Your success in 640 911 dumps is our sole target and we develop all our 640 911 dcicn in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our cisco 640 911 material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. cisco 640 911 for Cisco 640-911 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Check 640-911 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
If a Nexus switch receives a frame and does not have an entry in its MAC table for the source, which action will take place?
- A. The frame will be dropped.
- B. The frame will be flooded.
- C. The sender will be notified.
- D. The source address will be learned.
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the dotted hexadecimal representation of the IP address 126.96.36.199?
- A. AC.0D.63.E1
- B. AB.63.99.D5
- C. E2.1D.E1.66
- D. BC.0C.C3.1F
- E. CC.0D.F3.21
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the acronym expansion of the UDLD feature of Cisco Nexus Operating System?
- A. UniDirectional Link Detection
- B. Unified Data Link Distribution
- C. Unified Data Loss Detection
- D. Unified Directional Link Distribution
- E. Unidirectional Data Loss Detection
Explanation: "Unidirectional Link Detection (UDLD) is a data link layer protocol from Cisco Systems to monitor the physical configuration of the cables and detect unidirectional links." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unidirectional_Link_Detection
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit. If switch SW2 was replaced with a router, which two effects would it have on the network? (Choose two.)
- A. reduce the number of collision domains
- B. increase the number of broadcast domains
- C. increase the number of collision domains
- D. reduce the number of broadcast domains
- E. no change in collision domains
NEW QUESTION 5
When you configure the Call Home feature on the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch, which three parameters are mandatory? (Choose three.)
- A. contract ID
- B. email-contact
- C. switch priority
- D. phone number
- E. customer ID
- F. site ID
- G. street address
NEW QUESTION 6
In Cisco NX-OS, which three options are possible spanning tree port types? (Choose three.)
- A. bridge
- B. network
- C. normal
- D. root
- E. edge
- F. fixed
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the binary value of the hexadecimal number 0x511?
- A. 10100011001
- B. 10101010101
- C. 10110010001
- D. 10100010001
- E. 10100110011
Explanation: Decimal 1297
Hexadecimal 0x511 Roman MCCXCVII Dotted decimal 0.0.5.17
NEW QUESTION 8
On which device would a VLAN be configured?
- A. Router
- B. Repeater
- C. Hub
- D. Switch
- E. Gateway
NEW QUESTION 9
NEW QUESTION 10
Which option is an example of a link-state routing protocol?
- A. EIGRP
- B. RIP
- C. OSPF
- D. ARP
"A link-state routing protocol is one of the two main classes of routing protocols used in packet switching networks for computer communications (the other is the distance-vector routing protocol). Examples of link state routing protocols include open shortest path first (OSPF) and intermediate system to intermediate system (IS-IS)."
NEW QUESTION 11
Which four statements indicate unique properties of VLAN 1 on Cisco Nexus switches? (Choose four.)
- A. VLAN 1 is used to flood multicast traffic.
- B. VLAN 1 cannot be deleted.
- C. VLAN 1 is used for Cisco Discovery Protocol.
- D. VLAN 1 is used for VTP advertisements.
- E. VLAN 1 defines a collision domain.
- F. VLAN 1 defines a broadcast domain.
Explanation: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/5_x/nx-os/layer2/configuration/guide/Cisco_Nexus_7000_Series_NX- S_Layer_2_Switching_Configuration_Guide_Release_5.x_chapter4.html
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator wants a host with IP address 192.168.40.3 to communicate to hosts on the Internet. How can this be achieved?
- A. This type of communication cannot be achieved.
- B. Network Address Translation must be used.
- C. The perimeter firewall must permit RFC 1918 addresses to the Internet.
- D. A dedicated VLAN should be provisioned to allow private-to-public translation.
NEW QUESTION 13
A network engineer proposes that old hubs be replaced by new Layer 2 switches in the company network. Which three are reasons for this proposal? (Choose three.)
- A. Each port on a switch becomes its own collision domain.
- B. Layer 2 switches provide IP routing at line card speed.
- C. Hubs create one large collision domain and one large broadcast domain, which greatly decreasing network performance.
- D. Switches create one large collision domain and one large broadcast domain, which greatly increases network performance.
- E. By connecting each device directly to a port on the hub, each port on a switch becomes its own broadcast domain.
- F. Data transmission is faster on switches because switches work at line card speed.
NEW QUESTION 14
What network device is considered an invisible wire?
- A. router
- B. hub
- C. switch
- D. bridge
NEW QUESTION 15
Which table in a switch must be populated with forwarding information as to reduce Layer 2 flooding in the network?
- A. MAC table
- B. forwarding table
- C. ARP table
- D. routing table
NEW QUESTION 16
Which layer of the OSI model ensures that information sent from one system can be read by another system?
- A. application layer
- B. presentation layer
- C. session layer
- D. transport layer
- E. network layer
- F. data link layer
- G. physical layer
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 640-911 dumps! All 640-911 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/640-911-dumps.html (209 New Questions)