We provide 640 911 dumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 640-911 Exam quickly & easily. The 640-911 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our cisco 640 911 product and material, you can easily pass the 640-911 exam.
Online Cisco 640-911 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the default periodic interval at which RIPv1 sends routing updates?
- A. 15 seconds
- B. 30 seconds
- C. 45 seconds
- D. 60 seconds
- E. 90 seconds
- F. RIPv1 only sends routing updates when the topology changes.
Explanation: "Originally, each RIP router transmitted full updates every 30 seconds."
NEW QUESTION 2
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the most efficient Class C IP subnet that allows for at least 67 usable host addresses?
- A. 192.168.67.0 255.255.128.0
- B. 172.16.100.0 255.255.255.128
- C. 192.168.100.0 255.255.255.128
- D. 10.100.100.0 255.255.255.128
- E. 172.16.67.0 255.255.128.0
- F. 10.100.67.0 255.255.128.0
NEW QUESTION 4
A network engineer is tasked with installing a new switch into the network access layer. The switch needs to see VTP data, but does not need to participate in the VTP domain. What VTP mode should the switch be configured for?
- A. client
- B. transparent
- C. server
- D. off
- E. active
NEW QUESTION 5
Which device does a network engineer use to break the network environment into smaller collision domains?
- A. switch
- B. router
- C. hub
- D. repeater
- E. CSU/DSU
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the addressing format of IPv6?
- A. 48-bit dotted decimal
- B. 48-bit colon-delimited hexadecimal
- C. 64-bit dotted decimal
- D. 64-bit colon-delimited hexadecimal
- E. 128-bit dotted decimal
- F. 128-bit colon-delimited hexadecimal
Explanation: "IPv6 addresses are represented as eight groups of four hexadecimal digits separated by colons. The length of an IPv6 address is 128 bits"
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the command sequence to force a Cisco Nexus 6000 switch to boot using the golden BIOS image?
- A. Press Ctrl-Shift-6 within 30 seconds of when power is supplied to the switch.
- B. Press Ctrl-] within 2 seconds of when power is supplied to the switch.
- C. Press Ctrl-] within 30 seconds of when power is supplied to the switch.
- D. Press Ctrl-Shift-6 within 2 seconds of when power is supplied to the switch.
NEW QUESTION 8
NEW QUESTION 9
Where does Cisco Nexus Operating System store the running configuration file?
- A. RAM
- B. flash
- C. bootflash
- D. volatile
- E. NVRAM
Explanation: "The "running-config" file is stored in RAM."
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two networking devices forward data based on destination MAC address? (Choose two.)
- A. Repeater
- B. Bridge
- C. Switch
- D. Router
- E. Hub
Explanation: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps9441/ps9670/white_paper_c11- 465436.html
NEW QUESTION 11
A network administrator is tasked with creating a switched virtual interface for VLAN 100 on a new Cisco Nexus switch. Which two commands does the network administrator need? (Choose two.)
- A. feature interface-vlan
- B. interface vlan 100
- C. feature private-vlan
- D. interface 100
- E. interface mgmt 100
NEW QUESTION 12
Unlike IPv6, which feature is available only in IPv4?
- A. broadcast
- B. anycast
- C. multicast
- D. unicast
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two commands are needed to create the OSPF routing instance on N5k-1? (Choose two.)
- A. feature ospf
- B. router ospf 201
- C. feature ospfv3
- D. router ospfv3 201
- E. install license bootflash:LAN_Enterprize.lic
- F. interface ethernet 1/2
- G. ip router ospf 201 area 0.0.0.0
NEW QUESTION 14
Which situation results in a flashing blue status LED on a Cisco Nexus 7000 switch I/O module?
- A. The switch has just been powered on, and the module is resetting.
- B. The module is resetting and both ejector levers are out.
- C. The module has been inserted during the initialization process.
- D. The module could not power up because of insufficient power.
- E. The operator has activated this LED to identify this module in the chassis.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which protocol operates at Layer 3 of OSI model and is used for host addressing?
- A. TCP
- B. UDP
- C. IP
- D. RIP
- E. OSPF
NEW QUESTION 16
A network operations team needs to monitor the health of Cisco Nexus switches. Which type of UDP-based protocol should be configured on these devices for management and monitoring?
- A. SSH
- B. TELNET
- C. FTP
- D. SNMP
- E. SMTP
100% Valid and Newest Version 640-911 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/640-911/ (New 209 Q&As)