It is more faster and easier to pass the 640 911 dumps by using 640 911 dcicn. Immediate access to the 640 911 dcicn and find the same core area 640 911 dumps with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online Cisco 640-911 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which device would you select to partition a network into VLANs?
- A. repeater
- B. bridge
- C. switch
- D. router
- E. hub
NEW QUESTION 2
Which network topology is most closely associated with FDDI?
- A. bus
- B. token passing bus
- C. star
- D. extended star
- E. ring
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two options represent a subnet mask that allows for a maximum of 14 available host addresses on a subnet? (Choose two.)
- A. 255.255.255.240
- B. 255.255.255.192
- C. 255.255.240.0
- D. 255.255.192.0
- E. /14
- F. /21
- G. /26
- H. /28
NEW QUESTION 4
Where does Cisco Nexus Operating System store the startup configuration file?
- A. RAM
- B. flash
- C. bootflash
- D. volatile
- E. NVRAM
Explanation: "A persistent copy of Cisco Router configuration file is called as "startup-config" file. The "startup-config" file is kept in NVRAM and the contents of the "startup-config" file are retained after a reboot."
NEW QUESTION 5
To improve security, a network engineer needs to configure an access list on a router. In which mode can this list be configured?
- A. global configuration
- B. user access
- C. user privileged
- D. interface configuration
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the minimum required command to enter global configuration mode on a Cisco Nexus switch?
- A. nexus# con
- B. nexus# configure
- C. nexus# configure global
- D. nexus# configure terminal
Explanation: Example: NX# con
Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z. NX(config)#
PS. in IOS minimum "conf t"
NEW QUESTION 7
At which layer of the OSI model does TCP operate?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
- E. 5
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the Cisco Nexus Operating System command to define a port as a Layer 3 port?
- A. Port routed
- B. No switchport
- C. l3 switchport
- D. Port switching off
Explanation: "If you want to configure a Layer 3 interface for Layer 2, enter the switchport command. Then, if you change a Layer 2 interface to a routed interface, enter the no switchport command. " http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/command/reference/l ayer2/n5kl2_cmds_n.pdf
NEW QUESTION 9
Which layer of the OSI model is associated with Token Ring Media Access Control?
- A. datagram
- B. routing
- C. network
- D. data link
- E. transport
- F. transmission
- G. session
Explanation: "Token ring local area network (LAN) technology was a protocol which resided at the data link layer (DLL) of the OSI model."
NEW QUESTION 10
NEW QUESTION 11
At which layer of the OSI Model is TCP traffic encapsulated?
- A. transport
- B. data-link
- C. presentation
- D. application
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit. Both Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switches have one Layer 3 card installed each. Which two additional options are available? (Choose two.)
- A. Eight additional Cisco Nexus 2000 switches can be connected in the same manner.
- B. Sixteen additional Cisco Nexus 2000 switches can be connected eight individually to each 5596.
- C. One additional Layer 3 expansion module can be installed in each 5596 to increase the Layer 3 forwarding capability.
- D. FEX ports can be configured as router ports, extending Layer 3 redundancy to top of rack.
- E. FEX ports can be configured for FCoE, reducing cabling footprint.
- F. Sixteen additional Cisco Nexus 2000 switches can be connected in the same manner.
NEW QUESTION 13
What are three important factors when configuring VTP on the Cisco Nexus switching platform? (Choose three.)
- A. VLAN 1 must be disabled on the trunk port in order for VTP to work properly.
- B. The VDC administrator or network administrator must enable VTP on the device.
- C. VTP is enabled on all trunk ports by default.
- D. It does not matter which VDC you are working in when you configure VTP on the Cisco Nexus 7000.
- E. For a device operating in VTP client mode, the password and domain name must be properly set.
- F. In VTP server mode, the device will store VLAN information in bootflash.
- G. Per device, VTP configuration is stored in a file named vtp.conf.
- H. VTP pruning can be used on Cisco NX-OS devices.
NEW QUESTION 14
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the maximum number of fabric modules that can be installed in a Cisco Nexus 7000 chassis?
- A. 4
- B. 5
- C. 6
- D. 7
NEW QUESTION 16
What is a main function of a Layer 2 switch in a network?
- A. It breaks a large broadcast domain into smaller ones.
- B. It merges small collision domains in a large one.
- C. It breaks a large collision domain into smaller ones.
- D. It creates Virtual LANs for traffic segregation and security.
- E. It manages traffic using dynamic routing protocols.
Thanks for reading the newest 640-911 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 640-911 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/640-911-exam-dumps.html (209 Q&As Dumps)