We provide cisco 640 911 which are the best for clearing 640-911 test, and to get certified by Cisco Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking - DCICN. The 640 911 dcicn covers all the knowledge points of the real 640-911 exam. Crack your Cisco 640-911 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Free demo questions for Cisco 640-911 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A switch is configured to be part of a VTP domain so that its VLAN database is not affected by any changes in the domain. Which mode should be configured on this switch?
- A. client
- B. transparent
- C. server
- D. neutral
NEW QUESTION 2
A network engineer has been tasked with connecting a Nexus 5548 switch to an older Catalyst 3750. After configuring the interfaces, the engineer noticed that the end hosts did not have network connectivity and the Nexus 5548 had the following log message:
%STP-2-BRIDGE_ASSURANCE_BLOCK: Bridge Assurance blocking port Ethernet1/27 VLAN0010 What command can solve this problem?
- A. configure no spanning-tree port type network on the Nexus 5548 interface
- B. configure spanning-tree mode rapid-pvstp on the Catalyst 3750
- C. configure switchport trunk native VLAN 10 on the Catalyst 3750 interface
- D. configure spanning-tree mode rapid-pvstp on the Nexus 5548
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the exhibit. Which command allows the Cisco Nexus 5000 switch to continue to start up?
- A. switch(boot)# load n5000-uk126.96.36.199.N1.4.bin
- B. switch(boot)# configure terminalswitch(boot-config)# admin-password Cisco123
- C. switch(boot)# load n5000-uk9-kickstart.5.2.1.N1.4.bin
- D. switch(boot)# load system-latest
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three IP addresses are examples of an RFC 1918 address? (Choose three.)
- A. 172.16.3.1/24
- B. 188.8.131.52/27
- C. 184.108.40.206/27
- D. 10.30.20.1/28
- E. 192.168.200.50/24
NEW QUESTION 5
An engineer replaces multiple hubs in the network with Layer 2 switches. What are two effects on the performance of the network? (Choose two.)
- A. reduced number of frame collisions
- B. multiple devices can transmit and receive frames simultaneously
- C. reduced broadcast packet propagation
- D. reduced complexity in monitoring traffic within the Layer 2 domain
- E. reduced number of packet collisions
NEW QUESTION 6
The kickstart image is corrupted on a Cisco Nexus 7000 switch. Which procedure is used to download a new kickstart image?
- A. Boot the system and press Ctrl-] while the memory test is in progress to interrupt the boot loader.
- B. Boot the system and press the Esc key while the memory test is in progress to interrupt the boot loader.
- C. Boot the system and press the Esc key after the BIOS memory test to interrupt the boot loader.
- D. Boot the system and press Ctrl-] after the BIOS memory test to interrupt the boot loader.
NEW QUESTION 7
When connecting a switch port to a virtualization host requiring 802.1q VLAN tagging, which spanning-tree port type should be configured on the switch?
- A. normal
- B. edge
- C. edge trunk
- D. PortFast
- E. trunk
NEW QUESTION 8
In which Cisco IOS mode of a Cisco router could an engineer issue show commands for verification purposes?
- A. enable EXEC mode
- B. user EXEC mode
- C. global configuration mode
- D. interface level mode
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three addresses are valid forms of an IPv6 Address: 2001:0DB8:0000:FE01:0000:0000:0000:0000? (Choose three.)
- A. 2001:0DB8:0000:FE01::
- B. 2001:DB8:0:FE01::
- C. 2001:0DB8::FE01::
- D. 2001:DB8:0:FE01:0:0:0:0
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
An engineer has been tasked with rerouting packets flowing between the client and server via router B. The command ip route 10.10.0.0 255.255.0.0 10.1.0.1 was executed on router
- A. What is the outcome of executing this command?
- B. Packets will be rerouted using the new static route.
- C. Packets will continue to use the path between routers A and C.
- D. Routes from the client to the server cease routing.
- E. Routing is now asynchronous between the client and the server.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two options describe what can happen when devices are in the same broadcast domain? (Choose two.)
- A. They are on the same VLAN and the same switch.
- B. They are on different VLANs and the same switch.
- C. They are on different VLANs and different switches.
- D. They are on the same VLAN and different switches.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two MAC addresses are valid? (Choose two.)
- A. 00:10:74:C9:CD:C0
- B. 0010.CC71.4BF9.AE0E.AE0E
- C. 00:10:F9:F9:CC:70:8D:80
- D. 0010.E686.3ED4
- E. 0010.68F7
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three statements are true concerning RFC 1918 IP addresses? (Choose three.)
- A. They are globally routable.
- B. They are not globally routable.
- C. They must not be filtered at Internet border interfaces.
- D. They should be filtered at Internet border interfaces.
- E. They include 10.0.0.0/8, 172.16.0.0/16, and 192.168.1.0/24.
- F. They include 10.0.0.0/8, 172.16.0.0/12, and 192.168.0.0/16.
Explanation: "The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) has reserved the following three blocks of the IP address space for private internets:
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two options describe services that are provided by UDP? (Choose two.)
- A. session multiplexing
- B. segmentation
- C. connection-oriented
- D. reliable packet delivery
- E. best-effort packet delivery
Explanation: "UDP is faster because there is no error-checking for packets." http://www.diffen.com/difference/TCP_vs_UDP
NEW QUESTION 15
Which Cisco data center switch can support a 4-RU physical space requirement and also support FEX, Layer 2 and Layer 3, converged FCoE, and up to ninety-six 40-Gigabit Ethernet ports?
- A. Cisco Nexus 5548 Switch
- B. Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
- C. Cisco Nexus 1010 Switch
- D. Cisco Nexus 7004 Switch
- E. Cisco Nexus 6004 Switch
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two addresses represent multicast addresses? (Choose two.)
- A. 220.127.116.11
- B. 240.100.22.3
- C. FF05::1
- D. 2001::1
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 640-911 dumps! All 640-911 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/640-911-exam-dumps.html (209 New Questions)