- C. Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- D. Cisco Catalyst 6509 Switch
- E. Cisco Nexus 2248TP GE Fabric Extender
NEW QUESTION 12
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the subnet mask for the network 172.16.0.0/21?
- A. 255.255.0.0
- B. 255.255.255.240
- C. 255.255.248.0
- D. 255.255.255.248
- E. 255.255.248.240
- F. 255.255.255.0
NEW QUESTION 14
Which option is the proper shortened representation of the IPv6 address FDFA:0000:0000:2314:00BA:AF34:0:0121?
- A. FDFA::2314:BA:AF34:0:121
- B. FDFA::2314::BA:AF34:0:0121
- C. FDFA::2314:BA:AF34:121
- D. FDFA::2314:BA:AF34::121
NEW QUESTION 15
Which field in an Ethernet II frame performs the same function as the DSAP field in an
802.3 Ethernet frame?
- A. Start of frame
- B. EtherType
- C. Frame check sequence
- D. Subnetwork Access Protocol
- E. Logical Link Control
NEW QUESTION 16
What two commands are used to modify the MAC Table? (Choose two.)
- A. no mac-address-table static
- B. show address-table
- C. mac-address-table aging
- D. show mac-address-table
- E. address-table static
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 640-911 dumps! All 640-911 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/640-911/ (209 New Questions)